No.8 Willesden Hostel London Reviews

305 High Rd, Willesden, London, England

Get friendly staff. Come and stay and have fun

After check in I noticed that the beds had not been made (blanket and pillow dumped on the middle of the bed). I reported this and was assured that it would be done (some nonsense about the cleaners having until 1pm to clean rooms, I was there at 12.45). I came back late that night to find, surprise, surprise, bed still in the same condition. Staff gone. When mentioned upon check out I was not given an adequate response. Not hard to change the sheets, especially since they took 20 quid key fee.

• 14th Nov 2015

My stay for the night was really good. The staffs are really friendly, the facilities are all in good condition. A good place to stay, as it is in a rural-like area. A nice escape from the busy streets of London.

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Malaysia

My only complaint was the bed, you could feel all the springs through the mattress and the safety rails made it awkward and unpractical.

I was so surprise that I never saw any rat in any hostel all over the world.. even in India... never... I saw a rat in the toilet... it makes me so worry for sleep...

The staff is horrible,It s not a place to enjoy . One of the worse in london but cheap

You get what you pay for.

Friendly staff , good accommodation and facilities !

nice place and nice staff! rooms are tidy and clean as bethroom and the rest.

I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful and the facilities in general very good.

Everything was good apart form that I stayed in room whit a guy who has smelly shoes.

Very nice stay, I stayed at Seven Sisters before and Willesden was better, smaller rooms, therefore less people in a room, so it doesn't feel like you really are just renting a place to sleep - a bed, to be precise, and the prices of some nights are the cheapest you can find in all London. Nice staff and overall a good experience.

This is a great place to stay. The staff are very friendly and helPful, it is in a great location and it is great value for money

The hostel is very close to a Tube station (Dolis Hill) and near to a bus garage, everything very clean especially the bathrooms. The employees are very helpful and extremely nice, Amy did it everything she could to make our visit more comfortable as possible.

Sometimes you need computers for something important & fast & there is always the same guys there wasting time watching youtube & not really needing the computer.. is very extressing & I think management has the right to control this? Thanks

the place was a good building and staff very help full would say there again

Need focus more on cleaning

the staff's really nice, but the cost to london centre is 5pound per day and they do not have breakfast included in the price. so I lose 10 pound per day as if I would have been renting a bed at a hostel in town that offer more vale for the money. the hostel doesnt have any activities to get people out of the dorm, would've helped with trivia night or something

this I a very nice place to stay, and as most buses coming from the city end at the bus garage you don't have to walk to far if you fall asleep.

A cool place to chill out while looking for more permanent accommodation. There were a few other people here in the same situation. Located not too far from the tube or bus stops

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5