No.8 Tottenham Reviews

724-726 High Rd, Tottenham, London, England

The staff are friendly and very helpful.

Located in a bad part of town and very far from city center. There are only 3 bathrooms for all the people there and they are always wet (overflow from shower) and dirty. Wifi only works downstairs in the bar and not any where else. The bed was clean at least and the staff tried to help us when the keys didnt work, although I was lucky I was with a friend who got a working key since they didnt have anymore working ones until my second day there.

• 12th Nov 2015

The location wasn't in the best of spots, but there was a bus stop right outside the hostel. The staff were very friendly. Be aware they do charge a £20 deposit for key so make sure you have the funds for it. The kitchen facilities were good. There were only 3 toilets and showers in the place and one was broken most of my stay (so bring a bottle!). The bathrooms were cleaned regularly which was great. Rooms didn't have a lot of space for luggage. Beds were very comfortable though.

The staff are fantastic.

Good Hostel

Great staff, very friendly. The location isn't near the center but the bus stop is in front the door. Fantastic atmosphere in Tottenham's match days

I would definitely stay at this hostel again.

The no.8 has very good staff, a good location and a friendly atmosphere even on match days!

Nice and cheap place. The only problem is the location, which is sooo far from the city center

No toilet roll in second floor toilet, very noisy and unable to sleep; there are still a lot of people to making noisy at 3:00 am midnight, not recommend.

• 28th Oct 2015

The one good thing I can say about this place is that it had hot water. And the guy at the check out was nice. Other than that, it took me hours to get there from the city centre, prices for extra services were abusive, the bed was unconfortable, the bedroom was suffocating, the bathroom ceiling has quite a fungi problem. The region doesn't feel safe and I had problems more than once while waiting for the bus with men harrassing me.

Nice,clean and tidy and the people at the reception it is really helpful and kind

I would visit again. Best value for money in London so far. Now the con bits: average location. Right next to a bus stop, but a mile by foot from the nearest tube station. Average cleanliness - especially in the bathrooms. Bathroom doors were really hard to close and open. Did not even think to try the £2 coffee - I get Costa or Starbucks coffee for this price! Pro's are: Room size was OK. The heating was on. The rooms get cleaned with a mop. It was quiet for our 2 days stay. Staff was friendly

As usal the staff at N8 hostel is 5 star, thank you

If you need a cheap place to stay,no 8 Tottenham is the right ülace for you. But as it is indeed quite cheap and not that far away from the center don't expect too much. The bathroom is not that clean and the kitchen isn't as well, but the staff is very friendly.

We stayed here for three nights and although we didn't spend much time in the hostel it provided an ideal Base for us to commute to the center of London very easily. 5 minute walk to white hart lane or a £1.50 bus to London Liverpool Street. We felt very secure there and for the money I paid I was pleasantly surprised. It was incredibly cheap for the stay if you compare to other places and extremely good considering its location. Although it isn't five star its safe, comfortable and friendly!

• 20th Oct 2015

love u all luca

The bathrooms were always a mess (one of them tops 'm all, extremely mouldy ceiling). Not enough there either, 3 showers/toilets for the entire hostel, so waiting is often required. Generally a lot of stuff throughout the hostel is in disrepair, it's almost as if they do it on purpose to ooze cheapness. Because cheap it was, 2p/3n for 90 pounds in a private room (bunkbeds). Location isn't ideal, 25 min walk to the underground (seven sisters).

• 16th Oct 2015
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Staff were very helpful. Even allowed me to look after a bicycle.

• 3rd Oct 2015

Terrible experience. No front desk- just the bar. A guest had to walk a staff through what to do. Nobody could show me where their cancellation policy was, but shoved the manager's email at me instead. Didn't dare sleep directly on the mattress, stinky blanket and room...did my best to get air flowing through and spray something, but the smell remained. The area was sketchy in the day, didn't dare be out at night. LONG walk to the nearest underground. The rating is misleading- worst hotel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4