6.9
Good 3,242 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 3,242 Total Reviews
No.8 Willesden Hostel London Located at 305 High Rd, Willesden, , London.
England

4.6

staff should dwarf least polite 5 days without frost heater

• England, Male, 18-24
3rd Dec 2016

No. 8 was basically what you would expect for the price. Basic facilities. Nice bar. Decently priced drinks. Pleasant atmosphere. Only issue: I needed to be somewhere early the next morning. But because it was impossible to check out until 9 (which is a pretty late time for reception to open) I was made slightly late. Because you have to give a £20 deposit for the key, you can't just slip the key under the door. So not a place to stay for the early-risers.

• Rwanda, Male, 31-40
28th Nov 2016

The Hostel was good value for money, the staff are polite. I enjoyed my stay and will be returning soon. This is a place I would recommend to a friend visiting London

• England, Male, 18-24
28th Nov 2016

Great bar, solid rooms. Best hostel for the price and atmosphere.

• Spain, Male, 31-40
27th Nov 2016
6.6

The hostel was clean and the bathrooms and showers works and if you do not stay the weekend is a good place for he price. The staff was not really helpful but was polite and internet didn't work 3 out 5 days. My bag was stolen and the cctv was useless. A mixed experience, guess.

• England, Female, 25-30
27th Nov 2016
4.0

I stay in hostels in and around London 3 nights a week, every week.. This was the smelliest, dirtiest place I have ever spent the night.. When I entered the bedroom the smell hit me straight away and was so unpleasant I found it difficult to get off to sleep.. There was urine all over the toilet seats and the floor around the toilet bowl for the whole 3 nights and 3 mornings that I entered the wash areas.. There is no reason for anywhere to smell this bad unless it is not cleaned regularly.. :(

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
24th Nov 2016
4.6

first night in food got stolen from the fridge right away, nothing they can do to help. Not impressed

• Austria, Mixed Group, 31-40
21st Nov 2016

Great Place to be espacially if your travelling to London the First time if you dont know anyone. Great location ,great Atmosphäre ,great people

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
19th Nov 2016
4.3

People who write a positive review about this hostel get a free beer, so that's probably why they have such high ratings. To be honoust I didn't look at this hostel very well, but I was disappointed to see that it was a hostel and a bar when I wanted to check in. The party lasted untill 2:30 am. Furthermore there was a pretty bad smell in the shower area, next to my bed were plastic bags filled with garbage and I couldn't sleep comfortable because I didn't quite trust my roommates.

• England, Male, 25-30
19th Nov 2016

I came to london for a weekend for work and needed to stay somewhere cheep and convenient. In London, cheep usually means total dump, and that's what I was preparing myself for before I arrived at no.8. Imagine my surprise when I arrived. Great hostel with really friendly staff, Danni, is loveley and super kind, great atmosphere, comfy beds, clean showers, quiet rooms, a bar with seriously cheep beer (in london), they even put on a bbq. All in all I had a great time. Cheep, clean, friendly fun.