No.8 Willesden Hostel London Reviews

305 High Rd, Willesden, London, England

I was looking for a super cheap place to sleep...and I got what I needed! Not the greatest place as far as atmosphere, but a fine place to lay my head for a couple nights.

• 8th Sep 2015

Good cheap hostel. I've stayed in a number of London hostels and this is by far the best with regards room size and facilities. The bar is welcoming for fun loving people amd the staff are really helpful and easy to get along with. After first reading some of the previousprevious reviews I was a little worried but I have not encountered anythinganything but friefriemdly people and welcoming staff. I came for for 3 nights and I'm staying for a month. Highly recommend. Steve (pronounced Alex)

• 8th Sep 2015

I really like this hostel - great atmosphere! Really enjoy having a beer after work at their pub.

A solid three stars I would say. Was neat, tidy, staff were nice and was in a fairly decent location for getting around. Was fairly basic but I'm not very fussy so it was good for money. I myself stayed in a private room with bunk beds so can't speak on behalf of anyone that stayed in dorms.

• 4th Sep 2015

The staff (with the exception of one young woman) were completely rude! I couldn't believe it the way they talk to their guests! If you're on the 2nd floor you're out of luck as there is absolutely 0 wifi there. There is a sad little room of computers. Tiny little lockers. The only nice think was the spacious kitchen!

Very noisy. People going in and going out all the night. I didn't feel comfortable and secure. The bed was good. But for the price, the place is not bad.

• 3rd Sep 2015
  • Colombia

Great hostel. Very good location as it is close the the tube station. They have really friendly staff who are very helpful and treat you well. Well worth the money

• 31st Aug 2015

I´ve stayed in No. 8 before, and I knew how bad it was. However, I was unlucky enough to be there when the fire alarm was set off. I was using shorts to sleep and a member of the staff was disrespectful enough to comment on that. Also, the girl in my room, that apparently lived there, did not have any decency or respect, coming to the room late at night and making a lot of noise, as well as letting her alarm go off for hours. The hostel has a bad maintenance of the showers, and smells weird.

One of the worst hostel, I have ever been. I was there for 6 - 7 nights including their Private rooms. After staying for 6 - 7 nights and spending over £100, I was 30 minutes late to checkout. And they charged me extra £5. they deducted £5 from the £20 key deposit I gave them. One of the worst customer service you will receive from the staff. DO NOT GO........... . .

• 25th Aug 2015
  • Bangladesh

Really nice place in a good location, excellent public transportation nearby. The staff is very helpful and kind! A bit loud at the evening but everything else is excellent! The kitchen is very large and well equipped, the bathrooms are clean and comfortable.

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Hungary

It is nice , Clean , in good position and the staff is very nice BUT they have very bad smoking area 😕 they smoke outside in close place then all smoke come inside here the non smoker take it passively . 😢😢😢

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Norway

Great place to stay, very very good value. Great staff. Great WiFi. Comfortable accommodation.

• 19th Aug 2015