Niriis Hotel Reviews

Agii Apostoli, Herakleous St, Kato Daratso, Chania, Greece

We have absolutely no regrets regarding our stay here. The staff was incredibly nice and accommodating. They even woke up at four in the morning to take us to the airport. Even though we came during the off season we had an incredible time. There are several beaches just a few minutes walk away, and the city of Chania was easily accessible. The facilities were very great and made for a perfectly relaxing couple of days. you won't be disappointed!

• 6th Apr 2015

Everyone was awesome! George was there to meet us right away, immediately giving us a map of the island and showing us the best places to go. Room was very neat and tidy. Hotel was located very close to the beach which was awesome. Had a great time!

Great location. Security was awesome. There's a safe in the room. You can print off you boarding passes. Really close to the super markets. Great hostel. Highly recommended

Thank God for great locals to helped me to locate the hotel but otherwise I'd b sleeping in my car for sure! George's friendly

Thanks for the really nice stay! We where here in January so nothing to say about high season. But for us it was perfect and quite!!!!! :-)

We were there during the off season and George and his brother were still very accessible and helpful!

Niriis was great! The two guys working were super kind and accommodating. They offered activities for the week and also made sure to mark down places that should be visited in the downtown area. They also suggested a great restaurant they work with that was able to pick me up and drop me off in the rainy weather! Overall, a great experience in a beautiful city!

AMAZING value for the price, definitely the best we found on Crete, Santorini, or in Athens. We had our own little kitchen and en suite bathroom for less than we'd been paying for dorms! The location is very mellow and quiet, but then again we were there in the off season. Close walk to the beach and some good restaurants.

Niiris is a fantastic place to stay. They have all facilities u need for a excellent price. It is simple but very confortable! If one day I go back to Chania, for sure I will stay in Niiris again! Do not be afraid of staying there (Y)

The staff was very helpful and the location is very close to 3 nice beaches. The bus stop into the old city is also very close. My only issues was that a staff member (I am very sure by accident) gave me the wrong information about the bus schedule to the airport. Had I not checked with another person in my room, I would have shown up to the bus terminal to no bus. Also, there was no staff on at night so some of the other people in the hostel were very noisy playing music and carrying on.

The hostel is not well located. We rented a car so it was ok, but maybe if you need to use public transport, would be better to stay in the city center. The staff were very helpfull and on the night that we arrived there, the receptionist ask for a guy from a restaurant near there to collect us and bring us to this restaurant. The dorm room was ok but the private rooms were so much better, and they had almost the same price!