No.27 Wenlin Guesthouse Reviews

No.27 Wenlin Alley Shangyi Street, Old Town, Lijiang, China

No Rating

We had a very good stay in the hostel! Cheap, clean rooms with nice atmosphere and excellent service from the staff. Very tasty fresh noodles make the hostel one of our best places to stay yet!

• 5th Aug 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I was really happy with my stay at the Wenlin Guesthouse. I would recommend getting a map before arriving as I had a little trouble finding it. Once there, however, the family running it were lovely, despite very little English. They let me eat dinner with them as I was tired and hungry. The dorm rooms were basic but satisfactory. My only complaint would be the cold draught in the room. Hot showers were available though. A good authentic Chinese guesthouse which was a worthwhile stay.

View all Lijiang Bed and Breakfasts