No Kidd Inn Reviews

No.12 Cheng Bei Road, Yangshuo, China

The hostel had fleas. I found 2 fleas on my bed and had to pack up my stuff and move hostels at 1:30am. When I asked the front desk agent about it she said, "oh it's probably from the dogs, they go in there when the housekeepers are cleaning the room." I then had to fight with the owner for 30 minutes to get my money back. I had just checked in that day and had paid for 2 nights in advance - and they just wanted to give me my security deposit back! Worst hostel experience ever. DO NOT GO THERE.

It was very difficult to find this place, even knowing a bit of Chinese. There were only like 3 signs and they were ridiculously small. If they were bigger it would have been much easier. The location isn't bad, right near the water. There were some adorable puppies, which brighten up the place. I felt that the staff really needs to know more information about the activities going on.