No.8 Willesden Hostel London Reviews

305 High Rd, Willesden, London, England

Excellent as usual

The staff is always amazing and super friendly. Always.

Can't argue with the price; kitchen, decent toilets and nice staff. Good vibe, is slightly out of the way but would recommend

• 26th Jan 2016

good place, got kitchen and good price. ICM

This place is a great place to stay! Everyone here was very friendly and open to chat with you. Everything really has pros and cons, I just wish that the wifi was stronger in the rooms, but it forces you to meet people so I guess it works.

I was disappointed with this hostel. The bathrooms weren't very clean (possibly black mood in the corners of the shower?). Upon arival I was only told where my room and bathroom was. I had no idea where the other facilities were (I.e kitchen/ common areas). Overall, i wouldn't stay here again nor would I recommend it to anyone else.

• 22nd Jan 2016

It's cheap and pretty clean. Located far from the centre of the city, so round trip tube commuting can take its toll on a budget. Really fun place, the staff are great, beds are good, washrooms are clean and what more can you ask?

• 21st Jan 2016

The bedding seemed very short; I thought it was just because I'm quite tall but my ashore friend also comments on that. The pillows were very old and flat, but the mattresses were great. The bathroom facilities were clean and spacious, though the grout on the shower tiles was looking a bit grubby. Overall, the stay was good and definitely worth the money. I'm definitely going to use this hostel again (though in going to make sure the jubilee line is definitely running next time D: )

• 16th Jan 2016

Average hostel, good for cheap accommodation, but staff need to be more responsible (by that, I mean not extremely hungover or drunk) while on shift.

The staff was very polite and really positive especially the guy on the entrance who is welcoming the guests and giving the keys to the rooms.

I expected a bit more for my money. The girl on the phone said there'd be a fridge in my room, but there wasn't so I had a poor week for food. My double room was right next to a loud, busy road so sleeping was very tough. There wasn't even a wardrobe! But I coped and got by, I'm sure you will too. The bar was nice and very kindly put a certain football match on for me - the staff are superb.

• 10th Jan 2016

The guy from the reception is unbelievaly cute.

• 9th Jan 2016
  • Romania

There wa a resident cockroach roaming the kitchen. My dorm smelled like pee and sweat. The bathroom smelled like stale pee. The lights in the bathroom were on a timer, so blackout when you're showering. The sheets were old and thin, not enough to stay warm. An experience for the desperate, like I was.

• 9th Jan 2016

I have stayed there thrice but only for one night each. In my limited time there, the hostel was good for a night's layover. It is pretty decent with great showers. The staff was friendly and helpful. It has bus stops right next to it and a tube station close by. All in all it was a nice and convenient place to stay.

It a good :)

One of my friends has some stuff move by the cleaner. Now it can be found.

Very nice place, it has all you need and Rachel, Amy, John, Elena, Luke and Paul were very good with me, with patience and everything

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Mexico

It Was a nice hostel. Staff is really good. Bedrooms are correctly just very small security box. The temperature in the hostel is warm. So comfortable ! There is a tub just 5 minutes to walk. Bad things : not enough bathroom and toilets. Beds are noisy. To conclude if I need an hostel again I think I will return. Is a good hostel.

• 31st Dec 2015

Really enjoyed my stay here. Staff are very kind and helpful and their is a friendly atmosphere.

Great value for money compared to other prices/hostels in London, but rooms are very poorly soundproofed. It's a pity that they do not offer some snacks at the hostel bar.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5