No.8 Willesden Hostel London Reviews

305 High Rd, Willesden, London, England

Other than the receptionist giving the spare keys to my room to another guest (I was in a private), a very good hostel.

The hostel is a little far away from London's centre, but the price makes it worth it. I got to stay in a 4 bed form for only 8 pounds a night and it was by far the nicest stay I've had in a hostel in London. Don't go expecting a great atmosphere or lots of staff - the hostel is above a bar so if you like pub atmosphere you'll be fine, but you most likely won't see any staff members during your stay except for checking in/out. The showers and kitchen are pretty decent.

The hostel was dirty, smelled like beer, and had a terrible atmosphere. The person I was traveling with refused to stay here.

As i booked for a full 4 bedrooms to be relaxed in family , I would prefer to not being disturbed by someone entering without knocking and asking to any of us because he was looking for something lost... ok it's an hostel but we can keep a minimum of intimacy in the rooms...

• 29th Nov 2014

Not even worth £1 , let alone the £16 for 1 night. Avoid at all costs. Filthiest place I've ever been.

• 28th Nov 2014