Njoy! Travellers Resort Reviews

141 Sheridan St, Cairns, Australia

Such an amazing place to be.

Best hostel I have stayed in so far. Staff are lovely, beds are comfy and its a very friendly atmosphere. Wish we stayed there the whole time we were in cairns!

• 18th Jul 2014

I enjoyed staying in this hostel. The people in the front desk were really nice and always willing to help you out deciding what to do in this beautiful region of Australia. The only thing I could suggest is improving the internet connection in the common areas, other than that, I recommend this place and would stay here again

I did not stay for one night and changed to a hotel. But I do not want to blame it on the hostel, maybe my expectations were just too high. If you are fine with the standard of hostels this is probably fine. Staff and location were good, all others was not too my taste. Good was the refund I got, as I did not stay, so only paid the fees of hostelworld.

• 12th Jul 2014

I stayed for a couple of nights there. The location isn t so good but there is a bus go to the centre every hour. It wasn t very clean and the shower cold. Good free pick up at the airport and the free wi fi. Staff very nice.

• 1st Jul 2014

Good for young backpackers - rooms are very basic and our mattress was very dirty underneath the linen. Location is fine, just a short walk to town or a ride on the free shuttle bus. Good common area with outside seating. For the price it has just a little lack of atmosphere, most notably in the rooms which are very very bare. We stayed in the double ensuite and thought it was not fantastic value for money, yet a good enough place to stay for a night when you're in Cairns.

• 27th Jun 2014

friendly staff,very helpful. Good location n provide shuttle bus to the city. free wifi is only available in reception only 2 bathrooms on each floor n the water pressure is not enough the sink in the room is stuck

Very basic hostel. Would not return.

• 2nd Jun 2014

My room smelled terrible and the common area and kitchen is overcrowded!

Free shuttle bus to and from the city and airport was really nice

Very friendly and helpfull workers at the front desk, Great deals at the wholshed for food and drinks...

• 20th May 2014

I can really recommend njoy! Very helpful staff! We could stay in the lobby after we checked out to wait for our flight in the night :)

Amazing staff and lots of new friends!! Every single roomie Ive had has been a delight, and the hostel itself feels very cozy and safe. I would definitely come back! 😊

• 2nd May 2014