No14 Reviews

14 Lovel St, Katoomba, Blue Mountains, Australia

This hostel was the best one we've stayed at yet!! Very tiny and cosy. The perfect place to come back to after a tough day of hiking through the mountains. The staff was amazing and treated everyone like family. So impressed with everything here. If we are ever in the area again, we will definitely be back.

Such à lovely hostel. The ambiance is very friendly. I really recommend this place for poeple who enjoy to rest after a nice walk in the blue mountains ;-)

• 20th Jan 2016
  • Portugal

The hostel was really nice, and the lady encharged of everythis is super friendly, ready to help and make us feel at home.

• 25th Dec 2015
  • Argentina

This is one of the best hostels in the world! The house is old and lovely; staff is like your second family, great facilities! Cozy living room and terrace. Dorm beds are wooden, very comfortable, nice bedding. I did not want to leave... It is a hostel where staff knows your name and welcomes you with open arms. Great experience, 100% recommended!

• 23rd Dec 2015
  • Sweden

One of my favorite hostels that I've stayed at. The facilities were clean and charming, the owner was friendly and helpful, and the overall vibe was relaxed. I would stay here again and would definitely recommend to others!

• 18th Dec 2015