No Limit Hostel Sagrada Familia

Very Good 992 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2017
7.4

The wifi wasn't very good, I could do basic things on it and get all the necessary things that I needed to get done online, but a lot of the times it was slow or just didn't load. As well, the fact that each floor only had one single washroom (toilet+sink+shower) meant that there was usually a wait for the washroom as the whole floor had to share it. Location was good in that it was basically next to La Sagrada Familia but it was kind of far from everything else. It was fine for a short stay tho

• tiankun
  • England, All Male Group, 18-24
13th Apr 2017
6.0

Location was great, staff could be a bit more friendly and helpful. Price is expensive but maybe because of time we went. Room was really small and we were put on the top floor such a pain to get up. (This last point was my laziness not hostel problem )

• USA, Female, 31-40
10th Apr 2017
2.0

This Hostel is run-down and smelly. The rooms and general facilities are grimy, and the water pressure and consistency is poor. My friend and I both had cold showers one of the days we were there because it had run out. The only thing going for this place is the location, which is close to metro and bus lines and walking distance from the Sagrada Familia. Also, it has no elevator and we were placed on the 5th floor and it was challenging to get our carry on bags all the way up.

• South Africa, Female, 18-24
5th Apr 2017
5.7

Not very clean. Basics. I wont stay here again, Id rather pay extra for something else. Bed had a huge dent in it. Always in fear of cold shower. Bets part was the stuff and the kitchen & location. They let me keep my bags there after I checked out because I was only leaving Barce in the evening :)

• Indonesia, Female, 31-40
1st Apr 2017
7.7

the location is superb, close to the Metro and Sagrada Familia. easy access to everywhere. however the facilities can be considered minimum as it didn't provide heater. it was quite cold at that time :(

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Mar 2017
5.7

I wouldn't go back to this hostel. We arrived late due to a late flight and not being able to find the hostel - mainly because there was no sign saying DREAM HOSTEL anywhere apart from in tiny writing on the doorbell. Reception didn't open the door for almost an hour, then he couldn't find the keys to our room so we eventually got put in another. The place also smelt bad and the beds are really uncomfortable. Despite this, the hostel is next to Sagrada which was the only good thing about it.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
27th Mar 2017

It is a pretty clean hostel right next to the sagrada familia. Only thing is that the walls are really thin so u can hear everything from inside of the hostel and out from the streets. But earplugs is a good solution for that. You can also use their lockers when u bring your own lock. But for the money you pay it is a great hostel. I will stay there again.

24th Mar 2017

AMAZING LOCATION. The monument is about 3 minutes away - super easy access. Also, make sure you eat at Gaudi Bakery down the street - cute place :)

23rd Mar 2017

I stayed on the 3rd floor (2nd floor of the hostel). It had the BEST bathroom I've seen in hostels; it was basically like an ordinary apartment with a tub, a shower, toilet and sink. The water pressure was amazing, the floor was pristine! I didn't have much interaction with the staff or other guests since I stayed with my friend but everyone seemed to be nice. The common room is just a kitchen with a few tables so it's not really a social setting for solo backpackers.

2nd Feb 2017
5.7

This hostel gets the job done for a cheap overnight stay (during the week), and the staff were polite and helpful. However, the smell in the building was terrible and the room and bathroom were unsanitary (dirty towel in bathroom, worn sheets, dirty sink...and smelly). If you are not worried about cleanliness, this hostel will be fine for you since it has a great location next to the sagrada familia and metro, and the staff are helpful.