Nobel Hostel Reviews

Mimar Mehmet Aga Cad. no:16, Sultanahmet Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

Breakfast was good, there was wifi. It was my second time staying at Nobel hostel and I have to say the private ensuite rooms are nicer than the shared rooms. The views are amazing here, you can see the Blue Mosque as if it was in your back yard. We had a three bed ensuite and it had a balcony with an amazing view. Location is in the heart of Sultanahmet. I would stay here again. The only challenge was getting up the very narrow spiraling stairs with your luggage!

Very friendly staff and they gave me a lot of information. Lack of common areas to create a hostel atmosphere

Pros: Breakfast, location, beds were all AMAZING The view from the terrace is sensational The staff were kind Cons: The bathrooms smelt bad The is no common area to meet other travellers I would stay here again happily

Outstanding views from the terrasse; super breakfast and very nice and helpful staff. Best location in town near everything and not too Noisy. Will return for sure.

I had a great time in this hostel! I recommend this hostel, because of the location, staff, breakfast included and the good matrasses. The location is perfect (next to the Blue Mosque, Aya Sophia, several water pipe places). Instead of a common living room there is a great roof terras from which you have a great view over Sultanahmet, the old city centre. There is no kitchen you can use, but eating in Turkisch restaurants is very cheap, so I didn't really miss it. Bathrooms could be cleaner.

One of the best hostels I've stayed. The conditions were pretty good, the breakfast also, but the location, the view from the terrace and the staff...excellent :) Definitely would recommend !