No Parking Taichung Guesthouse Reviews

No.19, Ln. 75, Fengjia Rd, Xitun Dist, Taichung, Taiwan

I booked a private room which was actually an apartment. The location next to the night market was great and it was surprisingly quiet. No onsite staff. You will need to call as the guy meets you there. lcd tv, soap, shampoo.fridge, but it didn't work but there is a convenience store less that 2 minutes walk from the place. I'd recommend staying here. Keep in mind that this is room not a hotel room.

the room is quite good but it's not easy to find the location. More signages are needed to show where is the building.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • China

The ground level was abit dark. Feel uncountable when taking the lift. If there is more lighting at the ground level it will be great.

• 2nd Mar 2014
  • Singapore

really nice place, the staff is so helpful !

I guess this place is not really backpackers material... No reception in the place, you can only contact them with phone or email. We didn't have a sim in our phone, we had to ask someone on the street to call them to open up. When they came asked the question about the city, airport and sun moon lake - they told us to look on the internet because they don't know-not answer i would expect from a person who runs a hostel...No way to meet people... The place is really clean and nice decorated!

The staff was incredibly understandable even if I decide several times to change the duration of my journey. There was towels and toiletries The wifi was good too. It was easy to find the place thanks to the indication but I had to call because the first door needs a code;

• 11th Feb 2014

We found the place without any trouble but that was because we knew the directions from the Taoyuan Airport to the FengJia University, suggest directions from HSR/Airport could also be added on top of the directions provided for first timers to Taichung. Location was great, place was clean and there were also towels provided, couldn't ask for anything more for the price! Room was nice right for 4 persons with 1 luggage each. Would stay here again!

Location was good and very near to Feng Jia night market. Facilities were great.

The staff not responsible, not response Our messages. Inside the bedroom wifi lower, sometime cannot connet wifi, not breakfast serve.

• 25th Nov 2013
  • Malaysia

I love this accommodation and have already recommended it to friends. The lady contacted me via whatsapp before I was due to find out my travel plans. She was also very kind to tell us how to get to the location. Once we reached, she came down to fetch us. It is very secure as you need a key for the gate and the room. Air con is wonderful. They even provided towels, toiletries and slippers for the price we pay, it's value for money. Best location just above Feng Jia Market.

Value of money... Very clean and tidy...

Kitkit is very like girl, will help us. Clear room

• 13th Nov 2013
  • Hong Kong

Perhaps just check on the guests throughout their stay? Refresh towels/sheets for those staying longer.

• 3rd Nov 2013

It can be deemed good according to the room charge. The only discredited thing was the appearing of one cockroach in the early morning on the day of my check-out.

View all Taichung Bed and Breakfasts