No.8 Willesden Hostel London Reviews

305 High Rd, Willesden, London, England

Thanks to the staff had wicked time,yous made my stay absolutely awesome one....thanks very much.....sorry I couldn't make it back Saturday.i will definetly pop in when I come to London ;) P.s. Did anyone find my watch in the end ???? :) Take care guys!!!!

• 27th Dec 2015
  • Poland

The average marks on are because even when the Underground is nearby and buses pass in front of the hostel, it takes you a full half hour to get to the points of interest, and a taxi or uber ride would cost you a small fortune. The atmosphere is okay, but the fact that they have a pub down there makes it hard for you to sleep at night when your room is above it. In the value for money field, you get what you pay for, but a 20 pound deposit for a key is a bit exaggerated. Wifi signal is terrible.

• 25th Dec 2015
  • Mexico

The hostel is good, but it has fleas.....

• 21st Dec 2015

The staff on duty when I checked in were very welcoming and extremely helpful to me, as someone who had never been to London before and was quite intimidated by the idea of travelling around the city. They let me know about things I could do in the city along with information about tube travel and buses. The facility itself was good. The beds were clean and there were lockers to keep stuff in. The bathrooms were clean enough, and the fact that there was a pub downstairs was very nice.

• 19th Dec 2015

Yes, It is an amusing experience living in No8 hostel for three nights. It is clean and tidy. The staff working there are friendly. My friends and I are satisfied with it. More importmently, transportation by tube and bus is very easy. Next time to London I will choose it again.

• 14th Dec 2015
  • China

This was a nice stay I would like to stay it don't not feel the same without john.

The window didn't shut so we could hear everyone yelling outside our window every night. The lights only worked when they wanted to. Walls were really thin. Bathrooms smelled like mould. Wifi didn't reach our room.

• 2nd Dec 2015

Very good

Really clean lovely place to stay.

• 30th Nov 2015

Had such a fun couple of days. The staff were wonderful and the night life is good too! You get exactly what you pay for and it's a good location. 15/20 mins tube ride to Oxford Circus. Only thing I could say, the mattresses are a little on the worn out side. But I slept alright! Thanks guys :)

• 27th Nov 2015

This is by fare the worse hostel I've stayed at. if you read any good reviews its because there are signs saying "free pint with good review".i was fooled by the one or two 'best hostel' review now know they were lies. It was so drafty and cold it felt like the window was open all night! I was freezing and wearing three sweater to stay warm! The place was the direst hostel i stayed at. There was a huge leak in the ceiling that gushed water. the computer room smelled like B.O. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Get friendly staff. Come and stay and have fun

Wifi only worked in the pub downstairs, not in the rooms. Cleaners worked hard and did a good job keeping the place clean. If you want a quieter atmosphere without the rowdy party-goers, this is a good choice.

• 15th Nov 2015

After check in I noticed that the beds had not been made (blanket and pillow dumped on the middle of the bed). I reported this and was assured that it would be done (some nonsense about the cleaners having until 1pm to clean rooms, I was there at 12.45). I came back late that night to find, surprise, surprise, bed still in the same condition. Staff gone. When mentioned upon check out I was not given an adequate response. Not hard to change the sheets, especially since they took 20 quid key fee.

• 14th Nov 2015

My stay for the night was really good. The staffs are really friendly, the facilities are all in good condition. A good place to stay, as it is in a rural-like area. A nice escape from the busy streets of London.

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Malaysia

Good laugh in the bar at the weekend

My only complaint was the bed, you could feel all the springs through the mattress and the safety rails made it awkward and unpractical.

I was so surprise that I never saw any rat in any hostel all over the world.. even in India... never... I saw a rat in the toilet... it makes me so worry for sleep...

The staff is horrible,It s not a place to enjoy . One of the worse in london but cheap

You get what you pay for.