Noah's Hostel Reviews

Ali Hoca Aralik sok. No: 9, Galata Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

This hostel is an absolute joke, the two main things don't even concern the service - mould on the ceiling and damp beds and the total lack of security, no locks and no lockers. No staff to be seen and on sunday no breakfast was served.. I asked for a refund for the second night I booked but was refused.

Noahs Hostel was a wonderful place to stay. We even booked extra nights on our way back. Excellent location, close to everywhere you'd want to eat excellent turkish food. The staff definitely went over and above. I was unwell whilst there and they assisted me in getting to the hospital and helped to translate whilst there. Once again over and above! Also experts in bargaining at the grand bazaar.

• 15th Jun 2015