Nobel Hostel Reviews

Mimar Mehmet Aga Cad. no:16, Sultanahmet Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

I had an amazing stay at Nobel Hostel! Extremely welcoming staff, everyone is happy to assist you in anyway they can. They helped me make a plan to see the most out of the destinations in Turkey that I wanted to see. Amazing staff to say the least! The entire place is extremely clean and cozy. Beds are super comfy. It was so cool to wake up with literally the Blue Mosque in the corner of my eye :) Great atmosphere as well. I made some lovely friends. I will for sure return! Thanks guys :)

Great location, nice staff, our room didn't smell so nice but that was probably bacause the window was always closed because other people never opened it.

I saw all the reviews and then booked in this hostel . My experience is as follows : 1. Location wise is superb . Can cover the major attractions of Sultanahmet in one day .The blue mosque , agiya Sofia , bosophorous cruise , cistern if walkable distance . From roof top of the hostel you can see the blue mosque . 2. Staff -Remarkable guy at reception . He has an answer for everything you need . You need expensive or less expensive trips , locations etc . He will guide you without any hassle.

The hostel has a great location and perfect view from the rooftop. I satyed in second floor and the shower door was broken, so the whole bathroom was wet most of the time. Nice staff.

Location of this hostel is AMAZING! The hostel is quite busy - people coming and leaving all the time, but stuff will answer to your questions - if you have any. Stairs to get to the roof terrace are quite narrow, but once you get there it is totally worth the effort :)

The front desk staff were so friendly. The rooftop terrace view is amazing. The breakfast was delicious. Overall a great experience!

I loved my stay in Noble Hostel, the staff has been extremely helpful in every occasion and available 24h. The hostel is clean and the terrace has a great view on the Blu Mosque. I would surely reccomend this hostel and come back there if i will have the chance to go back to Turkey.

Nobel Hostel is in a great location, central to all the sites in Istanbul. The staff are helpful when required and the rooftop has a beautiful view of the Blue Mosque. The stairwell is definitely not doable for anyone with any physical impairements/knee injuries etc- it's very steep and narrow!