Nile Season Hotel Reviews

1089 Corniche El Nil, 20 Aisha Timoria, Garden City, Cairo, Egypt

extremely small room no windows no TV No barking for your car very rude Staff lost my money no refund offered

• 11th Mar 2014

We were attending a wedding at the Four Seasons Hotel (Garden City), which is right next door. The hotel was in the perfect location for this and we felt secure at all times. The traditional breakfast was delicious. The hotel represents excellent value for money, especially compared to the other accommodation choices in the area. The room was fine, we had a bed, fridge, television with English speaking stations and a/c. Make sure you confirm your pick-up from the airport the day before :)

• 29th Aug 2013

Hotel is located right in the centre of Cairo,facilities are great, very comfortable beds , and perfectly clean rooms. Breakfasts are served in the continental or Egyptian version , If you need the airport transfer, or any kind of help the staff will help you any time, I really recommend their tours to Giza , Memphis or the city tours as well The hotel itself can be a main point of the visit in Cairo so book ahead!!!! I will definetally come back there and will recommend it to anyone!!

• 15th Nov 2012

First of all i need to say it was an awesome holiday for me in Cairo. Hani and the other staff were really friendly and they helped me a lot. Just in a heart beat they can arrange whatever you need! wonderful location,. Don't think twice - book this one! i strongly reccomend that place to the people.

• 8th Nov 2012
  • Colombia

One of the nicest hotels i've stayed in. Very relaxed, comfy beds, clean, safe and with friendly, helpful staff. Great location (front of the river nile) and nice breakfast. Great value - thanks again for my stay.

• 8th Nov 2012

Hotel DOESN'T look like it does on the net. They admittedly used a picture of a room which doesn't actually exist at the hotel &a woman dressed in a very professional uniform who doesn't work there. The tours they offer have no fixed price - its all about how much you LOOK like you can afford. The pyramid tour cost 270 Egyptian Pounds for 2 ppl one day, the next morning - 250....dodgy. Also the 'guide' who will take you around is a driver, not a guide. Rooms / towels are a bit dirty.

I think I caught the hostel on an 'off' day. Reading the other reviews...they're all very positive. Hostelworld confirmed my reservation and then I confirmed the reservation personally by email one week before my arrival. When I got to the hostel they had no room for me and I had to spend the night in a dingy place. I got back to Nile Season Hotel the next day to a bed that had multiple types of hair all over it (including pubic); the pillows smelled like 'hair grease'; etc. Not impressed!

Its really clean new hotel with nice family running it. close to mid town with easy transportation to airport & most of the city. Unfortunately its a very small hotel with 10 - 12 rooms only ( one floor in a big building and thats it ).

• 7th Sep 2012
  • Jordan

Great place with fantastic location, facing to the Nile River and next to the Four Season Nile Plaza (Down Town), They pick up from Cairo airport free of charge. Secondly newly refurbished, accommodating and enthusiastic staff. always have a smile on their face and go out of their way to help you Wifi and plasma tv, good breakfast, bad. Thanks for the Manager: Hani

• 24th Apr 2012