No.8 Willesden Hostel London Reviews

305 High Rd, Willesden, London, England

I really enjoyed these guys and would come back if I return to london

Big thumbs up for the cleaning crew, they cleaned the kitchen and bathroom facilities two or three times a day, which is rare at hostels. The room was fine apart from a bit of street noise and I loved that they are providing lockers - bring your own lock though, as things like locks and laundry etc are quite expensive to make up for the cheap bed ;-) I met some really nice people and the commute to central london isnt bad at all. I wish they would just put some bath mats in the bathrooms :-)

Excellent as usual

Correcto, ni más ni menos

• 30th Jan 2016
  • Spain

puzzo di umido, pavimenti imbarcati e rotti, bagno (solo visto da fuori per curiosità) puzzolente, camera (doppia) piccola e bassa, finestrina di mezzo centimetro rotta che dava sul giardino del pub, pareti di carta velina, letti e lenzuola macchiate (abbiamo usato nostri sacchi a pelo). il personale è abbastanza amichevole, ma a tutto ce un limite, va bene aver speso 22 sterline in due per una notte, ma il rischio di prendersi qualcosa è alto

• 29th Jan 2016

The staff is always amazing and super friendly. Always.

El personal excelente ,muy buen trato y muy majos, estaba muy limpio y nos encontramos muy agusto,además el pub estaba comunicado con el hostel,lo que es una ventaja puedes tomarte una cerveza tranquilamente.

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Spain

non ho gradito il materasso (con mole) e le lenzuole non erano pulite. mancava un armadietto. come qualità/prezzo non c'era miglior offerta più vicino a Londra: quindi soddisfatto!

• 28th Jan 2016

Can't argue with the price; kitchen, decent toilets and nice staff. Good vibe, is slightly out of the way but would recommend

• 26th Jan 2016

good place, got kitchen and good price. ICM

This place is a great place to stay! Everyone here was very friendly and open to chat with you. Everything really has pros and cons, I just wish that the wifi was stronger in the rooms, but it forces you to meet people so I guess it works.

I was disappointed with this hostel. The bathrooms weren't very clean (possibly black mood in the corners of the shower?). Upon arival I was only told where my room and bathroom was. I had no idea where the other facilities were (I.e kitchen/ common areas). Overall, i wouldn't stay here again nor would I recommend it to anyone else.

• 22nd Jan 2016

It's cheap and pretty clean. Located far from the centre of the city, so round trip tube commuting can take its toll on a budget. Really fun place, the staff are great, beds are good, washrooms are clean and what more can you ask?

• 21st Jan 2016

The bedding seemed very short; I thought it was just because I'm quite tall but my ashore friend also comments on that. The pillows were very old and flat, but the mattresses were great. The bathroom facilities were clean and spacious, though the grout on the shower tiles was looking a bit grubby. Overall, the stay was good and definitely worth the money. I'm definitely going to use this hostel again (though in going to make sure the jubilee line is definitely running next time D: )

• 16th Jan 2016

Average hostel, good for cheap accommodation, but staff need to be more responsible (by that, I mean not extremely hungover or drunk) while on shift.

The staff was very polite and really positive especially the guy on the entrance who is welcoming the guests and giving the keys to the rooms.

I expected a bit more for my money. The girl on the phone said there'd be a fridge in my room, but there wasn't so I had a poor week for food. My double room was right next to a loud, busy road so sleeping was very tough. There wasn't even a wardrobe! But I coped and got by, I'm sure you will too. The bar was nice and very kindly put a certain football match on for me - the staff are superb.

• 10th Jan 2016

Wir haben ein 4er Frauenzimmer in dem Hostel gebucht, vor Ort mussten wir uns aber auf mehrere Zimmer aufteilen, da es offensichtlich eine Doppelbelegung gegeben hätte. Im Zimmer angekommen, kam der nächste Schreck: das Schloss des Zimmers war laienhaft angebracht, die Zimmer waren winzig, es gab kaum Stauraum für Koffer/Taschen, es hat schlecht gerochen, war nicht sauber und es gab nur einen Waschraum für ALLE! Wir haben daraufhin das Hostel direkt storniert und uns eine andere Bleibe gesucht.

• 9th Jan 2016

The guy from the reception is unbelievaly cute.

• Romania

There wa a resident cockroach roaming the kitchen. My dorm smelled like pee and sweat. The bathroom smelled like stale pee. The lights in the bathroom were on a timer, so blackout when you're showering. The sheets were old and thin, not enough to stay warm. An experience for the desperate, like I was.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6