No.8 Willesden Hostel London Reviews

305 High Rd, Willesden, London, England

the staff is friendly and nice, always willing to help u and give u the information u want.

• 9th Jul 2013
  • Taiwan

We hope you come back to see us soon PeiYu Wu =)

The rooms are little narrow, it is about 3 to 5 min walking from Dollis hill tube station, 3 min from Willesden bus garage the kitchen have any facilities or tools you want

• 8th Jul 2013
  • Egypt
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great, clean and tidy, lots of free computers and Wi-Fi, great staff. Just needs more toilets and showers.

Dear guest, 5 more days and the new shower/toilet facility will be ready!

The staff is good, the rest is horrible, the bedsheets smelled like pee, it's too far from the city centre, the black colour on the walls, bar is just depressing, the creeky noise from the beds will keep you awake, especially when there's a couple in the bed beside you banging each other in the morning thinking that no one can hear them

• 6th Jul 2013
  • Egypt

Dear Guest, all linen is cleaned and dried daily. We are located zone 2/3 which is a 15-20 min tube ride to Bond St. Unfortunately there are noises in the dorms, especially the larger dorms with multiple guests. Take care.

This is the worst place I've seen in my life, really. Rooms and sheets are dirty, you have to share one bathroom with at least twenty people

• 5th Jul 2013

Great, clean and tidy, free computers, wonderful staff, clean and tidy. Just needs more toilets and showers.

Working on it Henry =)

Was amazing, wonderful staff, and nice room, the bathroom was excellent! Thank you No.8!

Excellent Tibor!

check out should be possible before 9am. the hostel is too far from the centre of town to have check out start this late! you nearly lose half a day getting to the centre. More toilets would also be welcome. I counted 2 female toilets in the entire hostel! 2! Not counting those in the bar as that is closed at night!

Dear Guest, check out is possible the night before for early departures. The reception closes at 1:30am at the earliest. We are very sorry that this was not made clearer on your check in. More toilets are on the way!

The worse hostel It is an old place so far away from London city, the neighbourhood where the hostel is located is so dangerous. The whole place stinks they say that cleanness its a priority but the truth is that they don't do it at all. They don't give you clean sheets Only one toilet and two showers for whole hostel, they didn't respect my reservation. When you ask for one of this basic services they say "we are a hostel not a hotel" PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THIS HOSTEL Pedro, Durango Mexico

• 4th Jul 2013
  • Mexico

Dear Pedro, our Hostel is cleaned 4 times a day. Sheets are changed for all new guests and further, if guests request. We have showers and toilets on each floor - 2 showers and 2 toilets. We also have additional facilities in the bar. I will speak with the staff and cleaning staff in regard to their apparent response to you. Regards.

This hostel is extremely cheap, so is great if you just want a bed. The location is next to tube and bus stations & supermarket but it is in a dodgy area, so at night catch the bus back to the hostel which stops just out the front. The staff were not helpful and one guy was very rude because I didn't pay with the exact amount of cash so I needed change!! There is a bar downstairs it gets pretty loud in the rooms, but the bar prices are cheap. Don't expect a clean hostel, but again it's cheap.

I suffered scabies from mattress on third days room,earlier two others had bites & I told to go2 Doctor as need prescription medicine, I feel that magagement should throw out old mattresses & refund days charge when bitten as must takes hours at hospital to see Doctor for bites&itching or will not be cured.&need more showers one on each floor is locked for staff

Dear Guest, all mattresses are replaced on a 6 monthly rotation. Our laundry is cleaned and gas dried daily. We are very sorry to hear that you had such a reaction from your stay with us. Our shower and toilet facilities are currently being renovated and extended. Kind Regards

Good music in the bar, people there nice and friendly😀

whoopa gangnam style!

Oh, I loved to stay there, the staff is awesome and we had a lot of fun. We've known a lot of people and when I retourn to London I hope I can get a space with this guys. Speacially the barwoman, with the black hair, she was very sweet and beautiful. The paiting and ''fixing-problems guy (Rafael) it's one of a kind. I love it! I hightly recommend!

• 1st Jul 2013

Its ok for the price, but that days all day they were reparing the baths

Dear Francisco, We apologize for the inconvenience we are currently upgrading and expanding our bathroom facilities to provide private bathroom and restroom facilities to all guests. I can assure our prices will continue to remain Good! =)

Decent value and cool place to chill out. The 24bed dorms aren't too bad, they're a lot more private than most hostels around London which are open plan with 3 story high bunks. Great computer, lots of (very good) computers, perfect if you're job hunting. Lots of room in the bar to hang out and drink or watch a game on TV

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us Dan!

Great, clean and tidy, great staff, lot of free computers. Just needs more toilets and showers.

Great, clean and tidy, wonderful staff, lots of free computers Just needs more showers and toilets.

The hostel was super basic, it could have been quite good if the facilities were maintained a lot better. When we were there only one or two toilets were working over three levels and the shower was missing a shower head so there was only one shower on our level. The Staff were great, there was one main guy who was very helpful!

The showers made us leave days early.

You definitely get what you pay for. 100 People or so in a hostel with only 2 or 3 working toilets the whole 3 days I was there. Paper thin walks and smoke flowing into your room from the beer garden. Not to mention one of the guys had to move rooms because of bed bugs. Thanks, but no thanks.