Nomad Buzios Seashore Hostel Reviews

Rua das Pedras 25, Buzios, Brazil

Great hostel! Breakfast was good, the rooms were kept clean everyday, the staff were super nice and helpful, and the ocean view was just breathtaking. Only thing I would change would be the kitchen, a bit small for the amount of people staying and quite lacking in cooking supplies. Location is also excellent, will definitely recommend!

The hostel was fine. Its located right next to the sand of a beach full of boats and the view is great, but it isnt a popular beach during the day. It has a bar thats open most of the time, with restuarant-like prices. Kitchen is slow and super small for the size of the hostel. The atmosphere may be better, its usually too shy and common areas arent as crowded as expected if you are travelling solo. Wifi is bad: it was usually down and you have no signal in the dorms. Tv didnt work.

It's the best hostel I've stayed at!

• 11th Jan 2014

WOW! Nomad Buzios is amazing. The location is fantastic, directly in the heart of shops, restaurants and nightlife. We were fortunate enough to lock down a private room that overlooked the water. The view was amazing, the room very large and the bed was extremely comfortable. The room also included air conditioning. I highly recommend staying at this hostel.

• 7th Jan 2014

Was so good, I have fun so much!

• 20th Dec 2013

A nice staff and a great breakfast, at a great location. What do you need more from a hostel?

Everything at Nomad is really good... Staff is just great, really nice and helpful. Location is excellent, with an amazing view from everywhere inside the hostel. Facilities are fine, and everything is always clean... maybe a couple more bathrooms could help when the hostel is completely occupied, but it wasn't really a problem during my stay. And breakfast is much better than most places I've been... I will definitely stay at Nomad next time I go to Buzios!

I really enjoyed to stay in Nomad Hostel. The staff are very very friendly! The location and the view to the sea are super! The breakfast is widely complete: fruits, bread, cheese, ham, jam, butter, juices, milk, coffe and you can whatever you want! The bar is a nice place the meet other travellers aswell! So Nomad couldn´t be better and I will come back for sure!

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The location right on the beach is amazing. You go to bed and wake up listening to the waves. Staff were very helpful. There wasn't much atmosphere while so was there even though they had a really nice bar. Perhaps in peak season there would be more atmosphere.

the lamp in the rooms are not that bright, but except that little thing, everthing was perfect :)

The hostel is great....nice view to the beach. Just one advice, the bathroom must be cleaned every day....

Great hostel with beautiful views!! Conveniently located and good breakfast and cheap simple dinner options. rooms do not lock and it seems as though anyone can just wander in, so only average security. mattresses and beds are average but still ok. definitely worth while staying here. i would again next time im in buzios!

Excellent location right on the seafront on Buzios´ main street. When I stayed, mid-week during Brazilian Spring, the hostel was half-empty so there wasn´t much in the way of atmosphere, but I imagine this is different in high season and at weekends (though still get the impression that most fellow guests would be Brazilian.) WiFi signal very poor. Buzios is a very nice albeit expensive resort town with plenty of great beaches near and this is probably the best budget option in town anyway.

The view from our room was incredible, the staff were friendly, and the breakfast was great! They have paddle-boards for hire and offer free goggles (and a small number of snorkels). Probably the best location of any hostel we've stayed in, in Brazil so far (literally on the beach!). The Wi-Fi is adequate, we didn't have coverage in our room and the speed wasn't great but who needs Facebook when the view is this good!? We ended up extending our stay an extra night!

After a few initial hiccups with our booking, everything got sorted and we had a wonderful time in Buzios at Nomads. Very Nice breakfast, with a fab view. * Eat at O Barco, amazing seafood home style cooking. * Also eat at RockA , Praia Brava, great outdoor beds facing the ocean, and yummy food. * The hostel put our names on the list for Pasha and Privelage, which was appreciated.

the hostel is great!! the staff is friendly. and the location is very great!!!

• 18th Sep 2013

Amazing breakfast. Really enjoyed it. Very clean. Staff were very nice and friendly.

Second time in Nomad! I could stay here for ages!! Thanks for making me have such a perfect time!!

During the whole stay the kitchen all the stuff was not working, eg: fridge, oven, etc. Oddly in front of the hostel there is a restaurant that is point by the staff all the time.

I would go back to Buzios just for staying there again! I love it! :) I was really happy there!

• 25th Aug 2013