Nobel Hostel Reviews

Mimar Mehmet Aga Cad. no:16, Sultanahmet Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

I had an amazing stay at Nobel Hostel! Extremely welcoming staff, everyone is happy to assist you in anyway they can. They helped me make a plan to see the most out of the destinations in Turkey that I wanted to see. Amazing staff to say the least! The entire place is extremely clean and cozy. Beds are super comfy. It was so cool to wake up with literally the Blue Mosque in the corner of my eye :) Great atmosphere as well. I made some lovely friends. I will for sure return! Thanks guys :)

Great location, nice staff, our room didn't smell so nice but that was probably bacause the window was always closed because other people never opened it.

I saw all the reviews and then booked in this hostel . My experience is as follows : 1. Location wise is superb . Can cover the major attractions of Sultanahmet in one day .The blue mosque , agiya Sofia , bosophorous cruise , cistern if walkable distance . From roof top of the hostel you can see the blue mosque . 2. Staff -Remarkable guy at reception . He has an answer for everything you need . You need expensive or less expensive trips , locations etc . He will guide you without any hassle.

The hostel has a great location and perfect view from the rooftop. I satyed in second floor and the shower door was broken, so the whole bathroom was wet most of the time. Nice staff.

Location of this hostel is AMAZING! The hostel is quite busy - people coming and leaving all the time, but stuff will answer to your questions - if you have any. Stairs to get to the roof terrace are quite narrow, but once you get there it is totally worth the effort :)

The front desk staff were so friendly. The rooftop terrace view is amazing. The breakfast was delicious. Overall a great experience!

I loved my stay in Noble Hostel, the staff has been extremely helpful in every occasion and available 24h. The hostel is clean and the terrace has a great view on the Blu Mosque. I would surely reccomend this hostel and come back there if i will have the chance to go back to Turkey.

Nobel Hostel is in a great location, central to all the sites in Istanbul. The staff are helpful when required and the rooftop has a beautiful view of the Blue Mosque. The stairwell is definitely not doable for anyone with any physical impairements/knee injuries etc- it's very steep and narrow!

Breakfast was great! And the restaurant attached to the hostel had some good staple Turkish dishes.

Extremely well spotted, close to the main touristic areas. Great breakfast. Some people from the staff is nice, some are not. Our bathroom was shared and smell bad all the time. Good restaurant with a nice terrace. The guys that attended us on the restaurant were great people. Air conditioning in our room broke every night we stayed there. Would come back for location, but not for cleaning and air conditioning, for sure.

It needs to improve the breakfast.There are hostels in istambul with complete turkish breakfast and a lot of varieties of good and healthy food. Beds and bathroom are clean but one locker at my room wasnt working. good value for money hostel.

Front desk staff was super helpful. Great complimentary breakfast at the attached cafe in the morning. Rooftop deck has an amazing view and it's a two minute walk to the Blue Mosque and Agia Sopfia. Only complaint was about the other guests in my room and that's not the hostel's fault. Would defniitely return!

The good; great location, amazing terrace, good wifi, comfortable and good breakfast and amazing location. The bad, there was no lock on the room door, people from the public who are coming to eat on the terrace could walk into dorm.

• 30th Apr 2015

I wanna marry the guy from reception! The one with the nice british accent! He's so kind and handsome!! LOL Apart from that i was only dissappinted by the fact the lovkers cannot Be properly locked,

This hostel definitely is a good place to stay at! The staff was very friendly and always ready to help. The breakfast was simple but good. Lots of hotspots are very close and there also is great terrace on top of the hostel! It is right in the center of the old city, beside the blue mosque and everything in easy walking distance. We really enjoyed our stay:)

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

Nobel Hostel is in the best part of Istanbul while its staff are all very nice and know everything about the country. When you heard the staff answered:"go up then turn right, go straigt and see the mail box in front of Aya Sopia" you love them so much. Like your Turkish family. Also, the travel agency they cooprated is professional and the price they provided is the lowest whether compard with what kind of tourists. Wonderful breakfast!!!!

Breakfast was good, there was wifi. It was my second time staying at Nobel hostel and I have to say the private ensuite rooms are nicer than the shared rooms. The views are amazing here, you can see the Blue Mosque as if it was in your back yard. We had a three bed ensuite and it had a balcony with an amazing view. Location is in the heart of Sultanahmet. I would stay here again. The only challenge was getting up the very narrow spiraling stairs with your luggage!

The location is excellent!!! The private room are ok but they could have some more atmosphere. The breakfast was very nice.

Very friendly staff and they gave me a lot of information. Lack of common areas to create a hostel atmosphere

Pros: Breakfast, location, beds were all AMAZING The view from the terrace is sensational The staff were kind Cons: The bathrooms smelt bad The is no common area to meet other travellers I would stay here again happily

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7