Noah's Hostel Reviews

Ali Hoca Aralik sok. No: 9, Galata Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Not my favorite hostel I've stayed in. Difficult to find, and although the location was good in terms of proximity to things, it was kind of a sketchy area after dark. Rooms were freezing at night. No security to speak of — the gate and front door are open and not totally visible from reception (which isn't staffed at all hours either), and there are no lockers in the rooms. It was cheap so that was great, but Istanbul doesn't lack cheap hostels so there's probably better places out there.

Great staff! Good breakfast and taken care of cleanliness. And really good location, especially if you are visiting the city for a short time....

ali and friends were great, made me feel right at home and looked after me from day one, we had laughs and told stories a plenty so even though this hostel was a little out of the way i would definitely recommend it to anyone.

• 31st Jan 2014

Good location, close to Taksim and not too far from the Sultanhamet area.

The staff was great and very willing to provide as much information as you could ask. I stayed in the dorm and there was a heater that I could control, making the room the perfect temperature. Wifi worked well in my room.