Noah's Ark Backpackers Reviews

16 Chapel Street, Greymouth, Greymouth, New Zealand

Excellen! Clean and very spacious.

Good staff and nice place

free wifi which is good

good free internet

Old and rundown place in the worst city of NZ.

We loved this hostel!!!!! Every room is decorated to theme - we were in the penguin room, and it was super cute! There were cheerful paintings on the walls, and little soft toys and figurines decorating it! The common rooms were also comfortable, the kitchen was amazing, and there was a resident pet dog! The showers are amazing - very clean and big!!! There are free bikes to explore (and helmets!) and ideas on what to do! We enjoyed our stay here!

The hostel was good overall. The showers were some of the cleanest I've ever seen in a hostel. The only downside was that I had a top bunk bed on a VERY squeeky bunk. Any time myself or the girl on the bottom bunk moved, it made a really loud noise and woke up everyone in the room. Definitely need to change the bunk for a sturdy one or use single beds.

I can recommend. Lovely place.

Good good hostel: big, clean and very comfortable. Nice and helpful staff. Nice atmosphere.

Nice and Cozy hostel, with a beautiful little garden, with 3 chicken and a dog :).

• 17th Nov 2014

Really clean hostel ! all good. they have a really nice dog >)

Great hostel with a cute theme. Nice hand painted animal murals all over. Comfortable bed and clean bathrooms. I really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it. I just wish there were more outlets (power points) in the room.

Very good backpacker !