No.8 Willesden Hostel London Reviews

305 High Rd, Willesden, London, England

ground rooms does not have network cover.aswell no internet conection(just in different places in the hostel). The staff is very kind and nice attitude.especially the boy with he long hair from bar reception . Hot water is not 24 hours.so sometimes you wanna have a shower and there is no hot water but warm.

• 5th Oct 2015
  • Seychelles

In room 25 the smell wasnt that good.

Staff and environment was fantastic

Great hostel for the price and location. full kitchen only recommendation I would make would be to remove the padlock from the dish washer in the kitchen so that untensils are available at all times. Really enjoyed my stay. Was a great interim accomodation while looking for permanent accomodation in London.

• 3rd Oct 2015

Excellent customer service from John, Lia and Marlon! Lovely smiley people. Always happy to help! They made my 1 week stay that extra special!:-) Suggestion: redecorate the exterior of the building to make it brighter and little more welcoming;) overall...great value for the money.

Good hostel- you get what you pay for. Rooms were cleaned often which was great.

A conveniently located place to public transport. I bet the cheapest accommodation one can get in London for fairly decent facilities including a self catering kitchen. Wifi doesn't seem to work though. Kudos to the lady cleaner who I found always busily trying to keep the place clean! Excellent customer service from John at the reception! !😊

Cool location. About a 7 minute walk from the nearest metro station. Lots of food places to choose from right down the street it is on. Great staff! Rooms are clean, and bathrooms are clean.

The staff is really friendly and the place is clean. It really worth staying there.

I don't think is a great idea to choose an hostel on top of a pub, I made that mistake, friday and saturday you'll hear the loud music till late night. You won't really be able to sleep.

• 17th Sep 2015

1) Friendly, helpful front desk staffs espeespecially John & Jess. Yeay! 2) Excellent (all) cleaning staffs that make sure eveything clean - from the dormitories to the toilets/bathrooms to the kitchen and its cutleries to communal area. So if any part of the hostel not clean, it is not the hostel's fault but the people who stays here. 3) Full equipped kitchen for budget travelers like me are "praise to the hostel!" for make us able to cook our own food and save some money.

Situed in a bad area of London, old building, not so clean, bathrooms not really clean too, obscured inside, paint have to be refresh ! All the building need to be refreshed

• 13th Sep 2015

Excellent hostel! Good break out areas - library / computer room, kitchen & balcony area. Impressed with regular cleaning especially from Franchesco.

Great atmosphere, friendly staff, good facilities, comfortable bed... Just keep tempted people to extending their stay!

The karaoke party was very loud.

No complaint but just a suggestion. Maybe its time for the hostel consider to change all mattresses to new one? And provide a plunger in each of evey showers as water tend to clog.

I was here three years ago and have to say that the quality decreased a bit. Nevertheless it's still good for the price. Good option for people who want just a place to sleep, no more.

I was looking for a super cheap place to sleep...and I got what I needed! Not the greatest place as far as atmosphere, but a fine place to lay my head for a couple nights.

• 8th Sep 2015

Good cheap hostel. I've stayed in a number of London hostels and this is by far the best with regards room size and facilities. The bar is welcoming for fun loving people amd the staff are really helpful and easy to get along with. After first reading some of the previousprevious reviews I was a little worried but I have not encountered anythinganything but friefriemdly people and welcoming staff. I came for for 3 nights and I'm staying for a month. Highly recommend. Steve (pronounced Alex)

• 8th Sep 2015

I really like this hostel - great atmosphere! Really enjoy having a beer after work at their pub.