Njoy! Travellers Resort Reviews

141 Sheridan St, Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Staff were all very friendly and knew what best tours to do. Also great as you could book tours from the hostel itself. The room I stayed in had good air-con and was clean. The only thing the kitchen is very small and doesn't have an oven.

• 1st Apr 2014

It was an aaaaawesome time at Njoy! Great staff (love you, Alina!) and a very relaxed atmosphere! Free WiFi, nice rooms, free pool table. If you book 3 nights (or if you book a tour over 200 dollars) you get one night for free! They show a (good) movie every night, after that you get ready to party, drink some goon in the lobby or just Njoy sitting around with friends you made there. When it´s raining, you just jump into the pool! ;D Thanks for the great time, i miss you! Charlie :*

• 11th Mar 2014

I booked this hostel because it thought it would be quieter and less of a party place to the other low price hostels in Cairns. But when I arrived there was loud music playing in the courtyard area until late. Luckily my room was at the back and the walls are thick so I didn't hear much noise from outside the room, but may be a problem at the front. Unluckily my room mates were completely disrespectful of others trying to sleep! The facilities were pretty good and kept clean, but no oven!

Good air conditioning, and nice staff that helps you booking tours etc. And you get free wifi! The shuttles drive often. But the walk isnt too far anyway. I njoyed staying at the hostel!

• 14th Feb 2014

Free Shuttle from the city to the Hostel and back. The bathrooms were not cleaned very often

Located a little bit out of the centre (15 minute walk) but they offer a free shuttle bus and pick-up from bus station. Helpful staff, laundry facilities and movie showing every night which was good. Double room was big and clean enough. All in all a pretty decent hostel.

Really nice place, the staff are great! A few minute walk into town, free meal vouchers every night, which has been a lifesaver!! Friendly place, 8 nights here in total and love it :)

so nice to have free shuttle bus service to and from airport!

Such a nice easygoing place to stay! When I first came, I was absolutely gutted as my diving trip had been cancelled. I was told to relax and find my room, and when I came back down the receptionist (Martin) had phoned in and found another place I could take my diving course! That's what I call service. The other staff were amazing too; they knew everything there is to know about the East Coast and advised me on my route. All in all a great, open, safe place to stay!

We only stayed one night but we were quite pleased. The English girl on reception was very friendly and welcoming (the guy less so!) The location was the only negative; however they offer a free bus into town and it was not too far to walk so it was not really a problem. The facilities were good and it was clean and tidy. Over all a good little hostel and if you want it quieter this place is great. Lots of free stuff too like dinner which is better than a free breakfast!

• 18th Oct 2013