Noah's Ark Backpackers

Fabulous 363 Total Reviews
Fabulous 363 Total Reviews

• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
26th May 2017

A really nice hostel, we stayed in a private room, very comfortable bed and warm room. The staff were great. The kitchen was spacious, well equipped and very neat and orderly, and the dining area lounge was very nice and had a great selection of games. Wi-Fi was great too Only thing was that it advertised that winter was free self service breakfast that we didn't see at all or hear about so we figured it wasn't running, but besides this, all very positive!

24th May 2017

Decent hostel, cute little place. The couple that runs it is very nice. There are only 3 bikes for a free hire which is cool but you have to get it early. Bathrooms were clean and small. Only stayed the night, no meals so I can't comment on kitchen. There was a fire place which kept the building pretty warm. Overall good stay, I would probably stay here again if I were ever in the area.

• Ireland, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
10th May 2017
7.7

It was clean and warm. The lady that checked us in was really nice the common area and dining room were nice and big. The only thing was there was mould in one of the fridges

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
5th May 2017

Awesome hostel with a homely feel.

• England, Female, 31-40
30th Mar 2017

I really liked this place! It was huge, and felt like it had a nice atmosphere. The people were cheerful, and the staff super nice. Very clean, and I liked the fun elements to the property. My room only had 2 of us there, so spacious, clean and quiet. My only complaint... I didn't really know where to head in Greymouth, and didn't really have anyone I could ask... So I didn't feed myself properly haha. Free road side parking, plenty of places to relax in the hostel.

26th Mar 2017
7.4

Nice place with quirky, animal themed rooms (we were placed in the Monkey room - ooh, ooh!). The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The only negatives we have are about the dorm room itself which was too small for the 8 people sharing it. There was no storage space so everyone's things were sprawled everywhere. The beds were squeaky and the mattress thin; it almost feels like you're sleeping in a hammock. The kitchen, although well stocked, was small too. Minor gripes aside, it's good.

×