No.8 Tottenham Reviews

724-726 High Rd, Tottenham, London, England

Very nice and good hostel! The only problem are the uncomfortable mattresses, but except for that it's a really nice hostel and I definitely recommend it!

Thought it was a 18-30 age group but their were a lot of older people staying. The £20 deposit was a bit ridiculous. Overall a decent place to stay, you can't expect this place to be amazing with the price you pay.

We met people from around the world and shared experiences! We had an awesome stay there. Lovely staff, bathrooms are cleaned three times a day, it was the cheapest hostal we found, it is quite far from city center but it only takes us 35 mins by bus+tube. Awesome quality-price ratio. If we fly to london again we will book there with no doubt.

• 9th Sep 2015
  • Spain

This is the lowest priced hostel for a reason. It is a long way out of the city but there is a train station which takes you to Liverpool street in 20-30 mins. It is safe enough, but everyone in my room was staying for a long time which made it a bit depressing. If you have a short time in London, don't stay here, otherwise it's fine.

Good staff good place

Great for Spurs fans! Right beside White Hart Lane. The bar below is awesome... it's lots of fun! Pretty decent cost too for being right there. It's pretty clean and the staff is good. I'd definitely recommend if you're going to the game.

nice place,quiet,wifi should a little bit increase in the room.

i think wifi should be increased to be accessible in all part of the hostel

Hi, I like this place very much. It is very quit, very clean here. People who working here very friendly at day and evening shifts.Many times asking how I am,is it everything allright. I recommend stay here. Estera from Lithuania

All the staff were friendly and helpful. Made our stay easy and enjoyable

• 20th Aug 2015

The location is in a rough part of town about 45-60 mins from King's Cross St Pancreas Station by bus, even further away from the City Centre. My bed was dirty on arrival, sheets never changed, floors never swept let alone mopped. Only 3 bathrooms for 8 rooms with 10 people in each room. During my stay, one bathroom was out of order, and the 2 remaining showers didn't drain. On the PLUS side, the internet worked, kitchen was OK, price was cheap and good for people on a tight budget like us.

If you are staying here to see a Tottenham game, it is the perfect location. If you are staying here for anything else, not so much. I came with the GF and she was not a fan of the fight that broke out under our window the night we stayed there, but I couldn't care less because White Hart lane is right next door.

• 14th Aug 2015

I was staying in the hostel for a few weeks and I really enjoyed cosy atmosphere in there. Shurelly if I am to come back to Tottenham I will definitely choose Bell Hare again. Cheers!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »