Ningaloo Club Reviews

Robinson St, Coral Bay, Australia

Stayed here for 2 nights in June. Rooms and bathrooms and clean. Building is quite new. Customer service from all the staff there was really friendly and helpful. I was able to change my booking with very little notice. Theres a great bar/recreational area with cheap drinks and good vibes.

• 15th Jun 2015

Clean, Safe and quite. It is good value for the area as anything in WA is expensive. Close to shops, beach and restaurants. Hostel bar is very cheap.

• 28th May 2015

I've travelled the world and stayed in different hostels, but this one is definitely one of the best! Amazing Customer service (THANK YOU GEMMA!), great location and very affordable. I would definitely recommend to everyone else and I would stay there again. little tip: please don't swim in the pool naked after Thursday session...hahahaha

Customers should be warned that saltwater will come out of the taps, it's not something that can be reasonably expected in Australia. Check out time is very early and when I enquired re a late check out, being offered 10 am was confusing. Room VERY basic for $100/ night.

• 18th Apr 2015

We had a private double. It is basic but it has a great location which means you won't be spending much time in your accomodation any way. There was no mirror in our room which is annoying. The shared toilets and shower are ok. There is a pool and there are families staying here.