Njoy! Travellers Resort Reviews

141 Sheridan St, Cairns, Australia

Best hostel I have stayed in so far. Staff are lovely, beds are comfy and its a very friendly atmosphere. Wish we stayed there the whole time we were in cairns!

• 18th Jul 2014

I did not stay for one night and changed to a hotel. But I do not want to blame it on the hostel, maybe my expectations were just too high. If you are fine with the standard of hostels this is probably fine. Staff and location were good, all others was not too my taste. Good was the refund I got, as I did not stay, so only paid the fees of hostelworld.

• 12th Jul 2014

I stayed for a couple of nights there. The location isn t so good but there is a bus go to the centre every hour. It wasn t very clean and the shower cold. Good free pick up at the airport and the free wi fi. Staff very nice.

• 1st Jul 2014

Good for young backpackers - rooms are very basic and our mattress was very dirty underneath the linen. Location is fine, just a short walk to town or a ride on the free shuttle bus. Good common area with outside seating. For the price it has just a little lack of atmosphere, most notably in the rooms which are very very bare. We stayed in the double ensuite and thought it was not fantastic value for money, yet a good enough place to stay for a night when you're in Cairns.

• 27th Jun 2014

friendly staff,very helpful. Good location n provide shuttle bus to the city. free wifi is only available in reception only 2 bathrooms on each floor n the water pressure is not enough the sink in the room is stuck

Very basic hostel. Would not return.

• 2nd Jun 2014

My room smelled terrible and the common area and kitchen is overcrowded!

Free shuttle bus to and from the city and airport was really nice

Very friendly and helpfull workers at the front desk, Great deals at the wholshed for food and drinks...

• 20th May 2014

I can really recommend njoy! Very helpful staff! We could stay in the lobby after we checked out to wait for our flight in the night :)

Amazing staff and lots of new friends!! Every single roomie Ive had has been a delight, and the hostel itself feels very cozy and safe. I would definitely come back! 😊

• 2nd May 2014

The hostel was good. The only bad thing was the free shuttle buses, always late and when they did arrive to pickup they were almost always full so had to wait for them to come back.

Staff were all very friendly and knew what best tours to do. Also great as you could book tours from the hostel itself. The room I stayed in had good air-con and was clean. The only thing the kitchen is very small and doesn't have an oven.

• 1st Apr 2014

It was an aaaaawesome time at Njoy! Great staff (love you, Alina!) and a very relaxed atmosphere! Free WiFi, nice rooms, free pool table. If you book 3 nights (or if you book a tour over 200 dollars) you get one night for free! They show a (good) movie every night, after that you get ready to party, drink some goon in the lobby or just Njoy sitting around with friends you made there. When it´s raining, you just jump into the pool! ;D Thanks for the great time, i miss you! Charlie :*

• 11th Mar 2014

I booked this hostel because it thought it would be quieter and less of a party place to the other low price hostels in Cairns. But when I arrived there was loud music playing in the courtyard area until late. Luckily my room was at the back and the walls are thick so I didn't hear much noise from outside the room, but may be a problem at the front. Unluckily my room mates were completely disrespectful of others trying to sleep! The facilities were pretty good and kept clean, but no oven!

Good air conditioning, and nice staff that helps you booking tours etc. And you get free wifi! The shuttles drive often. But the walk isnt too far anyway. I njoyed staying at the hostel!

• 14th Feb 2014

Free Shuttle from the city to the Hostel and back. The bathrooms were not cleaned very often