No.8 Willesden Hostel London Reviews

305 High Rd, Willesden, London, England

nice hostel. We enjoyed.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Slovenia

Sono stato in un ambiente piacevole e familiare. Sicuramente lo consiglierei anche ad altre persone, è stata una bella esperienza.

• 23rd Jan 2015

the atmosphere was hostile and quite depressing, the location was a bit too far away from the centre for my liking and there were stains on the bed sheets and a broken window frame in our bedroom. Overall it was just about suitable to sleep in but I would not stay here again. I'm glad I was only staying for one night!

• 23rd Jan 2015

El colchón de la cama tenía los muelles saltados, la habitación olía un poco mal, quizás me tocó alguien cerca que le olían los pies...puede ser... el check out para recuperar los 20 pound de deposito es a las 8:30am, un poco tarde a mi parecer.. El ambiente en el bar era divertido y el personal era amable. Digamos que es un pub que ofrece habitaciones.

• Spain

The room was OK, the bed was not very comfortable but was OK for a night or two. There are no controls on the radiators so the room tend to get too hot, the windows can open but don't stay open as there was no latch to hold it open. The amenities in the bathroom was adequate, but no hot water available, just cold water, difficult if you just want to have a wash. The lights turn off after 20 minutes, leaving you in the dark. This caught me out several times, not a pleasant experience.

• 12th Jan 2015

La habitacion daba asco.Escuchamos un ruido detras de la cama y encontramos una trampa para ratas . La puerta no se podía cerrar por dentro y una de las dos lámparas estaba quemada. Las mantas y sábanas tenían una higiene dudosa y tacto rugoso por lo que optamos dormir encima de una toalla. El baño estaba sorprendentemente limpio. Se escucha mucho ruido por la noche. Abstenerse los que tengan sueño ligero.

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Spain

It's terrible that I have to cancel my room. They gave me a room where there was a couple sleeping inside

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Vietnam

The area where the hostel is located seems quite shady as it is also located very far away from the city of London. Therefore the high security, at the main front doors where you need a card to get into the building and the premises, is a good thing. Because there is also a bar downstairs the atmosphere is a little uncomfortable, and the cleanliness isn't satisfying, especially in the washing rooms. But all that is overweighed by the polite and cooperative staff and the fair cost for the stay.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Austria

I'd like to let you know that this hostel is ok if you like mouses and mouse trap in your room and if cold shower is your favourite way to start an holiday day. Moreover the pub inside the hostel is one of the ugliest place I've seen in this life. The best thing of that hostel is the cheap price.

too much food is stolen from the kitchen

The staff here is great, and the wait to return deposits. Even if it comes back from the outside late at night than talk. The bathroom clean and have hair dryer. Great location, not too far from the tube.

Very nice and friendly place with nice bathroom and cooking facilities.

Terrible! I was terrified. The worst part was the other guests, they all look scary and one of them had a knife in the bedroom. It is too far way from the center. Police cars all night made us feel unsafe! And many other things, like the kitchen (always dirty), the beds (very uncomfortable)... It was a nightmare!

Não tive problemas com absolutamente nada. Banheiros relativamente limpos. Deixei as malas sem cadeado e permaneceram intactas. Quartos com lockers, colchão confortável, cozinha boa também. 2 ônibus pro centro, mas pelo valor recomendo.

I got bug bed bites and not only that I toke them to my home and I had to spend. £ 100 plus wash all my clothes and a big mess! I will never go back again at n8 or another hostel,Thanks n8! I ADVICE NONE GO THERE.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Spain

The website gave me the wrong opening time and I ended up in the middle of the street, with rain pouring down, locked outside of the hostel with no one around at 1am. If it wasn´t for some very drunk members of the staff letting us in to shelter from the rain, we would not have figured out our night. The responsibles for the hostel were not reacheable by phone. Since there was no one to check us in, we had to go out in the rain again, looking for another place to spend that first booked night.

• 11th Dec 2014

El sitio es original, diferente y, sobre todo, asequible. En nuestro caso, nos alojamos en una habitación para seis personas en la que, si mantenías las ventanas cerradas, podrías morir de calor (la calefacción les funciona estupendamente) y, en el baño compartido, no había agua caliente el primer día. La limpieza no es la mejor del mundo, pero más que suficiente para una experiencia positiva. El bar da puntos al hostel y el personal, aunque a veces, lentos, son agradables (hablan español).

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Spain

I think the No8 hostel has one of the best atmosphere and staff and peaple and I will highly recomend it to everyone.

• 8th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

Friendly staff. Cheap, but very valuable to spend the night :)

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Belgium

Great staff and friendly place. The bathrooms and the kitchen were really useful and really good. Thanks for a nice stay

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5