Nola Jazz House Reviews

3414 Canal St, Downtown, New Orleans, USA

Sweet place !! Would come back!

I absolutely love the staff. Always helpful and pleasant. Highly recommended.

• 10th Jan 2016

Solid hostel, nothing wrong with it, though nothing particularly exciting. The atmosphere is not noteworthy but the hostel is very clean and comfortable. The staff was nice, the rooms/bathroom very clean, the beds as comfortable as expected, the linens/towels clean, and the breakfast - pancakes and coffee - was good and available each morning. Overall it was a good experience! I would recommend it if somebody wanted to stay slightly off of the French Quarter and wanted to save some money.

• 7th Jan 2016

I really loved staying there! I felt home immediately and the staff is very nice. Would definitely go there again!

Unfortunately our bed broke and was also broken before. The staff tried to help as best as possible and also called the boss. Don't know what he said but didn't seem like he wants fix it the next days.

• 22nd Dec 2015

Clean,basic accommodation.Free breakfast is simple but good enough.Girl that checked us in was helpful.We had a(not-so)private room for 2nights.Walls were paper-thin.Unfortunately we also got the room that was sandwiched between the bathroom and common area,with dorm room lockers right outside our door.We'd hear everything loud and clear so forget about sleeping past 7am because that's when breakfast starts. Closet was unfinished and there were no hooks anywhere to hang clothes/towels and stuff.

Great place to stay cheap clean and close to everything you need. Staff were also very friendly

• 5th Nov 2015

I'm an environmentalist so the leeky faucets in two bathrooms really bothered me. Other than that I really enjoyed my stay here.

Great people, great vibes. Right on a streetcar station on Canal St., very clean. Staff is super fun and they help you in every way they can. Jay at the frontdesk is one of the loveliest people i"ve ever met. Thanks for everything! :) I will definitely come again!

The hostel staff were really friendly & helpful & kind. David was especially awesome.

• 26th Oct 2015

I enjoyed staying at NOLA Jazz house, it's a good location with easy access to all the action but far enough away that you can have a change of scene and see some of the mid town. Breakfast is good and staff were nearly all really helpful and friendly. Lockers are available for use if you need.

staff was very informed and the house was really cute.

really helpful, local staff

Friendly staff, very helpful in getting a feel for the city quickly. Really cool environment and people.

• 18th Oct 2015

Really relax staff

• 15th Oct 2015

I stayed here back in October. Cool place, very clean and good breakfast in the morning. Freddy is an exceptional host who will take care of you from the moment you arrive. He was the best guy I met in America. I respect him a lot. He made my first time in New Orleans one to remember! I can recommend this hostel 100%

• 12th Oct 2015

nice Hostel, felt like you stayed in someones home. it Just got super loud at night, because people partying in their rooms and after midnight nobody is in the hostel from the stuff so the loud party crew said they don't care =/ but that depends on the people who live there at this moment but all in all it's a wonderful hostel, the people who work their are always happy to help you and super nice!

• 10th Oct 2015

I had a great time visiting this hostel, it is in a good location near the tram and it is clean, comfortable with friendly staff. A special mention to Jay who was great fun to hang out with on her first day working at the hostel :-) would recommend a stay here!

Very homey, clean, Not far from French quarter (only a street car away). The staff is really helpful and full of suggestions. I didn't really know too much about the city and they helped a lot!

• 24th Sep 2015
  • Costa Rica

Michelle, David and Ash were amazing! They explained us everything we needed. There was a ptoblem with the water in the city and we couldnt use it from the tap and at the minute they realized about it they had boiled watet and bottles ready for everybody there. We would come back for sure!