Nomad Cave Hostel Reviews

GOREME /CAPPADOCIA, goreme cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

Staff are terrible. The guy that works during the day literally knows nothing about the town or anywhere else. When you ask questions about things to do he tells you to ask his manager- who is never there. They also talked about me behind my back to my friends. I booked a tour with another company (because theirs was already full) and when they came to pick me up they told them there was no one by my name at the hostel. Thank god I called and got them to come back. They give you a towel

It was a real great stay. The hosts are really nice and really do care about you. You also can trust them with the tour bookings. The green tour was really great with a good price-value. Karim, the Tour Guide, was really great, fluent in English and also really caring. Definitely a recommendation.

• 26th Aug 2014

Great experience. Even thought it was just a short walk from the bus stop to the hostel, they still insisted that we ask the staff at the bus stop to call and pick me up. They were very friendly and helpful and would do anything to make our stay more pleasant. I missed breakfast one day after going back to sleep after being up at the crack of dawn for hot air ballooning and they made me breakfast when I eventually woke up again at 1:30pm. Two big thumbs up.

I never thought the comfiest dorm bed I'd have in Turkey would be in a cave -- loved it here. The staff was amazing: always offering us wine or pastries they had baked when we were just hanging out (and it's a great place for that). They let me check in early since I had just gotten off a night bus, and let me have breakfast though I'd just arrived. So sweet and very helpful with recommendations and booking tours. Met so many other people here, I miss hanging out with them on the great terrace!

It is a great place to stay, staff is supportive and help you in organizing your trip

Apo is an amazing host. I recommend booking all the shuttles, tours and balloon rides directly with the hostel. Everything went very smoothly.

This was my favourite hostel in my 3 months journey! It's chill, friendly and the guys here are super helpful, the first day I arrived they told me to come see them every morning so they could suggest things to do. They provide discounts for almost everything in goreme! They'll even book your bus for you. Nomads provides free towel and soap. Great place to meet awesome solo travellers, I really hope I can come back and stay here! I didn't want to leave! Plus sleeping in a cave is awesome :)

• 18th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Brilliant stay in Goreme. Very very good atmosphere here. Staff were very helpful - organised walks to watch the sunset, helped book you on tours, picked up and dropped you off where needed. Right in a central location. Would stay again in a heartbeat

Great place to chill out and meet travelers, staff was very friendly and helpful, location is very good as well as facilities, lovely atmosphere and a very cozy terrace where you can enjoy the sun and their amazing breakfast!

Staff very helpful and atmosphere really nice.

Absolutely amazing place! The staff were so friendly and went out of their way to help us in any way. The breakfast provided was delicious and the place was always clean. Would highly recommend staying here!

An excellent place to stay. Extremely friendly and cooperative staff, you'll definitely enjoy your stay here!

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Hungary

They have incredibly wonderful atmosphere. I cannot say that the facility is perfect, but cleanly maintained, and Apo and his brothers are so friendly that I really have enjoyed stay. Definitely will visit again in next 10 years.

Beautiful hostel...you sleep in a chimney, it's quite fresh. Clean, safe, the staff is friendly and helpful, they will give you advice for everything. There is a Nice cozy common room and terrace where it's easy to meet other travellers. Good breakfast. What else to say...just perfect. Highly recommended!!

everything is perfect. the breakfast ,after check out you even also take a shower before your night bus, sweet service from owner, daily tours. Highly recommend!

The stuff is very friendly and helpful. The cave I stayed in awesome and the location of the hostel very good (just 5 mins to the bus station). Highly recommended

Staff were so helpful and organized they booked all the tours for us. We did not have to worry about anything. Would stay here again.

• 29th Jul 2014

I loved this hostel. The owners were very lovely and helpful. Goreme was a small town, but they still picked me up from the bus station when I arrived. They let me check in early at 9am and sleep after a long night bus journey. Met some awesome people at this hostel, it had a really friendly atmosphere. Lovely free breakfast and unlimited teas and coffees. I'd recommend you stay here if you're in Cappadocia.

Amazing hostel! The staff were super accommodating and helpful, contacting us as soon as we booked to check if I wanted to go on a hot air balloon ride so they could book it for us before it filled up, and if I needed a shuttle to the hostel. The common area is really nice, open and relaxed, great for meeting people. The cave dorm was fantastic, nice and cool all the time, although there was a leak/drip in the ceiling of it but far away from my bed. Breakfast was really nice too.

We booked a private 4 person en suite room in The Nomad Cave hostel and we were not disappointed! Firstly the room itself was a good size, with comfortable beds and of course very cool (in both senses of the word!). Secondly the staff were friendly and extremely helpful (went out of their way to help). They made a great Turkish breakfast and we were very sad to leave before we got to eat their very talked about Menemen! Lastly the common area was very relaxing, and the location was fantastic.

• 28th Jul 2014