No Limit Hostel Sagrada Familia

Good 1025 Total Reviews

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Jul 2017
6.0

We stayed on the very top floor in a a private room which isn't what we usually do. A private was all that was left. There was no AC and the humidity and heat inside was worse than outside. After I showered I felt dirty again because I was sweating so much. We had to sleep in our undergarments over the sheets. Plus they charge you for laundry and a towel so I just used my sheet as a towel. This was one of the worst hostels I've ever stayed at.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
3rd Jul 2017
4.9

Hard to find! I stayed 3 nights. The guy that checked me in didn't speak to me the entire time he checked me in, made me feel really uncomfortable. The bed was damaged and super uncomfortable. It was so hot, no air flow, no fans. The showers on our floor were put out of service and my toiletries were locked in the bathroom and I ended up having to leave them behind. Had a shower on 2nd floor and water was ice cold. Very limited power outlets in the room. Slow internet, small kitchen, no lounge.

• Norway, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2017
7.4

I did not notice any smell, like mentioned in many reviews. Bathroom is great, so spacious and clean. The room was warm, crowdy and noisy, but the price made it worth it (although air-conditioning would have helped)

• Germany, Couple, 31-40
22nd May 2017
5.1

Offers a very low budget qualitiy for the price of a mid-range hotel. Very noisy from the street but especially from inside the hostel (doors).

• akgoalie_302908
  • USA, Male, 31-40
17th May 2017

This hostel was nice and chill. The staff were dedicated and hard working. If you want a decent spot with a cool vibe No limit is your place.

• sifida7670
  • Denmark, Female, 18-24
7th May 2017
4.9

The staff was not nice at all. One of the staff talked about her drug and alcohol addiction. You didn't really feel welcome at all. You had to ring the doorbell and wait for 10 minutes sometime. It was really noisy from the street, we Woke up at 8 or 9 in the morning. It was really sketchy i woke up in the night by a girl who sat on my bed and poked me in my face. Don't go here for more than one night.

• roma_br
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
1st May 2017
4.0

The hole building smells like you're in the sewer, they should paint the hole place to make it looks cleaner, because it looks old and dirty, and with the smell....wow. I could not stay for more then one night... Even paying for 3... the mattress is so thin that you can feel the wooden slats on the platform. Also they charge you 5 euro for the keys.... what a hell??? Keys should be already on the price, as you need them..... After staying at Rocket Hostel this one sucks!

24th Apr 2017
3.1

One of the worst hostel I've ever had. The location is good , because is near to Sagrada familia . But all of the rest , the staff included , is not so good! There isn't a proper environment from a hostel ! If you want to go to a non-speaking hostel , there is a perfect one !

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2017
7.4

The wifi wasn't very good, I could do basic things on it and get all the necessary things that I needed to get done online, but a lot of the times it was slow or just didn't load. As well, the fact that each floor only had one single washroom (toilet+sink+shower) meant that there was usually a wait for the washroom as the whole floor had to share it. Location was good in that it was basically next to La Sagrada Familia but it was kind of far from everything else. It was fine for a short stay tho

• tiankun
  • England, All Male Group, 18-24
13th Apr 2017
6.0

Location was great, staff could be a bit more friendly and helpful. Price is expensive but maybe because of time we went. Room was really small and we were put on the top floor such a pain to get up. (This last point was my laziness not hostel problem )