No.8 Willesden Hostel London Reviews

305 High Rd, Willesden, London, England

the atmosphere was hostile and quite depressing, the location was a bit too far away from the centre for my liking and there were stains on the bed sheets and a broken window frame in our bedroom. Overall it was just about suitable to sleep in but I would not stay here again. I'm glad I was only staying for one night!

• 23rd Jan 2015

The place by itself it I good place, it has a kitchen, fridges, shower and bathroom were pretty good, but the environment is not good at all if you choose a value option. There are nobody to keep control of people already drunk or people getting into fights and all the racket won't let you sleep and have some rest. I stayed for 2 nights and were terrible bc of that.

The room was OK, the bed was not very comfortable but was OK for a night or two. There are no controls on the radiators so the room tend to get too hot, the windows can open but don't stay open as there was no latch to hold it open. The amenities in the bathroom was adequate, but no hot water available, just cold water, difficult if you just want to have a wash. The lights turn off after 20 minutes, leaving you in the dark. This caught me out several times, not a pleasant experience.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »