Nirvana Cave Hotel and Camping Reviews

Gafelli Mah.Cevizler Sok, Goreme, Turkey

Good spot

The hostel is very good located and the atmosphere is good, but don't stay at the dorm. The room is very poor and is only one bathroom for all the people, which is very dirty! Stay in a suite, that's seems really good. The staff was good, the breakfast as well. They have nice tours to offer, we take the green tour and was great!

A great option for Cappadocia. Close to town yet quiet and peaceful, and the swimming pool was a great way to return home from hiking everyday.

The best place that I went! Everything was perfect, it was magic.

I really enjoyed my experience staying in this hostel, with it's great location, helpful staff and good pool. I stayed in an 11-bed dorm at Nirvana. I slept in one of the niches cut out of the cave rock, which was a pretty great novelty. The linen was not very new but clean. The dorm itself was quite damp, being underground, and the bathroom suffered from this lack of ventilation, with visible mould. But it was a very good price, and for that I overlooked the lack of lockers or even a door lock.

Staff is so kind and engaging and so helpful. The hostel is clean and beautiful and very centrally located, and breakfast is great for the price you pay for the night. I would definitely recommend and stay here again

Has a really nice yard/terrace area to hang out. Staff are really nice, and help book anything you want to do (with discount). Would definitely stay again

Best location, they have a swimming pool, the breakfast is awesome and the staff very kindly and the help you with everything!!

Quite a nice stay in the hostel. Living in caves is very authentic. Staff was nice, answered on every question I had.

This hostel is really cozy and has good location. The staff is nice and they offer a very good breakfast! Suat is really honest and helped a lot with the tourist attractions booking.

You have a great place there, keep on keeping on.

Great hostel! Very friendly and helpfully staff. Nice bedrooms cave-ambiented. Excellent breakfast

This hostel has a great variety of services, we've used only the transfer and ATV rental and it was great. We stayed only one night and it was very pleasant, the room was tidy and cosy. The staff was very helpful when we were looking for a place to eat and to rent the ATV's. The breakfast was excellent, a lot of food and the place has an amazing view.

Perfect for what i needed, a great simple place with friendly and helpful staff. Its just the necessities there but thats sll you want in cappadocia, time spent inside is time wasted!

• 9th Sep 2014

Location was great and staff were very helpful! Good value for the cost. Nirvana has a pool too which is nice to cool down in.

• 4th Sep 2014

Excellent value for money. We stayed in cave rooms which though basic were centrally heated but had rustic charm, just what we hoped for. Yasin, from the hotel, was very helpful. Pegasus Airlines lost our luggage so he helped track it down and retrieve it. Breakfast was typically Turkish but plenty of everything. Nice young lad looked after breakfast! Nirvana Cave Hotel has Fairy chimneys all around. Yasin booked our balloon flight with Turkiye Balloons and it was amazing!

• 30th Apr 2014

I was extremely disappointed from my stay at the nirvana cave hotel. Before booking, I read reviews online and looked pictures but what you saw in the pictures was completely different than the actual hotel. The staff spoke limited English and were not very helpful. We stayed in the 10 person dorm which barely had any heat and looked like I hadn't been cleaned for months. The bathroom was another story. I could barely step 10 feet near the bathroom withough gagging from the horrible stench

• 9th Jan 2014

Unfortunately I had a bad experience at this Hostel and whether it was the owners fault or not it affected my time in Cappadocia. I got severely bitten by bed bugs and I am extremely allergic to all insect bites. The bites covered both my arms, my shoulders, chest, neck, face, back and legs. It was horrific. The owner said that they fumigate the rooms every month and that the bugs were probably brought by other guests. This was not good enough for me.

helpful staff

If you visit Göreme/Kapadokya you should definitely stay at Nirvana. Best dorm room I've ever stayed in hands down, try to get a bed in the carved out rock. The Manager, Yasin, is just wonderful. Breakfast is plentiful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4