No Parking Taichung Guesthouse Reviews

No.19, Ln. 75, Fengjia Rd, Xitun Dist, Taichung, Taiwan

The hostel locates at close promixity to central Taichung which is convenient for shopping and dining out. Except for the drawback of no reception counter and tourism information consultation but these are the minor points! There are few mosquitoes flying around my bed during my sleeping time and I feel irriated, here I would like suggest hostel to commodate mosquito killing racket inside the room. Should here appreciate the unlimited and abundant supply of tissue and face cloth!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

Near Fengjia night market. I love places near to night market. But it is a lil bit hard to find this place. Who woulda expect the entrance is at the back of a locksmith shop. Still overall good for money though. Will come back here again if I were to travel to Taichun

View all Taichung Bed and Breakfasts