Nobel Hostel Reviews

Mimar Mehmet Aga Cad. no:16, Sultanahmet Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

Outstanding views from the terrasse; super breakfast and very nice and helpful staff. Best location in town near everything and not too Noisy. Will return for sure.

I had a great time in this hostel! I recommend this hostel, because of the location, staff, breakfast included and the good matrasses. The location is perfect (next to the Blue Mosque, Aya Sophia, several water pipe places). Instead of a common living room there is a great roof terras from which you have a great view over Sultanahmet, the old city centre. There is no kitchen you can use, but eating in Turkisch restaurants is very cheap, so I didn't really miss it. Bathrooms could be cleaner.

One of the best hostels I've stayed. The conditions were pretty good, the breakfast also, but the location, the view from the terrace and the staff...excellent :) Definitely would recommend !

Me and my other 2 friends staied n a 3 beeds room with private bathroom for the first 3 nights. The room was ok, a little small for 3 people but ok. The cleanliness could be much better. The fourth night we staied in a 3 beds room with no private bathroom. The room was not so clean, the air conditioning not working and the common bathroom was completelya disaster. Very very dirty and the shower broken. Fortunately only one night we had to stay in that room.

Very nice hostel with the best location in Sultanahmet at a very affordable price: less than 5 minutes walk till the Blue Mosque or Hagia Sophia. Very polite staff, cool rooms and oh, the view from the terrace: you can see the Blue Mosque on one side and the Marmaray sea on the other. The hostel also provides food services and they are just great. Definitely worth staying over there!

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Romania

Upgrade the private bathrooms

What a refreshing experience from big box hotels! I will absolutely return to this hostel. Thank you for providing transportation to the airport at low cost in the middle of the night.

• 1st Jun 2014

great location, breakfast was good and Definitely value for money.

It was a nice place to be in Istanbul. The staff was really friendly, they explained what I have to see in Istanbul and gave me a map. The Hostel was clean and the breakfast was good.

Very kind team, perfect breakfast, and nice view from roof top ... thank you guys ! :)

• 24th Mar 2014

Nobel hostel was by far a cool place to stay at. The location was just perfect. The breakfast was very good, the staff was awesome, especially kurturus I believe was his name. Very comfy, but just small rooms, but not a big deal. My only problems were the bathroom. There must have been leaks or something because the floors were always wet. And the shower heads were very weak and would fall. But all in all, this place was awesome. I would stay here again no matter what.

I stayed here back in January - excellent location, wonderful breakfast, rooms were clean and well-furnished, though dorms were quite small. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, and the adjoining restaurant was fantastic. Only real negative was they needed a few more bathrooms! I would happily stay here again and sip tea on the patio in view of the Blue Mosque.

Room was very small. Reception service was bad!!!

Very great place ever !!! Warm, cozy, friendly hostel with a very pleasant, welcoming people working at this hostel. Stayed there with my friends for the second time - favorite place in Istanbul))) I was glad to be there!

• 3rd Jan 2014
  • Russia

Really cool place in a magnificent city! Close to everything you need to see!

• 13th Dec 2013
  • Portugal

Stayed here in a 4 bed room with a shared bathroom. It was pleasant and the bathroom was just outside the room. Eventhough we had to share toilets it was not crowded and we can just go to other toilets upstairs or downstairs. The staff kurtuluş was really nice and helpful. The size of the room was the biggest in 3 hotels that i stayed in Istanbul, also has good internet signal and speed. Breakfast was okay for the price. Definitely value for money. I thought i got more than what i payed!

The Nobel hostel ıs very well located, the staff ıs really frıendly and breakfast ıs turkısh style nıcee. However we stayed ın the roof floor and we had to go through the staırs 5 floors. Thıs hostel does not have a common place for socılıaze and somethıngs looks a lıttle bıt borıng. Anyay ıt ıs good ın terms of money and locatıon.

We spent six days at this very well located hostel. The stuff was really kind, they made us reservations (hammam, bus to the airport) and they recommended us places to see ... They are really kind! The breakfast was included and is the typical turkish breakfast, with cheese, tomatoe, olives, bread, jam ... nice if you think that is for free! The location is the most valuable thing to consider this hostel as an option! It exists a terrace in the top with amazing views of the blue mosque and the

Clean, easy to find, nice breakfast.

Perfect location, 2 steps from Sultanahmet mosque. Bedrooms and bathrooms are small, but there is a nice terrace on the top floor.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7