No.8 Willesden Hostel London Reviews

305 High Rd, Willesden, London, England

Very noisy. People going in and going out all the night. I didn't feel comfortable and secure. The bed was good. But for the price, the place is not bad.

• 3rd Sep 2015
  • Colombia

One of the worst hostel, I have ever been. I was there for 6 - 7 nights including their Private rooms. After staying for 6 - 7 nights and spending over £100, I was 30 minutes late to checkout. And they charged me extra £5. they deducted £5 from the £20 key deposit I gave them. One of the worst customer service you will receive from the staff. DO NOT GO........... . .

• 25th Aug 2015
  • Bangladesh

Shittest stay I've ever had. Fire the loud ugly lesbian at the front with the attitude. Dirty beds dirty place so unsanitary - best to just not have a wash and sleep standing up really.

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Zimbabwe

It is nice , Clean , in good position and the staff is very nice BUT they have very bad smoking area 😕 they smoke outside in close place then all smoke come inside here the non smoker take it passively . 😢😢😢

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Norway

Great place to stay, very very good value. Great staff. Great WiFi. Comfortable accommodation.

• 19th Aug 2015

Das Hostel ist im Ganzen relativ okay. Da es sehr günstig im Vergleich zu den anderen Hostels in London ist, darf man sich nicht groß beschweren, aber einige Dinge gehen einfach gar nicht. Im Erdgeschoss gibt es Mäuse und davon nicht wenig. Die Bäder sind total verschimmelt.

the truth I do not want to spend my time on something that you already know and promote.

Pieno di pulci, topi sotto i letto, mi sto ancora curando per le reazioni allergiche date dai morsi di quegli animaletti, nessuna pulizia delle camere, personale scortese e maledicato, grande chiasso e furti sia nel letto (sparito caricatore del telefono e 50£) non lo consiglio ad anima viva.

Firstly there was a rat in our room. The staff member that was on duty at night stayed in the beer garden drinking and talking very loudly and obnoxiously and the window to our room was right next to it so we couldn't sleep all night. The wifi didn't work in our room at all. The pub attracted a lot of creepy people so I didn't feel safe at all. I asked if there was stairs to our room and was told there was so I paid to keep my heavy bags in storage to find out there was no stairs at all'

Blackbugs in my bed, mouse in the room, thivies in the room(Someone Stolen my phone charger and 50£), dirty, staff rude, noise. Nobody have to go there

The hostel was not bad for the price, but one little thing that I dislike was that I didn't notice, I would have to pay £20 deposit (IN CASH) along with the fee for the day I stay at the moment I arrived. In general, everything is just fine with me, the room is clean, the location was not too bad, I mean it is in zoon 3 (And the hostel is just 5 min from the station). The bathroom is a little disappointed, as the light went off every 20 min and the shower was stuff.

Very dirty, very noisy, it looks like as if since 80's there nothing was no any renovation.

Gostei muito e pretendo voltar a utilizar. Seria muito bom que oferecessem mais promocoes. Abracos

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Portugal

I like it! It is easy to find..in front of the principal bus lines. Clean and funny. The perfect place to visit the city alone or with friends.

there was only one bath/toilette for the whole floor, because one of the two toilets were out of order. the shower was full of thick, black mould, were you can see how often it is cleaned. the bathroom smelled of ammonia, were you can smell that there's no one that clean it properly. It was disgusting. The other residents were loud talking until late at night with no regard of others. The walls were messy and the mattress was saggy.

• 28th Jul 2015

Control of rowdy groups, loud arguments right outside the door not so fun

• 27th Jul 2015

Les photos du site web sont complètement mensongères!! L'hostel est très vétuste, très sale : dans notre chambre il y avait un demi cafard, des crottes de rats, des fils électriques apparents au plafond, la fenêtre ne fermait pas totalement, les sanitaires sales, le robinet était mal vissé, pas de wifi... Pas un hostel de voyageurs, mais plutôt un refuge pour piliers de bars... pas très rassurant!! Effectivement c'est vraiment pas cher mais on passe un très mauvais moment, à éviter ABSOLUMENT!!

• 27th Jul 2015

I liked the atmosphere, the friendly and handsome guys at the counter, and relative quiet. Did not like the smelly sheets and toilets. The room was decent besides the sheets and covers--you get what you pay for.

This was my 5th time staying in that hostel! I like the atmosphere there and the fun staff! I'd recommend this hostel to everyone who needs a place to stay for max a week as this is a backpackers hostel.

I didn't like this hostel because there were 2 rats in my room, the rooms and toilets are very filthy. The staff is awful and not friendly and there is discrimination in this hostel because they say that it is not allowed people over 38 years old and there is people there older than that, which means the policy is not equal to everyone. The bar inside is strange and closes early, so people need to go to bed early because there is no other place for people talking because of the noise.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6