Noah's Hostel Reviews

Ali Hoca Aralik sok. No: 9, Galata Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Lovely, friendly staff and a relaxed atmosphere that made the stay very enjoyable. The rooms are great and the location is perfect for those wishing to see what modern Turkey has to offer, or to shop.

• 14th Dec 2014

A lovely hostel close to the action but away from the noise. Staff were very friendly and our private room was small but clean and cosy, with a view of Galata tower from the window. Breakfast was simple but tasty and free tea and coffee are available in the kitchen downstairs. No common room for guests to hang out in but there are table outside when the weather is good. Great value for money.

• 21st Nov 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at your hostel! I was especially thankful that you let me take a shower even after I had checked out. We really loved the rooms and the people we met at the hostel. I would recommend getting bathroom rugs or mats, or providing other slippers for the rooms. This was maybe the only real issue I could see. I had no other negative experiences, and I hope to come back again! I really thank you for making our weekend very comfortable.

• 13th Nov 2014

friendly and helpful staff, cosy terrace and perfect location!

Friendly staff. Clean hostel. Nice location. Everything I expect from hostel.

• 4th Nov 2014