Nirvana Hostel Taganga

8.1
Fabulous 89 Total Reviews

• Israel, Male, 18-24
20th Feb 2017

The best hostel in the area. The owners are very kind and helpfull. They helped us with every little thing. Very recommended!

• Spain, Male, 25-30
20th Feb 2017
4.3

The atmosphere was terrible, also when I was trying to sleep at night There was a lot of noise in my room , 15 people from Israel where shouting and using drugs in the room! And no one person from the stuff seemed to care much about it! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!

• England, Male, 25-30
18th Feb 2017
6.0

Hostels is fine but it is an Israeli hostel

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
5th Feb 2017

The hostel was fine but I'm really annoyed at the fact I booked on hostel world and when I checked my account it hadn't gone off from hostel world yet but when I checked out they said I hadn't paid yet so I did. Then when I left it had then gone off of my account. So for ripping me off I can't say I give you too much credit

28th Jan 2017

If you like to party, stay here. I had an awesome time! Pool was great, food was actually pretty good and the bar was superb. Definitely had some wild nights with the great staff and other travellers. View from the swings was pretty nice too for sunset. Bathrooms were clean enough and bunk beds were mediocre but if you drink enough it doesn't matter anyways.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30