No.8 Willesden Hostel London

Very Good 3467 Total Reviews

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
17th May 2017
5.7

The location is not good. The facilities are okay but could be better.

17th May 2017
5.7

The hostel's location is 30 min from city center by tube, and it doesn't feel very safe. The rooms were good and they've got small lockers. I saw how one guest left and the bed sheets weren't changed before the next one arrived. There are just 2 bathrooms per floor, so usually you need to wait to use them. Checkout is from 9-10 am, so you can't checkout earlier if you need to. Many people are not tourists, they actually live there. Not recommended for tourists, but very cheap.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
16th May 2017
6.0

Staff was good but would rather play on there phones or talk to each other then serving customers. My room was dirty, smelly, my bin was full of rubbish-food scraps, our sheets looked to have been just turned inside out with hair all over them

• Italy, Male, 31-40
15th May 2017
3.1

The hostel is located in a degraded area of the city, at night it felt highly unsafe, I could hear police sirens all the time The property inside looks bad and old and there is a constant bad smell. Wifi sucks I booked a single room and paid all upfront + deposit, when I saw the room i was shocked, it was a hole, the bed could barely fit in. There was mildew on the wall, no closet. I believe that while i was away my things have been touched. I overpaid for what it is, around 30€ a day.

• Bulgaria, Female, 31-40
15th May 2017

It's great value for money. The staff is nice and helpful. It's cleaned every day, which can be said for few hostels I've stayed at.

11th May 2017
3.1

This place is located in a pub, it's so dirty, the rooms smell because of the pub. Go here unless you have no money

10th May 2017

Very short walk from the Dollis Hill stop. Room was very clean as were the bathrooms. Down sides: The WiFi didn't work for us at all in our room, the bar, or any of the common areas. The toilets aren't separate from the showers so just peeing before bed can mean waiting for people getting ready to go out. All in all a good value for the money.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
10th May 2017
6.9

I liked the hostel in general. Very good price-facilities relation. The place is very well located and the staff seemed really nice. However, there where some details that I found annoying: 1) really poor internet conection. 2)they charged me extra money for leaving my backpack during the day after my check-out (I use to do that often when I'm traveling and I have to wait all day before my train or flight, but I've never been charged for it before)

• England, Female, 18-24
5th May 2017

This was a really nice place to stay, and good value. Very near to Dollis Hill Station.

3rd May 2017
6.9

A bit far way from the most interesting London landmarks but it can be quickly accessible using the tube, which is very close to the hostel. There's a pub downstairs where you can meet people who are staying in the dorm and locals.