9.5
Superb 354 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 354 Total Reviews
Nola Jazz House Located at 3414 Canal St, Downtown, New Orleans.
USA
New Orleans 3414 Canal St, Downtown
95% 354
29.9702366 -90.0949519
    Rooms available

• USA, Couple, 25-30
19th Sep 2016

This hostel was awesome! Really adorable setup, the beds were surprisingly comfortable and no noise from the outside. The pancake and waffle breakfast was amazing. I felt very safe here, people had their stuff lying around the room with complete trust for the other travelers even though the hostel does provide lockers. Wifi available in ALL of the rooms and there is a nice outside patio, and chill area with TV and movies! The staff was so friendly and helpful, we will definitely be back :)

• England, Male, 18-24
12th Sep 2016

Great hostel to stay in, staff are friendly and very informative (especially jay) when you arrive letting you know what's good and what's not! Great location with the street car stop to get into town metres away! Very personable atmosphere making it a great place to stay to enjoy New Orleans!

12th Sep 2016

I am so happy to have found this gem. Between the huge outdoor patio area and overall sparkling cleanliness, I was definitely impressed. Andrew working at the front desk took the time to orient me to the trolley system and surrounding areas. Vanessa was so helpful getting me to the airport. The staff and comfort of the accommodations really stood out to me. I don't want to stay anywhere else the next time I am in Nola!

• Australia, Male, 31-40
7th Sep 2016

Staff are amazing, Vanessa is awesome and has the best tips, while Jay thinks she's awesome and has lucky guesses. Really good safe location street car to get to Boubon and Frenchman st is right out the front and some great local bars within walking distance. Definitely recommend this place. P.s Jay MIGHT be right in thinking she's awesome but I refuse to admit that publicly.

• England, Female, 41+
2nd Sep 2016

I cannot praise Nola Jazz highly enough. Jay and Vanessa are fantastic, they run the place brilliantly. They're in control and manage things really well but they're also great fun and such good company. They were so helpful and gave me loads of suggestions of things to do. The facilities are excellent - fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave, great breakfast, lounge, outside area, lockers in the corridor for easier access, pub basically next door! Loads of people return, it's so good.

• Australia, All Male Group, 25-30
1st Sep 2016

Really impressed with this hostel: clean, awesome central location, daily activity board and J at the front desk made our stay super welcoming!! She lent us her iron, printed off tickets, booked tours and let us know all the events happening in town. Would defs stay here again 👍🏻

• China, Female, 18-24
28th Aug 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Nola Jazz house. The staff were so nice and very helpful. I was traveling alone so they let me know where to go and not go. It was a two minute walk to the street car which was really nice. I had a private room, that was spacious and clean with a full bed that was compfy.

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
26th Aug 2016

We had a great time at the Nola Jazz House! The Hostel is very well situated on Canal St with a streetcar stop right in front of the door. The room was very clean and comfortable and the little outside area is perfect for a drink, smoke or just to hang out with others. A special treat are the free pancakes for breakfast. A special thanks goes to Vanessa, for being kind, energetic, helpful and also for her recommendations that helped us making the most of our short stay in New Orleans!

• British Virgin Islands, Couple, 18-24
25th Aug 2016

Actually LOVED this hostel. Possibly my favourite hostel I've ever stayed in. We had a private double room which was clean and in my opinion just as good as a hotel room!The breakfast was amaze, pancakes and waffles, can't really go wrong. The staff are friendly, they invited us to lots of evening events with them throughout our stay and had a laugh and chat whenever they could. only problem: reception wasn't 24 hours so we had to get our deposits posted out to us cause we had an early flight.

• England, Male, 18-24
21st Aug 2016

First hostel I've stayed at, and I'm so happy I chose it! Perfect for 3 young adults wanting to party and meet new people, with a great atmosphere and decent location, right next to the tram line. Room was good and breakfast was a life saver! Only a couples, such as new shower curtains and keeping the bathrooms slightly cleaner would make this place perfect! The staff were so accommodating and friendly, it really made our stay in NOLA amazing. Would recommend to anyone!