No.8 Willesden Hostel London Reviews

305 High Rd, Willesden, London, England

Friendly staff , good accommodation and facilities !

nice place and nice staff! rooms are tidy and clean as bethroom and the rest.

I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful and the facilities in general very good.

Everything was good apart form that I stayed in room whit a guy who has smelly shoes.

Very nice stay, I stayed at Seven Sisters before and Willesden was better, smaller rooms, therefore less people in a room, so it doesn't feel like you really are just renting a place to sleep - a bed, to be precise, and the prices of some nights are the cheapest you can find in all London. Nice staff and overall a good experience.

This is a great place to stay. The staff are very friendly and helPful, it is in a great location and it is great value for money

The hostel is very close to a Tube station (Dolis Hill) and near to a bus garage, everything very clean especially the bathrooms. The employees are very helpful and extremely nice, Amy did it everything she could to make our visit more comfortable as possible.

Sometimes you need computers for something important & fast & there is always the same guys there wasting time watching youtube & not really needing the computer.. is very extressing & I think management has the right to control this? Thanks

the place was a good building and staff very help full would say there again

Need focus more on cleaning

the staff's really nice, but the cost to london centre is 5pound per day and they do not have breakfast included in the price. so I lose 10 pound per day as if I would have been renting a bed at a hostel in town that offer more vale for the money. the hostel doesnt have any activities to get people out of the dorm, would've helped with trivia night or something

this I a very nice place to stay, and as most buses coming from the city end at the bus garage you don't have to walk to far if you fall asleep.

A cool place to chill out while looking for more permanent accommodation. There were a few other people here in the same situation. Located not too far from the tube or bus stops

Basic but effective

We had a great stay and the rooms were cleaned often which was great.

I didn't have any problems with thefts, even if I left my backpacks on the bed without locks. The hostel isn't close to the center (zone 3) but there is a subway next to it and a night bus line (easy to take) that leaves you in front of it. Clean bathrooms. Good computers and wi-fi.

Bad smell but clean bathrooms. Nice staff

Great hostel! Really cheap and nice, they have a kitchen and the people was very helpful. You are a 5minutes from the tube and then other 15/20 min to the centre of london.The only bad thing is that they have few bathrooms and maybe you will have to wait till half and hour to get a shower and WiFi maybe will not wok so well in your dorm but in th kitchen works perfectly.

• 8th Oct 2015
  • Argentina

When I arrived the girl at the front desk was very good to me as I has booked the wrong night to stay but she gave up her bed for me and got it all fixed up late at night and was very nice to me. Pretty good location. Great atmosphere I would book again and recommend to others.

It didn't make a great impression that when I first arrived, the hostel didn't have a bed booked for me. They recovered from this well by offering me a private double room, but I had to wait around for 15 minutes for a senior staff member to arrive and sort it out, and moving rooms in a two-night stay is a bit annoying, Security is fine, but the atmosphere of this place has a lot lacking- the bar is mainly frequented my forty-something men. Location isn't very desirable, either.