Nirvana-Rooms Reviews

Duplancica Dvori 3, Split, Croatia

Couldn't be more pleased with the accommodation! Perfect location and the people were really friendly. Even the staff who couldn't speak English were so nice, giving us chocolates as we walked past. We had everything we needed; a nice bathroom, TV, wifi, tea and coffee and a balcony. They provided us with a map of Split, pointing out all the things to see. This place really exceeded my expectations; I'd definitely stay here again the next time I'm in Split!

• 5th Sep 2014

Truly, one of the worst experiences we have had. Nirvana Rooms manages rooms around Split old town, so at our arrival, we were taken to a room that had nothing to do with what is offered on the page. We were taken to another location (private home, on the sixth floor of a marginal block of flats) (no stars quality obviously). The room was small, unclean and with no sheets, so we put our own towels on the bed to sleep. our experience was disastrous and with a real feeling of insecurity.

Great apartment in the old part of Trogir. We were there for just a short 12 hrs and I wish we could have stayed longer. Easy to find and the staff at the rental agency was extremely helpful.

• 1st Aug 2014

Hi we booked a twin room but they only had a double so gave us an apartment. Was great - many thanks Julie

Nirvana Rooms is ideally located next to the main bus station and port and also very close to old city center, in which the major tourist attractions are located. The staff is kind and helpful also. We booked the transfer service directly with the hostel and Davor, the staff member who pick up was at the airport, was there just on time. I would definitely recommend this place for a nice stay in Split.

Access to facility @ night was not lit up

This place has a fantastic location: quiet at night but right by the market and Diocletian's Palace; 5 minutes walk from the port and the airport bus stop. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our 'Delux Twin' turned out to be an apartment with a washing machine and full kitchen as well as the all-important a/c. Overall, we were really pleased with it. The only thing missing is a communal area which was fine for travelling as a pair but not so good if you're alone and used to hostels.

The room was clean and very well situated with regards to the historic center of Split. But someone was supposed to come and meet me at the bus stop, which never happened, and when I arrived the owner seemed completely stoned. In the "deluxe twin private ensuite" I had a private bathroom, but the sink was the tiniest I had ever seen, and the shower could not be closed, so you ended up with a lof of water and mess on the bathroom floor. The wifi gave a good connection.

• 10th Sep 2012