No Kidd Inn Reviews

No.12 Cheng Bei Road, Yangshuo, China

The hostel had fleas. I found 2 fleas on my bed and had to pack up my stuff and move hostels at 1:30am. When I asked the front desk agent about it she said, "oh it's probably from the dogs, they go in there when the housekeepers are cleaning the room." I then had to fight with the owner for 30 minutes to get my money back. I had just checked in that day and had paid for 2 nights in advance - and they just wanted to give me my security deposit back! Worst hostel experience ever. DO NOT GO THERE.

It was very difficult to find this place, even knowing a bit of Chinese. There were only like 3 signs and they were ridiculously small. If they were bigger it would have been much easier. The location isn't bad, right near the water. There were some adorable puppies, which brighten up the place. I felt that the staff really needs to know more information about the activities going on.

The staff was very welcoming and helped us with arrangements. (Dont forget to ask for the plate to taste fish in beer) The dorm room and the bathroom both were clean. Me and my friend are really satisfied. We stayed one night but our stay was very fulfilling. Thank you! 加油!

• 15th May 2014
  • Hungary

A little noisy at night when we were trying to sleep.

hi,thanks for staying our hostel. and we'll try to keep the voice lower after 10p.m next time:]

Good location. Located at a quite corner, only 5-10 minute walk from West Street night market. Nice terrace.

• 18th Apr 2014

hi,thanks for staying in our hostel! best regards

Bathroom only had hot water and a missing lid on the toilet water reservoir do you had to flush by pushing your hand in the water. Smell of wet chalk walls and tiles coming off the wall. People who were given a wrong keycard walking into your room. Don't rent bikes here if you want to do serious biking outside Yangshuo. Of the 5 mountain bikes 4 had technical problems. The staff are nice when you can distract them from their video games and DVD's and refunded some money for the bikes.

Really friendly staff and welcoming hang out area downstairs. It's a little bit outside the main city area, but only a ten minute walk. Beds were comfortable and rooms had a private bathroom which was nice.

hi,thanks for staying our hostel! welcome back next time!

you're alright :)

hope you have a nice trip in Xingping! thank you for staying in our hostel.