No Limit Hostel Central

8.2
Fabulous 270 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 25-30
19th Jul 2017

Overall was good except for the aircoditioning which is not working for the whole four days stay.

• markoticpaul9483
  • Switzerland, Male, 18-24
11th Jul 2017

Location is great, but doesn't matter as much with the metro system that Barcelona has. I walked to the gothic quarter and Sagrada familia so it's really all near. It's clean, 0-24 reception. The lockers in the locker room I've had some problems putting my backpack inside but I could, the ones in the room are just too small and you need a lockThe atmosphere is calm, but I guess that's their thing with the no alcohol policy and all + the fun is in the streets in Barcelona. But I would recommend!

• MHenderson
  • England, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2017
6.9

Our overall stay was good. The location was great so close to the centre and room was fine and spacious. We were given lockers and were able to rent padlocks. The common room and kitchen space was also good with lots of equipment. Our biggest con would be the atmosphere. As two travelling girls it would have been nice to have met some other people however the atmosphere was pretty non existent which was a shame. The showers could have been more private with doors. Other than that all good.

1st Jul 2017
7.1

It was a pleasant stay overall. The only problem is security. Little effort is done to verify who is actually staying in the hostel. The lockers are slim and can fit a back pack making it hard to secure all of your luggage. The shows are clean and have new dry mats every morning unless you wake up very late. Staff is friendly and helpful. I would recommend if you have a secure form of keeping your stuff secure. Ciao!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2017
4.0

The absolute worst hostel I have ever stayed in. Filthy rooms, squeaky beds, her skylights so at 6am it's bright and hot. No air conditioning in my room so it was disgustingly hot, stupid lock system. The staff were completely unhelpful and rude. No common areas to meet people. I wouldn't even stay here stopping over for one night. Do not do it, not worth the exuberant amount we payed.

19th Jun 2017

My boyfriend and I stood here for 3 days in an double bed ensuite. The hotel room spelled of wet clothes when we walked in which was due to poor ventilation from the bathroom since there wasn't an actual window. But we were rarely in the room to care. Besides that, this hostel was pretty amazing. Its secure, its location is perfect so needing an uber is not necessary since the metro was a 5 min walk and easy to use. The staff was also super helpful and friendly.

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Jun 2017

great hostel, had everything you would need and in such a good location! only con is that it wasnt very social, wont meet many people if travelling alone.

15th Jun 2017

A good hostel, I liked it

10th Jun 2017
7.1

I think it is a good place indeed. I just thought the staff did not have many tips, which is something I would expect. Indeed did not feel like the dorms where that clean. But the showers, for the best, were. Location is really good. I would stay there again, but with lower expetations. Compared with the St Christopher Inn and the Hello BCN (which were my previous hostels experience in Barcelona) I would definetly set this one in 3rd.

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Jun 2017

From a Female Solo Traveler: Happy with choice. Safe location on a major/ well lit street. Came back at 6 am and still felt safe. Hard to find, there is just a very small sign on the door you have to buzz in. Near Plaza Cataluna & close to the metro to get to the Gothic Quarter, beach etc. Friendly staff. All girls room which was nice. Bathroom small but fine. Wish locker was big enough to fit whole backpack in (bring your own lock). Not a party hostel but fine with me.