Njoy! Travellers Resort Reviews

141 Sheridan St, Cairns, Australia

Loved the atmosphere and the lay-out of the hostel. It was like a slice of paradise. Didn't mind the 15 mins walk to the CBD, but great to have the courtesy bus aswell. Fantastic service from all staff....they were very friendly & helpful. Great that an airport courtesy shuttle was available to & from....made life incredibly easy. Thanx for an enjoyable stay, the kids loved it too. Shame it wasn't longer for us. Cheers, Annie.

• 30th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

There's free Wifi here and it's actually really good! A movie's on every night at 6pm, a free pool table. Good fun.

• 25th Nov 2014

Such an amazing place to be.

Best hostel I have stayed in so far. Staff are lovely, beds are comfy and its a very friendly atmosphere. Wish we stayed there the whole time we were in cairns!

• 18th Jul 2014

I enjoyed staying in this hostel. The people in the front desk were really nice and always willing to help you out deciding what to do in this beautiful region of Australia. The only thing I could suggest is improving the internet connection in the common areas, other than that, I recommend this place and would stay here again

I did not stay for one night and changed to a hotel. But I do not want to blame it on the hostel, maybe my expectations were just too high. If you are fine with the standard of hostels this is probably fine. Staff and location were good, all others was not too my taste. Good was the refund I got, as I did not stay, so only paid the fees of hostelworld.

• 12th Jul 2014

It is an OK place, but has so much to improve. The no smoking sign is just a joke, the bunk-bed has no ladder, so you have to step on the bottom bed to climb to the top. The rooms feel stuffed and hot. It is noisy. The night shift staff had no clue about checking-in, so you had to check if everything is OK the next day. The location is OK, far from downtown but there are a few restaurants close and a service station/supermarket next to it.

I stayed for a couple of nights there. The location isn t so good but there is a bus go to the centre every hour. It wasn t very clean and the shower cold. Good free pick up at the airport and the free wi fi. Staff very nice.

• 1st Jul 2014

Good for young backpackers - rooms are very basic and our mattress was very dirty underneath the linen. Location is fine, just a short walk to town or a ride on the free shuttle bus. Good common area with outside seating. For the price it has just a little lack of atmosphere, most notably in the rooms which are very very bare. We stayed in the double ensuite and thought it was not fantastic value for money, yet a good enough place to stay for a night when you're in Cairns.

• 27th Jun 2014