Nirvana Hostel Taganga

8.5
Fabulous 106 Total Reviews

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2017

Very well located, this hostel is pretty amazing. The shared rooms are big, the beds and sheets are clean and confortable, the pool site is wonderful and the restaurant is awesome.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
30th Jun 2017

The staff were always friendly and very helpful. The accommodation was very clean and a welcoming. A fantastic place to stay!

Hi Nicole thanks you very much for your comment, it was really nice to have you here with us, come back soon and as we told you en your next visit you have or in our hostel in san gil you get 15% off.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
30th May 2017
5.1

Nice hostel with a pool and great location. The previous reviews about this hostel being very Israeli was not an exaggeration.

Hello Emmeline Thanks for your comment, we are a hostel that open for people from all over the world, the days you was here, was in high season of people from Israel in all the hostels in taganga,but we have bartender from USA , resespcion girls from spain and argentina, and a lot of visitors from all the world in our resturante and bar.

• joshuajefferygreen6378
  • USA, Male, 18-24
22nd May 2017
6.6

I hated this hostel. Don't get me wrong, the building, location, facilities and restaurant were all amazing. The view from the rooftop lounge, spectacular. But if you are not Israeli you are not welcome. You will be shunned and ignored, despite any and all attempts to socialize. The moment someone realizes that you don't speak Hebrew they will literally just turn or walk away. But if you're from Israel and only want to spend time with people from Israel, I'm sure you'll love it here.

Hello Joshua . Thanks for your comment, we are a hostel that open for people from all over the world, the days you was here, was in high season of people from Israel in all the hostels in taganga, sorry if you felt uncomfortable, but we have international staff bartender from usa , resepicion girls from spain and argentina, and our resturante and bar and hostel have visits of people from all the world.

12th Apr 2017

Excellent, i dpent a great time there, definetñy im coming back

• Israel, Male, 18-24
20th Feb 2017

The best hostel in the area. The owners are very kind and helpfull. They helped us with every little thing. Very recommended!

• Spain, Male, 25-30
20th Feb 2017
4.3

The atmosphere was terrible, also when I was trying to sleep at night There was a lot of noise in my room , 15 people from Israel where shouting and using drugs in the room! And no one person from the stuff seemed to care much about it! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!

• England, Male, 25-30
18th Feb 2017
6.0

Hostels is fine but it is an Israeli hostel

Hello stuart. THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT . our hostel receive people from all the world, in the month that you arrive, was a high season of people from israel in all the hostels in taganga,its changes during the year every month is other ambiente , we work hard that every body fill confutable in our hostel ,we have internacional staff from USA france argentina , sorry if you felt uncomfortable and thank you for your comment.

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
5th Feb 2017

The hostel was fine but I'm really annoyed at the fact I booked on hostel world and when I checked my account it hadn't gone off from hostel world yet but when I checked out they said I hadn't paid yet so I did. Then when I left it had then gone off of my account. So for ripping me off I can't say I give you too much credit

28th Jan 2017

If you like to party, stay here. I had an awesome time! Pool was great, food was actually pretty good and the bar was superb. Definitely had some wild nights with the great staff and other travellers. View from the swings was pretty nice too for sunset. Bathrooms were clean enough and bunk beds were mediocre but if you drink enough it doesn't matter anyways.