Nizadú Hostel Reviews

5a Privada de la Noria 316. Colonia Centro, Oaxaca, Mexico

I really liked this hostel because its really confortable, its about ten or twelve blocks from the zocalo, the owner is really helpful and speaks good english, also the breakfasts are good because they're not the "only bread and coffee" ones. I think I will definitely stay here when I come back to Oaxaca in two months.

• 24th Mar 2015

Great clean rooms, helpful and friendly staff made this hostel a great place to stay. We even got our breakfast "to go" when our bus arrived early in the morning. Too bad we could not come back since we changed our travel plans.

This place was nice, clean and the beds were really comfortable. A bonus was the free breakfast and bus pick up. It is a quite place.