No Kidd Inn Reviews

No.12 Cheng Bei Road, Yangshuo, China

- they hadn't seen our reservation that was made on hostelworld. They luckily had one room left but it wasn't the one we reserved and it was on the 5th floor and nobody helped us with our heavy bags. only 15yuan discount! - the staff are all volunteers from different places and they don't know the area very well. They didn't even know about the excursions in the hostels own travel offer book - the boss doesn't care at all. we told her that the TV doesn't work and she said she cant fix it

Great location :) Easy to find once you're at the top of Chengbei lu actually. The beds were comfortable though the room smelled musty & damp. Overall a great a experience, I just wish I stayed longer than 3 days. Thanks No-Kidd Inn!!! Staff are also very cool.

• 6th Aug 2015

The young staff is very friendly and try to help you in every way possible (very rare in China). It's very strange to see that everything they arrange for you works perfectly. You'll always pay less for the excursions they book you then the ones you can arrange everywhere else. The rooms are more then OK for the price. Unfortunately, they claim to serve food but they don't. Also the rooftop terrace is something you won't see if you don't ask to open it. Overall a very cheap and easy stay!

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

Very good location for this hostel. Rooms are not very clean but it is ok for the price. However I book a double room (double bed) but I got a twin one. The hostel is really noisy and the staff not really nice and welcoming... But good value for money !

The hostel had no atmosphere nothing going on, no interaction between other travellers and staff wasn't present for check out which almost cost me my forward connections.

Some rooms are great, well maitained and with a viw, some rooms are a mess and have broken locks, leaking shower, windows to the walls.. Internet does not work AT ALL on a 3-4-5 floors. No elevator. Really nice roof with a panoramic view, abandoned for some reason. You can use the washing mashine for free, which is nice. Help with tours, rafts, bike rental. And the new guy at the reception was extremely helpful! Thank you

The hostel is dark, beds are hard and you don't feel like relaxing in the rooms or in the lobby. But the roof with view over the city, the river and the cast-landscape peak that surround Yangshuo, is great - actually the best view I have ever had of Yangshuo from above

We really enjoyed our stay. The hostel was in a nice quiet street only a short walk from the river and all the main action. Staff were friendly with good English. I had read on a review that someone had no warm water, I couldn't believe that this was the case. I did't get any hot water at first so I asked about it and you just had to adjust the knobs under the sink. Place was clean and a good price. We were happy there. :-)

• 6th Apr 2015