Nirvana Cave Hotel and Camping Reviews

Gafelli Mah.Cevizler Sok, Goreme, Turkey

Excellent hostel if you want to experience the magic of cappadoccia. Mustafa at reception is a hreat guy and will help you before you land till the time you leave, giving beat and most economical options. Great atmosphere, nice breakfast, fantastic location. Maybe the number of toilets can increase for the 12-bed room. If you plan to visit cappa, this is the place to be!

• 29th Aug 2015
  • Pakistan

The dorm room is nice and clean in a dimly lit cave. The staff was great. I had a night bus later that day, they let me hang out there most of the day and offered to shuttle me to the bus stop. They helped me book my tours, and were responsive to emails. The place is super chill.

Great place. We had a twin ensuite which was excellent. Also one of the few cheaper hostels with a pool in Goreme. There were two issues. Thr wifi was rubbish. We were only located about 20 metres from the router and we had no connection. Had to leave the room for connection. Also we had no water for a whole night. Apparently this is something to do with water issues broadly in the part of Goreme. They could provide their guests free bottled water during such outages.

This hostel was a great experience! Sleeping in the cave was awesome, and although there are more beds in the room than specified, it doesn't matter as there is still plenty of room. Location is amazing, walking distance from everything in town. The staff were great and the pool was a plus, when the temperature soars. Only issue was inconsistent wifi, although given the surroundings, you don't need to be on your phone anyway!

The spot is really nice with the pool in the middle surrounded by the dorms and the rocks in the background; the staff is really helpful but only the boss speaks english. The breakfast is ok and wifi connection good.

Super helpful, super friendly staff. Did my balloon and all my tours with them for a fair price and they were excellent. Friendly staff. Close location to centre of goreme town with other travel agencies, food, mini marts and ATMs. Walkable from the goreme coach station although they were kind enough to give me a ride when I checked out. There's a pool and the dorm is in a cave.

Perfect for us. Relaxed atmosphere, great pool, nice family room, shaded sitting areas, friendly and helpfull staff. We loved Nirvana. Breakfast was fine, although nothing special.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Norway
  • Couple, 41+

fantastic place, the cave dorm is cool, breakfast was ok, staff are friendly and helpful, wifi didn't work too well in room but fine outside, lovely outdoor seating, nice view on rooftop, not too far from the hot air balloon viewpoint, the town is minutes walk away, I recommend this place a lot.

Had a really great stay here. We stayed in a deluxe private Ensuite for 4 nights. Breakfast was good, the staff were incredibly helpful with booking our balloon tours, day trips and restaurant reservations to driving us to the bus stop with our luggage at 11pm. Close to the main street. Highly recommended. Only recommendation we have it so provide more than 1 roll of toilet paper when cleaning the rooms and a larger quilt cover for the king size bed as must have only been a double :)

Saut, the owner was incredibly helpful and booked us airport transfers, balloon and just overall a very nice guy. The atmosphere is relaxed and you have the option for a private room or cave dorm. There is a pool for lounging when it is hot and the breakfast is great - typical Turkish breakfast.

A great quiet spot to stay in Goreme. Off the touristy street with easy access. Nice staff with some great info on the area. A couple of disappointments with facilities as indicated in Hostel world that they had a kitchen and laundry: both were there but not for our use. Pool was nice and clean.

Good spot

The hostel is very good located and the atmosphere is good, but don't stay at the dorm. The room is very poor and is only one bathroom for all the people, which is very dirty! Stay in a suite, that's seems really good. The staff was good, the breakfast as well. They have nice tours to offer, we take the green tour and was great!

A great option for Cappadocia. Close to town yet quiet and peaceful, and the swimming pool was a great way to return home from hiking everyday.

The best place that I went! Everything was perfect, it was magic.

I really enjoyed my experience staying in this hostel, with it's great location, helpful staff and good pool. I stayed in an 11-bed dorm at Nirvana. I slept in one of the niches cut out of the cave rock, which was a pretty great novelty. The linen was not very new but clean. The dorm itself was quite damp, being underground, and the bathroom suffered from this lack of ventilation, with visible mould. But it was a very good price, and for that I overlooked the lack of lockers or even a door lock.

Staff is so kind and engaging and so helpful. The hostel is clean and beautiful and very centrally located, and breakfast is great for the price you pay for the night. I would definitely recommend and stay here again

The best staff ever. Really helpful!

Has a really nice yard/terrace area to hang out. Staff are really nice, and help book anything you want to do (with discount). Would definitely stay again

Best location, they have a swimming pool, the breakfast is awesome and the staff very kindly and the help you with everything!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5