Nobel Hostel Reviews

Mimar Mehmet Aga Cad. no:16, Sultanahmet Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

What a refreshing experience from big box hotels! I will absolutely return to this hostel. Thank you for providing transportation to the airport at low cost in the middle of the night.

• 1st Jun 2014

great location, breakfast was good and Definitely value for money.

It was a nice place to be in Istanbul. The staff was really friendly, they explained what I have to see in Istanbul and gave me a map. The Hostel was clean and the breakfast was good.

Very kind team, perfect breakfast, and nice view from roof top ... thank you guys ! :)

• 24th Mar 2014

Nobel hostel was by far a cool place to stay at. The location was just perfect. The breakfast was very good, the staff was awesome, especially kurturus I believe was his name. Very comfy, but just small rooms, but not a big deal. My only problems were the bathroom. There must have been leaks or something because the floors were always wet. And the shower heads were very weak and would fall. But all in all, this place was awesome. I would stay here again no matter what.

Room was very small. Reception service was bad!!!

Very great place ever !!! Warm, cozy, friendly hostel with a very pleasant, welcoming people working at this hostel. Stayed there with my friends for the second time - favorite place in Istanbul))) I was glad to be there!

• 3rd Jan 2014
  • Russia

Really cool place in a magnificent city! Close to everything you need to see!

• 13th Dec 2013
  • Portugal

Stayed here in a 4 bed room with a shared bathroom. It was pleasant and the bathroom was just outside the room. Eventhough we had to share toilets it was not crowded and we can just go to other toilets upstairs or downstairs. The staff kurtuluş was really nice and helpful. The size of the room was the biggest in 3 hotels that i stayed in Istanbul, also has good internet signal and speed. Breakfast was okay for the price. Definitely value for money. I thought i got more than what i payed!

The Nobel hostel ıs very well located, the staff ıs really frıendly and breakfast ıs turkısh style nıcee. However we stayed ın the roof floor and we had to go through the staırs 5 floors. Thıs hostel does not have a common place for socılıaze and somethıngs looks a lıttle bıt borıng. Anyay ıt ıs good ın terms of money and locatıon.

We spent six days at this very well located hostel. The stuff was really kind, they made us reservations (hammam, bus to the airport) and they recommended us places to see ... They are really kind! The breakfast was included and is the typical turkish breakfast, with cheese, tomatoe, olives, bread, jam ... nice if you think that is for free! The location is the most valuable thing to consider this hostel as an option! It exists a terrace in the top with amazing views of the blue mosque and the

Clean, easy to find, nice breakfast.

Perfect location, 2 steps from Sultanahmet mosque. Bedrooms and bathrooms are small, but there is a nice terrace on the top floor.

The Nobel Hostel is beautiful and the staff is so helpful and friendly! Wish the other guests had been the same - barely slept because they insisted on keeping the light on past 2am, and I had to leave for the airport at 5. Everything was so comfortable though, so got some rest. Thank you, Nobel Hostel!

• 10th Sep 2013

Stayed here one night on a 24-hour layover. The staff was great; very relaxed mode of operation. The facilities were fine. The price was great for the area. Overall, would recommend Nobel to future budget travelers.

Nobel Hostel is a nice hostel, localized right at the Sultanahmet Square (where you have the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia etc). No lockers, but we felt really safe. The staff was unbelievably kind, helping us to book day trips, boat tours, turkish baths, belly dancing and everything. I would definitely recommend it!

The hostel is located near the attraction in Istambul. It is clean and confortable. We have been in a 4 bed dorm. THe room was small but well organized. Breakfast is generous. The hostel owns also a restaurant with very good and tasty meals that are not expensive. Staff kind and always available to help. A very suggested place!!!

• 19th Jul 2013

Great Hostel in a great location - the rooftop patio is most excellent as is the free breakfast! I'd definitely stay there again!

Bathrooms need some renewal (doors, shower head; taps). Staircase is hideous.

My friends (Germans and Persians) and I stayed in Nobel Hostel several times in several types of its rooms and all together more than 15 days/nights! I would highly recommend the double ensuite room in Noble hostel. It is not luxury but good enough for enjoyable holiday! Nobel Hostel staffs are very friendly and helpful and with some of them I become friends quickly. If I go again to Istanbul, I won't bother to searching again and I will immediately book room in the Nobel Hostel!

• 4th Jun 2013