No Kidd Inn Reviews

No.12 Cheng Bei Road, Yangshuo, China

Really friendly staff and welcoming hang out area downstairs. It's a little bit outside the main city area, but only a ten minute walk. Beds were comfortable and rooms had a private bathroom which was nice.

you're alright :)

hope you have a nice trip in Xingping! thank you for staying in our hostel.

This is the best hostel I have ever lived.The girl is very cute and genuine while the boy is handsome and nice,they are brother-and-sister who own this hoetel.The workers are very helpful,they are eager to help you everytime.I met many interesting people in there .We play games ,drink beer and talk with each other in the night.For location,only 5 minutes to west street and you can rent bike here to go to all the scenic places nearby.Recommending to everybody.

• 24th Feb 2014
  • China

Need to have a little better customer service. Room not very clean when we checked in. Sheets and towels had stains and didn't smell as if they were clean, not changed from last guest. Not having hot water for showers during the winter is not good.

• 17th Feb 2014

your comments are very useful for us.we'll try to improve our service.thanks!

The staff kindly invited us to a new years meal, but my girlfriend and I are currently addicted to McDonalds so we had to decline. My girlfriend (For hostel's reference, the very tall blonde Dutch girl named Elise) would like to add that your English is a fail. My opinion is quite the contrary. All the best for the future!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.s your puppies are adoraaaable.

thanks!we will improve our english and offer a better service soon:]

I really liked the location of this hostel. Close to the river and West Street, but still in a more quiet corner. The double room we had was very nice and had free heating (not always the case in these parts of China). The staff was very friendly, but in part did not speak English very well and on the other hand was almost a little too eager to help, always telling us to sit down on the comfortable couch as soon as we walked in, etc. :) Overall, would definitely recommend. Value for money.

hi,thanks for giving us a nice comment.we will work hard and make it better!have a good life!

This place is a proper hotel. If you would like to meet new people this is not the best place. But if you want a quiet place to stay: this could be it! It is about a 10 minute walk from the centre of Yangshuo (where it all happens) but close to the river. You can rent bikes from the hotel for only 20 RMB for a full day. Staff did not speak English very well. But they were very nice and helpful anyway. It was no problem. Only disadvantage: no toilet paper in my room for all 4 days of my stay.

Thank you for staying in our hostel and we`re looking forward to see you again,We have a new staff who can speak frequently English and really helpful.The toilet paper is on the bookshelf beside the door ,you can take it yourself.