7.2
Very Good 3,123 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 3,123 Total Reviews
No.8 Willesden Hostel London Located at 305 High Rd, Willesden, , London.
England
London NW10 2JT 305 High Rd, Willesden
72% 3123
51.5486484 -0.2387272
    Rooms available

17th Aug 2016
6.6

hostel and pub good place near to the station but quiet far if you here like a tourist its more a place for peoples who want to stay longer and find a job , cheap for London

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
17th Aug 2016
5.7

The staff is great, but the hostel is very dirty, the toilets are not clean at all!

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
9th Aug 2016
4.0

The hostel is full of weird people living there as it was their home, not just travelers. Awful location, it's inside a muslim immigrant's neighborhood, there's even people dealing drugs during the night. I wouldn't return there.

9th Aug 2016
8.0

It wasn't the cleanest or nicest in the world, but it got the job done. It was right next to the final bus stop so every night bus ended right back at the hostel. Really convenient.

• South Africa, Male, 18-24
8th Aug 2016

Staff here is nice, friendly and helpful and bar is just downstairs Easy to get to by bus or metro I enjoyed my stay

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Aug 2016
2.9

DON'T STAY HERE - you get what you pay for. This is the worst hostel that I've ever stayed in. First of all, the place was disgusting. In particular, the bathroom had mud and hair everywhere and the toilets had pee all over them. I took a shower and the drain clogged, so my feet were bathed in an inch of muddy, hairy water. Furthermore, we tried to leave the hostel at 8am. The doors were locked from the inside and would not open, which is a fire hazard! If there was a fire, we would have died.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016
6.9

Hostel was good. Mattress was really old and uncomfortable, but everything else was good. Staff were friendly

30th Jul 2016
4.0

Cockroaches, pounding music til 2 am and dirty showers. One of the only redeeming things about this hostel was the staff. The staff was very helpful and kind. However, this hostel is above a bar that plays loud music until 2 am. The music was so loud that I could recognize the songs. There was a cockroach trap on the floor right next to my bed and I saw a small roach crawling around the hallway. There were only two toilets per floor and the bathrooms were not the cleanest

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
30th Jul 2016

I stayed in No.8 Willesden for 5days! The hostel itself has great facilities and nice atmosphere for stay! Also clean, good location, reasonable price and huge common area!! It was a wonderful budget hostel I have ever stayed in~ I recommend this hostel unreservedly for anyone travelling on a budget -it represents excellent value for money!

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
29th Jul 2016
2.0

Disgusting place. There is a pub in this Hostel and we couldnt sleep til 3am. The place is very dirty. When we checked in and went to our room, the room wasnt cleaned yet from the previous guest. When we returned it looks like they never changed the sheets and the curtais looks like someone cleaned the hand after do something -white marks. The toilets I dont need to say anything. Kitchen, coudnt use at all. Around the beds was dust and we had to sleep over our own towels. Worst experience ever.