Nomad Buzios Seashore Hostel Reviews

Rua da Pedras n� 25 - B�zios - RJ, Buzios, Brazil

Excellent location right on the seafront on Buzios´ main street. When I stayed, mid-week during Brazilian Spring, the hostel was half-empty so there wasn´t much in the way of atmosphere, but I imagine this is different in high season and at weekends (though still get the impression that most fellow guests would be Brazilian.) WiFi signal very poor. Buzios is a very nice albeit expensive resort town with plenty of great beaches near and this is probably the best budget option in town anyway.

The view from our room was incredible, the staff were friendly, and the breakfast was great! They have paddle-boards for hire and offer free goggles (and a small number of snorkels). Probably the best location of any hostel we've stayed in, in Brazil so far (literally on the beach!). The Wi-Fi is adequate, we didn't have coverage in our room and the speed wasn't great but who needs Facebook when the view is this good!? We ended up extending our stay an extra night!

After a few initial hiccups with our booking, everything got sorted and we had a wonderful time in Buzios at Nomads. Very Nice breakfast, with a fab view. * Eat at O Barco, amazing seafood home style cooking. * Also eat at RockA , Praia Brava, great outdoor beds facing the ocean, and yummy food. * The hostel put our names on the list for Pasha and Privelage, which was appreciated.

the hostel is great!! the staff is friendly. and the location is very great!!!

• 18th Sep 2013

Amazing breakfast. Really enjoyed it. Very clean. Staff were very nice and friendly.

Second time in Nomad! I could stay here for ages!! Thanks for making me have such a perfect time!!

I would go back to Buzios just for staying there again! I love it! :) I was really happy there!

• 25th Aug 2013
  • Argentina

One of the best hostels we stayed in during our time in Brazil! Amazing location and warm, friendly atmosphere with a young international crowd. View of the sea from our dormitory and we enjoyed a big breakfast looking out across the beach. Staff were helpful with info on local places to visit and I enjoyed the happy hour caipirinhas in the hostel bar! Would definitely return if we come back to Buzios...

Everrything was excellent and their view is amazing !

• 9th Aug 2013
  • Mexico

This is one of the best hostels I've ever been to... I couldn't believe my eyes when I entered the place... You can see the beach and the sea from every room... Members of the staff were really nice and helpful... The bar is great! Breakfast was awesome, with a huge variety of fruits... everything was perfect... it's only three blocks from the bus station and it's n the heart of Buzios... everything is so near... loved it! Definitely I'll be back!

Nothing to complain. Perfect localization, wake up in front to the ocean, absolutely perfect! Eat a really good breakfast in front to the see, great cleaning, good staff, really nice people and willing to help, at least, everything perfect! I totally recommended, this is the best location in Búzios, to go to other beach is totally easy, by van or by walking, is really close! This is the place! Totally missed!!

Located in the center of the small town, right off the two famous roads lined with shops. There's an Italian restaurant with delicious lasagnia in front. We got a private room. Everything was clean, but lots of Mosquitos because of the proximity to the sea. The shower isn't too warm since they have a nozzle heater for hot water. Everything else is pretty decent.

A special thanks to Gabriel, who prepared us breakfast the night before since we were leaving at 5 am.

• 15th Jul 2013
  • Portugal

Good people and a good time was had at this hostel, I would definitely recommend it and I personally thought it was located on one of the BEST streets in Buzios!! I can't wait to go back!

• 7th Jul 2013

Had a great time at Nomad hostel, it was great to wake up and see down at the beach.. Too bad that the staff was in some way poorly informed about some activities to do around there and their English skills could have been better.

• 30th Jun 2013
  • Denmark

Only rooms with sea views are great, the other not shown in the photos published and are not nice

• 23rd Jun 2013
  • Argentina

As you know there were problems with our booking and, being our honeymoon, they had a big affect on our also very rare break. I believe you've made changes to the inappropriately named 'Delux' double since but you need to make sure it is very clear, in the description on the site, that the 'Supreme' room is the one with the balcony etc. It would have also been a nice gesture for us to be given a proper apology for the mixup and maybe a gesture of good will, e.g. discount on future stay.

The hostel is located right in the heart of Rua das Pedras, surrounded by bars, restaurants and nightclubs. I was not so lucky, cuz my room was near the front desk and at night I could hear everything the receptionist spoke, he was a little loud. The bar runs until midnight, so, if u came to rest, forget about it, cuz it will have loud music till it closes. Although the place was very noisy, I would stay there again and try another room. The breakfast is served in a room with an amazing view.

Very nice hostel, great location. Everything was okay. Maybe one thing, the room was to small to 6 people, but we were there only two, so I can´t complaint.

Probably the best hostel in terms of location......great seaside views and in the heart of the action.