Nomad Cave Hostel Reviews

GOREME /CAPPADOCIA, goreme cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

Superb.... It's great location and very comfortable, i got sensation for staying in the cave with lowest price, worth it...

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The location is ideal, the rooms/beds were comfortable and very warm (during winter when all you want is a warm bed), the common area is cozy & inviting & a great way to meet people (especially if you're traveling alone like me), and the breakfast is great. I cannot say enough good things about this place. The highlight for me was the staff, they were honest, respectful, and would do absolutely anything for their guests- i felt like part of a family.

Nothing to complain about--I had a really lovely stay at Nomad! The staff were exceptionally helpful and kind, the room and restroom clean, and the breakfasts were delicious. Really comfortable common room to socialize and meet other guests!

Dont stay here in winter. Half the hostel is outdoors (includung the bathroom facilities) so very cold when using the bathrooms. In summer this place would be insanely fun though. Cool common area and the staff are really friendly and helpful. They really put customers first. The staff member even recommended me another hostel to stay at (I was the only guest at one point) where there was more people when I asked to extend my stay. I would love to stay here again but during summer.

Staff is great, very helpful with recomendations and offers...very nice and real cave hostel!!

Really nice stay at this warming hostel, as promised on the web ! Easy to meet new travellers with good mind, even to go out together the evening spending good time. It was mid-november and actually a good period without too many people and a good weather for hiking, just get technics or warm clothes ! Cave dorm is warm & nice. And I love the common lounge area, so cool ! Just notice the washbasins are outside - maybe something to improve there ;) Thanks again to Ismet for everything :)

• 11th Nov 2015
  • bourgeoischristophe9892

Value for money . The reception guy asmit is wonderful . Met lot of travellers there . Good place and value for money and give good guidance at reception . You can ask for pick up drop as it is not a good idea for public transport . Shuttle service cost you 10 dollars .cheers ! Have a good stay .

The most comfortable bed i have ever had at a hostel, best shower, choice as brekky and they're sooo helpful! And the rooms are so nice and warm. Highly recommend staying here.

The hostel stafstaff is veru friefriendly and helpful. They arranged my airport pickup and drop, the tour and also exchanged currency for me.

• 3rd Nov 2015
  • India

Very nice stay in Nomad Cave, they let me check in upon ariival. It took me more than 20 hours to be there from Beijing, very tired indeed. Apo helps me reserve hot balloon, green tour, horse-riding, airport pick-up. Like horse-riding most. The Wifi signal is poor in room, anyway it's fine, you can enjoy a reading.

In the Center of Cappadocia. Good breakfast, free Wifi, good info about tours. Basic rooms. Showers and toilets outside, but great strong waterbeam with showers!

• 22nd Oct 2015

Can't fault this place. Great location, really clean, really nice staff. It's off-season so not many guests but those staying all made an effort to talk so the atmosphere was fine. No complaints!

One of my favorite hostels in Turkey. A delicious turkish spread breakfast with lots of varieties. You can bring in your own alcohol and food, which is convenient and great. The lounge area is great and you meet lots of other back packers. The dorms are very comfortable, especially the beds, but very dark so you end up sleeping 12 hours easily. Apo and his staff is lovely as well. I really enjoyed little Goreme and will go back!

Was very well looked after. Thank you.

There were some problems with hot water in the shower.

Amazing staff, great breaky, amazing location and the best beds!

Very helpful staff who aren't pushy and very kind.

The team at Nomad is willing to go above and beyond for their guests. When my airport shuttle had some mysterious delay and left the airport an hour and a half late they called the shuttle company and got my money back. Another traveler was having knee pain but still wanted to do the green tour so they called around until finding a set of crutches she could borrow for the day to continue on the tour. Very accommodating! Just note that the 4 bed women's dorm has no lockers, only the 6 bed dorm.

Dear Our Guest, thanks for your comment. we can see you was happy during your stay at Nomad Cave Hostel. On your arrival date our 4 bed female dorm was a little busy and we gave you a private room for make you feel confortable. You stayed there 4 nights and you were alone in the room. that's mean you did not stay in 4 bed female dorm, you stayed in private quadruple room and ofcourse in private rooms there is no lockers. in our 4 bed female dorm room there is lockers since 2 years.

Apo was one of the most helpful people I have come across, even before we arrived by answering emails and while we were there with organising our bus and tour and balloon tickets :)

It was a great stay with very helpful staff

• 19th Sep 2015