No.8 Willesden Hostel London Reviews

305 High Rd, Willesden, London, England

My bed had bed bugs in it. A major bummer. But the staff was great, I met great people. And it was cheap. I'll give it a solid score if you guys fumigate those mattresses ASAP!

• 8th Aug 2014

The atmosphere was somewhat terrifying - as two women staying and booking together, it would have been nice to be placed in near beds. As it was, my wife was all the way across the room from me and we were placed in a room with 23 men. I understand the nature of mixed rooms but this was a little intimidating. It was even worse when, very loud, angry man came in and started banging around then vomited all over the place. We checked out at 5.30am.

• 2nd Aug 2014

The cleaning staff does a superb job with the bathrooms and toils. The Pub's noise is under control, and the place is a great value. The old times are not a problem, they add a bit of charm to the place, as long as you appreciate quirky people. The neighborhood is multicultural and it is easy to find good food and groceries nearby. There is a Sainsbury's local within easy walking distance. Bus and tube connections are also within an easy walking distance. I highly recommend this hostel.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »