No.8 Willesden Hostel London Reviews

305 High Rd, Willesden, London, England

Most of the people staying in the hostel that I spoke to were looking for jobs or lived in the hostel long-term. Needless to say there weren't many travelers when I was there and I actually felt judged for being a traveler. Additionally, I waa bitten by some kind of bug/spider in my sleep many times and spme of the springs in the mattresses lightly stabbed my side in my sleep. Not a place for solo travelers. Kitchen is good though.

• 21st May 2015

Definitely worth the price! The rooms are very clean, and they keep the bathrooms as clean as possible. The man at the front desk was funny and welcoming. Very close to the tube too, which was important to me. It can be a bit loud outside at night, so if you're a light sleeper bring some earplugs, but overall I was pretty satisfied!

• 15th May 2015

Next to the reception has a pub (common area), where can watch any sport, the pub prices are OK, and the staff is very helpful

there are staff, other people told me that he's call andy, how ever he told me that he's name Michael. there is no one told me that if i am not check out on 10:00am, they would charge me 5pounds. they just told me if i lost the key, they would charge me 20pounds and have20 pounds deposit. I am check out not no 10:00am, then the guy(people call him andy) just give back me 15pounds andcharge me 5pounds for late of check out. he is so rude.he use his fingers toward to me and

• 10th May 2015
  • Hong Kong

The staff are very helpful

was more or less what we expected

There was no one to Open the reception counter in Morning. Time to Open is 8 A.M but on 6 may 2015 I and other people waited till 9:30 to check out and get back our deposit. I Needed to pick a rental car but I have to go without check out and then came again to check out in afternoon. I wasted lot of time.

The cost-benefit of the hostel is pretty good. It is a bit far from the city centre, but the tube station is near. But the vicinity of the hostel is dangerous, so be careful.

• 3rd May 2015

The atmosphere is not very good. I would defenitely not go back. In the rooms there is dust everywhere e it has a terrible smell!! I hated it!!

• 2nd May 2015

This was a very good hostel to stay in for the money paid. Sure, it's a little grungy in places (like one of the showers on the ground floor wouldn't drain properly, which meant I was standing in a pool of water while I showered) but for how much you pay and for how friendly the staff is, I thought it was a great place. :D

• 29th Apr 2015

Staff is very nice and helpful.

• 28th Apr 2015

The price advertised online was not what we paid. Service at front of desk was poor. Facilities were very unclean. Not a pleasant experience. Would not return.

• 27th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

My cousin and I stayed here for two nights for a London trip. It's nothing fancy but for the cheap price you pay it's worth it for you don't want to spend a fortune on other accommodation in central London. We spent most of our stay in London and only used the hostel to sleep and shower. We stayed in the 4 bed female dorm which had 2 sets of bunk beds. The room as better than ever expected! The mattresses need changing but overall it was okay. The bathrooms/showers were better than expected!

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Wales

They do no open at stated time in the morning at 8 am and those want to check out early to get their £20 key deposit will either have to wait or lose the deposit. It will be good to have a night staff to check in those who arrive late or in the early Hours of the morning. Not customer friendly. A lot desired!

The dorm are awefull. They smell alot. I even think homeless people live there, so I had to take a double bed room, with shared toilet. The toilet took years of waiting if you wanted to go in the afternoon. Also I was scared to leave my stuff in my room, because doorlock was just ridiculous and windows were right next to the street where the 2 story busses could see in my room.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Bulgaria

not clean.

The room has big space and kitchen is wide. The reception area needs to be more hostel like. I was disappointed when I enter the venue. Central heating wasn't working.

Excellent sports coverage

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

It is Very good From Michael

nice place. friendly and helpful staff. thanks guys

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4