Nineteen: Hostel & B&B Reviews

Rua Antonio Conceicao Benton, 192520-285, Peniche, Portugal

Our stay at Nineten Hostel was and still is the best experience I have ever had at a hostel. I prefer to call Nineteen a bed and breakfast, mostly because the breakfast was-out-of-this-world excellent!! Diogo is such a wonderful host and just an all around wonderful guy! Nineteen is clean and comfortable with a great vibe! I highly highly recommend Nineteen. I would never even think about staying anywhere else in Peniche!

• 21st Oct 2014

The hostel was amazing. I got there really late and someone was there to greet me even though check in was hours before I got there. Breakfast is good and the owner rents out really great boards and wetsuits for a reasonable price compared to most places. A little far from some of the night life but walking is good for you:).

• 17th Oct 2014

nineteen TEAM!

• 13th Oct 2014

What to say about Peniche ? We don't really like this place, the city, the hostel is good, staff is sympathic, rooms are clean, breakfast is really good ... The place is a little far from the surf spots by foot ... not so far from city center and restaurants ... Peniche is a place for tourists and surfers ... Probably we prefer going in little place and secret spots ... Too big city and too many business for us in Peniche ... Great hostel but in a city that doesn't interest us ...

View all Peniche Bed and Breakfasts