Nola Jazz House

Superb 435 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
17th Jul 2017
8.0

Good Hostel, didn't feel much of an atmosphere, staff were great and awesome value!

6th Jul 2017

Ian was so friendly and helpful!

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2017

Had a great stay. Jay was super helpful and sweet.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
29th Jun 2017

NOLA JAZZ is the perfect place if ya wanna be away from the rowdiness of downtown but can easily join in by catching the Street Car from across the road. I travelled solo and did the hostel experience which was the best decision for a traveller on a budget. I was very well looked after by Ian at reception, he was very accommodating and had some great suggestions for travels around NOLA. Thanks Ian...did you stone those tights? x

• Lithuania, Male, 25-30
26th Jun 2017

Hostel was just as great as their receptionist Ian, who gave me a call before me reaching the hostel just to check if I'll make it on time, Ian was very informative and helpful. Once i arrived he greeted me with a big smile, gave me suggestions which areas of new orleans i should visit and showed me around the hostel. Thanks Ian! Hostel itself was clean, had typical pancacke breakfast, everybody was polite and friendly. I really enjoyed my time staying there and would definitely stay again! :)

• USA, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2017
7.7

Everything is good except that the rooms and bathrooms are not clean. You can just see dust accumulating on the floor, wall corners and window sills. During my entire stay there, they have not replaced the rug in the bathroom when it was soaking wet.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
1st Jun 2017
6.6

Staff was friendly and facilities were ok. But the room we got was pretty dirty. Below my bunk bed there was at least an inch of dust, ripped plastic bags, ear plugs and so on. Location was ok too, since one can reach the French quarter by tram pretty easily.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
17th May 2017

We stayed in this hostel while travelling the USA and it was amazing -one of my favourites for sure! Jay was unreal from start to finish (Kenzie helped her out though) and went above and beyond for us! Would recommend this hostel to anyone as the atmosphere was fantastic. location was great and the staff were the best about!! Thanks Jay miss u already xo

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th May 2017

AMAZING atmosphere. The front desk staff was SUPER nice, super helpful, and gave honest opinions of things around NOLA that you should or should not see. All the recommendations were fantastic and our trip was made that much better by their suggestions. Very friendly atmosphere between the guests - everyone was super friendly and easy to get along with. Walls are a little thing but free ear plugs are available to all guests! DEF would go to jazz house again when I visit NOLA - love it here.

• England, Female, 18-24
16th May 2017

Great location and had everything we needed for our stay. Very helpful and friendly staff and lots of good recommendations for what to do and see. Would recommend!