No.8 Tottenham Reviews

724-726 High Rd, Tottenham, London, England

Fantastic everything, Only issue is that the computers were a bit shotty.

Keep up the clean bathrooms! But look into fixing the doors because I pretty much got locked into one.

• 10th May 2015

When I booked the hostel, I paid a portion of the cost. I got an email that told me I had to pay the rest when i got to the hostel with the card that I used. When I got to the hostel, they said they only take cash and that there was a 20 pound security deposit. I was neither informed that they only take cash or that there was a security deposit and I did not appreciate the surprise as I did not have an pounds on me. I think this needs to explicitly written in the information section.

• 10th May 2015

was a good hostel... i enjoy the atmosphere there, the guys around are easygoing and on th enogths you can talk with them about your plans in london, the bathrooms always clean, and the price for the hostel is quiet good, i mean its london, so i totally recomend this choice if you dont mind to take a bus everyday, anyways 5+ ... the rooms are normal size with twin beds and they give you clean sheets(as normal) there is a kitchen that you can use for fix some meals, and the security inside good!!

Good value for money. Nice rooms and kitchen. Lovely roof terrace. Good bathrooms.

The hostel is far away from the city center-2 hours and a half by a walk. Nobody gave a proper information how to get to the hostel and which is the most suitable way to go to the center. There is not a thing as a "one-way" ticket for the bus - you have to buy a bus card. Moreover, our room had to be a mixed one - we were 2 girls (me and my friend) and 8 boys. The rooms were really dirty-I found a lot of trashes behind and under the beds. There are only 3 bathrooms for the all hostel(around 50).

Clean permises, very nice staff and a huge kitchen where you can cook all your meals. Well done guys!

• 2nd May 2015

I had one awful person in my room, she doesn't have respect for other people, she feels like at home so I had to woke up in the middle of night because she was back and didn't care that everybody are sleeping and made so much noise as she could, I had to watch her naked (wtf!) and I had to listening her shouting on the phone.

• 1st May 2015
  • Poland

It was awful. There were mice in the common room and the facilities were so dirty. It was difficult to find and on top of a bar so drunk people wandered up the stairs sometimes. The only good thing was the people and the friendly staff.

Location is creepy and hard to find.

Hotel staff were helpful and friendly. Clean, pillows were very uncomfortable. 30 mins from the centre and thames.

We were very satisfied. Perfect staff, good location and nice pub. However, the ceiling light only changed to green when turned off and it was really unpleasant sleeping just 1 metre under it (on the top bunk bed) so we tried to cover it with something, which helped a bit but not completely

Staff very nice & helpful

• 13th Apr 2015

Continue with this polite/sociable and pretty girls :)

• 11th Apr 2015

Well, you get what you pay for, I guess. A bed, a shower.

• 7th Apr 2015

Far from tube station. Reasonably clean. Weird atmosphere, seemed like a lot of people were living in the place. Not a bad place given the price, though not sure if I'd stay again.

Stay away from there