Nomad Cave Hostel Reviews

GOREME /CAPPADOCIA, goreme cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

Staff were great . Super friendly, and very good with organising stuff for you. Not much going on at night, but it hats not really something you go to goreme for

• 28th Jul 2014

Fantastic hostel. I ended up staying for 4 days because of the comfort and good deal! It was cheaper to stay here in Cappadocia than to travel around anywhere else. The staff is extremely helpful and the rooms are awesome- all the rooms in Goreme seem to be built into caves, but that that doesn't make these any less impressive. Included breakfast, which is great. They have great deals on the tours around, at like 15-20% off. I had a mishap on a horse riding tour and they were incredibly helpful!

A great hostel! The owners go out of their way to make sure your stay is memorable. They help organize tours, for a reasonable price. They also drove us to some places, with charge. Chilling in the common area was great fun as everyone (guests and workers) were all so friendly. Strongly recommend for solo and couple travellers.

Great hostel. Staff are friendly and helpful. I was able to plan my days activities with loads of friendly advice

Ckean, cheap and in a very good location. Breakfast is good and the guys who run the place are fantastic - super helpful and able to get discounts on everything.

• 16th Jul 2014

Great hostel. Izmat was great, always honest and organised/recommended some great tours for us.

good hostel..thank you

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Israel

The 2 brothers who runs this hostel are the absolute best. In 3 months of travel I can easily say that the staff here goes above and beyond other hostels to make sure their guests have an amazing time down to every little detail. The cave rooms are very clean and they get you good deals on balloons etc Their common area setup makes it very easy to meet other travelers and the included breakfast is excellent. 100% recommend this hostel to anyone coming through. You'll be glad you booked at Nomad.

• 11th Jul 2014

The owner is very nice and offered the best deals for all my tours. Breakfast was great and on top of that they even picked me up from the bus station at 5am and let me crash in a bed and not charge me for it. Legends!

no issues - had a very relaxing time. would recommend it to anyone.

amazing hospitality above all. trust the turkish to be the most gracious hosts and ever so helpful. its a great place, very comfortable. i was there just before peak season hit, so its nice and peaceful but i was told that they are fully booked all the way till Dec, and i can see why. i'd definitely stay here again if/when i do make a trip back here. the turkish breakfast is awesome, and its FREE, holy cow! and there is tea always available, with good a good wifi connection in the lounge area

Great and helpful staff, provided rides to and from bus station and connected us with great tour opportunities.

• 31st May 2014

One of my all time favorite places I have stayed in my travels. The staff--Apo and Ismet--are just some of the nicest people I've met and they sincerely care about making your stay in Goreme as enjoyable as possible. They are very helpful and set you up with great directions to the walks in the area, give advice for getting around and avoiding the crowds and pick the best tours/balloon rides to go on. The place has a nice atmosphere that captures the aesthetic of the area. Breakfast was amazing!

Great location. Staff are very friendly and accommodating and can get discounts. I received reduced rates on my Green tour, hot air balloon ride and hamam visit. You have to go outside to use the toilets and showers, though the toilets and showers are indoors. The lock on my door was a padlock so I had some concern for security however I had no issues. The included breakfast was always delicious and well balanced.

The staff are really helpful in all ways. They can arrange tours for you for cheap. Staying in a five star hotel made of concrete is unfair for cappadoccia. Cave is much better. Room is cold at night in summer time also. Dont forget to bring warm staff or asking for additional blanket when you arrive.

• Turkey

The staff was lovely and helpful, and although the bathroom could have been cleaner, it was over all well-kept. Great location!

• Puerto Rico

Very very good experience especially the service of the staff, thoroughly impressed by how warm they were and willing to help

the manager and the assistant were very helpful and knowledgeable resources, friendly and showed no hesitation to offer any support or information that we needed. That's invaluable when you're visiting a new place.

• 16th May 2014

Very nice hostel. Well located, very helpful and amazing staff. One of the bests hostels I have been in my trips. Good beds and rooms, good bathrooms and breakfast. I really recommend it!

perfect for what you need. close to everything, help you book all your tours etc.