Njoy! Travellers Resort Reviews

141 Sheridan St, Cairns, Australia

Thank you so much for our great stay ! Special thanks to Alex from Worcestershire for his patience and advice on the different tours and options. We really enjoyed our time at NJoy ! The only negative comment would be about the poor quality of the wifi in the common area and the price of the wifi in the rooms.

Wifi only worked in the reception area. Only complaint was room smelled a bit like mildew, but other than that was fine. AC worked well and hostel provides free pick up from the airport. Not too great of a location though.

The staff are truly lovely. The place seems to attract pretty considerate guests for the most part. Thank you for a nice stay. I would return.

It's an ok hostel. Dorms are big enough and have a fridge. The staff are friendly. Only wifi in the common areas. It's certainly a much better hostel than Caravella, where we also stayed, even if the location isn't quite on the Esplanade. The kitchen is well stocked if you wanted to cook. Free airport pick up and drop off is a big bonus!

Nice and Clean, not too big. One of the hosts (Martin) was incredibly nice and helpful regarding questions and dive classes - very appreciated! I booked my diving course with the hostel and got 2 nights free, keep that in mind! Kitchen is good equipped and was always in nice conditions. The rooms have a fridge and sink, shared bathrooms also clean and private atmosphere. I extended my stay because the beds are comfy, I got a good night rest sleep and the place was never too packed, relaxed place

• 6th Jan 2016

I loved NJoy I would definitely stay here again on my next trip! Being able to socialise with the staff like they are travelling too and staying up and playing drinking games was good fun! Made me want to stay longer!

• 3rd Jan 2016

Awesome staff! I extended my dive trip to the Great Barrier Reef by one day and they pushed my booking forward without asking for no charge! Free Wifi and free luggage storage after you check out. Fun times, thanks again!

Comfiest (and quitest) goddamn beds

Best hostel in cairns! Myself and my missus love it here. Lovely atmosphere - no children running around without clothes on - really relaxed and chilled. Pleasant & Defiantely would stay again.

• 12th Oct 2015

Nice hostel, clean and friendly.

We really enjoyed our stay here and staff is really friendly/helpfull (thanks Sanne! Myanmar was amazing afterwards!)