No.8 Willesden Hostel London Reviews

305 High Rd, Willesden, London, England

Lovely experience ! Nice people , nice staff , great atmosphere - the drink are a little bit pricey but it's alright after all.

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • Bulgaria

dirty room, stained bed lines, unconfortable beds. the only two constantly busy toilets were not better. one night the continuous smell of smoke in the corridor activated the fire detector just in front of our door (how annoying!) it took almost half an hour for them to switch it off. first they tried from the circuit breaker (with power going off-on, off-on in the building). then they made it easier and phisically detached the alarm from the ceiling with a cleaning mope. the detector has never

I did not yet travel to London .My arriving date is March/08/2014 . Cancelation was made 10 minutes after booking when total mess with dates was noticed. What mean "no booking fee" when you charged my visa with non refundable pay ??????

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I found a good place to stay, with good atmosphere with staff housed and good people, all I put this down to the place is the lack of hygiene in the bathrooms, they are too few to so many people staying at certain times of the day as it was better or enter, otherwise it is a good place to stay in value.

• 30th Jan 2014
  • Spain

My room mate south Africa woman is rude, extremely sarcastic person to live with, nobody she talk to her or start conversation with her. otherwise the place is good to stay. there are mice in the kitchen, the kitchen is always dirty.

ugly hostel!!!!

This hostel is really good for money -quality and would recommend it to more people that travel around the world.

I AM NO LONGER AT THIS HOSTEL, THE MANAGEMENT CANCEL MY BOOKINGS FOR PREJUDICE AGAINST ME

Good place, i like the huge lockers, 6 PC for free use, Wifi 40%. You can buy locker by 3£ cross the street ...

I AM NO LONGER IN THIS ESTABLISHEMENT

Good place, i like the huge lockers and open space. only bad thing, the WIFI was terrible. AND the hard wired internet in the computer room was down for hours. Also a limited number of computer stations,during normal hours difficult to get a computer. I needed to bring my own lap top and sit between two computers and use my own ethernet CAT 5 cable to connect to the router directly. There absolutely needs to be more computers and a few Lap top hard wire docking stations would be nice as well.

• 5th Jan 2014

Friendly staff, clean rooms, bathrooms and hallways. Good location near an underground station which makes it very easy to go to centre of London for shopping, sightseeing etc. Stayed in a 6 bed mixed dorm. Great value for money. Didn't meet many backpackers. Seemed like most guests are long term stayers.

WORST HOSTEL IVE EVER EXPERIENCED! The dorm rooms smell so heinous, the beds are really uncomfortable, and the common room is a dingy bar that also smells.. We were supposed to stay for 5 nights but left after the 2nd because we were all eaten alive by FLEAS.. You're better off spending a few pounds extra because any other hostel is better than this one.

It is moldy. It had no charm. The toilets were dirty. The lights didn't work in the dorm. It is really far away from most everything in London. The staff didn't do anything.

There were rats in the kitchen! During the stay, water fell from the ceiling from the bathroom upstairs and kept like that for days.

It was all right, I am happy I could stay there because I am a bit older than you advertise.

• 26th Dec 2013
  • Czech Republic

The worst hostel I ever stayed! The room wasn't clean and it was smelly! The bed wasn't confortable! The bathroom were really dirty! And there are only 2 bathrooms per floor!!! I wouldn't recommend this place for nobody! It is not a hostel for travelers, seen that some people live there. It is better to pay more but have a better place to stay! The worst place ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 24th Dec 2013

students attention: strongly advised not to stay at this hostel, this is the worst hostel I have ever stayed at!! most of the people living in this hostel does not seem to be students or travelers, they seem to be long-term stayers and there's a board for jobs, the area was terrible and loud beat music does not end until 2-3am. guaranteed! the staff intended to charge a higher price than shown hostelworld because our group of people seemed busy and tired but luckily one of us found out. worst p

For me has been very well . The personal very friendly and helpful. The cleaner girl was very friendly. In general my days in this hostel I have liked. Congratulations!!!!

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Spain

the cheapest hostel in near city center of London !!!!

• 27th Nov 2013