No Kidd Inn Reviews

No.12 Cheng Bei Road, Yangshuo, China

Very good location for this hostel. Rooms are not very clean but it is ok for the price. However I book a double room (double bed) but I got a twin one. The hostel is really noisy and the staff not really nice and welcoming... But good value for money !

The hostel had no atmosphere nothing going on, no interaction between other travellers and staff wasn't present for check out which almost cost me my forward connections.

Some rooms are great, well maitained and with a viw, some rooms are a mess and have broken locks, leaking shower, windows to the walls.. Internet does not work AT ALL on a 3-4-5 floors. No elevator. Really nice roof with a panoramic view, abandoned for some reason. You can use the washing mashine for free, which is nice. Help with tours, rafts, bike rental. And the new guy at the reception was extremely helpful! Thank you

The hostel is dark, beds are hard and you don't feel like relaxing in the rooms or in the lobby. But the roof with view over the city, the river and the cast-landscape peak that surround Yangshuo, is great - actually the best view I have ever had of Yangshuo from above

We really enjoyed our stay. The hostel was in a nice quiet street only a short walk from the river and all the main action. Staff were friendly with good English. I had read on a review that someone had no warm water, I couldn't believe that this was the case. I did't get any hot water at first so I asked about it and you just had to adjust the knobs under the sink. Place was clean and a good price. We were happy there. :-)

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Wales

Friendly staff. Safe and clean. Cheap! Lots of little problems though: no hot water, broken sink tap, leaking sink, water leaking UP from broken tile floor, drunken noisiness with hostel staff participation, directions to property inaccurate/hard to follow.

• 26th Feb 2015