Nobel Hostel Reviews

Mimar Mehmet Aga Cad. no:16, Sultanahmet Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

It was a nice place to be in Istanbul. The staff was really friendly, they explained what I have to see in Istanbul and gave me a map. The Hostel was clean and the breakfast was good.

Nobel hostel was by far a cool place to stay at. The location was just perfect. The breakfast was very good, the staff was awesome, especially kurturus I believe was his name. Very comfy, but just small rooms, but not a big deal. My only problems were the bathroom. There must have been leaks or something because the floors were always wet. And the shower heads were very weak and would fall. But all in all, this place was awesome. I would stay here again no matter what.

Room was very small. Reception service was bad!!!

Very great place ever !!! Warm, cozy, friendly hostel with a very pleasant, welcoming people working at this hostel. Stayed there with my friends for the second time - favorite place in Istanbul))) I was glad to be there!

• 3rd Jan 2014
  • Russia

Really cool place in a magnificent city! Close to everything you need to see!

• 13th Dec 2013
  • Portugal

Stayed here in a 4 bed room with a shared bathroom. It was pleasant and the bathroom was just outside the room. Eventhough we had to share toilets it was not crowded and we can just go to other toilets upstairs or downstairs. The staff kurtuluş was really nice and helpful. The size of the room was the biggest in 3 hotels that i stayed in Istanbul, also has good internet signal and speed. Breakfast was okay for the price. Definitely value for money. I thought i got more than what i payed!

The Nobel hostel ıs very well located, the staff ıs really frıendly and breakfast ıs turkısh style nıcee. However we stayed ın the roof floor and we had to go through the staırs 5 floors. Thıs hostel does not have a common place for socılıaze and somethıngs looks a lıttle bıt borıng. Anyay ıt ıs good ın terms of money and locatıon.

We spent six days at this very well located hostel. The stuff was really kind, they made us reservations (hammam, bus to the airport) and they recommended us places to see ... They are really kind! The breakfast was included and is the typical turkish breakfast, with cheese, tomatoe, olives, bread, jam ... nice if you think that is for free! The location is the most valuable thing to consider this hostel as an option! It exists a terrace in the top with amazing views of the blue mosque and the

Clean, easy to find, nice breakfast.

• 25th Oct 2013