No Kidd Inn Reviews

No.12 Cheng Bei Road, Yangshuo, China

The hostel is dark, beds are hard and you don't feel like relaxing in the rooms or in the lobby. But the roof with view over the city, the river and the cast-landscape peak that surround Yangshuo, is great - actually the best view I have ever had of Yangshuo from above

We really enjoyed our stay. The hostel was in a nice quiet street only a short walk from the river and all the main action. Staff were friendly with good English. I had read on a review that someone had no warm water, I couldn't believe that this was the case. I did't get any hot water at first so I asked about it and you just had to adjust the knobs under the sink. Place was clean and a good price. We were happy there. :-)

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Wales

Friendly staff. Safe and clean. Cheap! Lots of little problems though: no hot water, broken sink tap, leaking sink, water leaking UP from broken tile floor, drunken noisiness with hostel staff participation, directions to property inaccurate/hard to follow.

• 26th Feb 2015

A very nice stay with NO KIDD INN although I got a little problem to find it as their sign is rather small. It's quite close to the LIJIANG river,just a few minutes by walk. Also not far from the west street, compare with hostels in west street, it's too much quiet, very good choice if you want to walk around the river and west street but don't like noisy places for sleeping. What's more, the landlady so kind, she help me a lot of on bamboo rafting and Inpression Sanjie Liu.

• 18th Dec 2014