Nomad Cave Hostel Reviews

GOREME /CAPPADOCIA, goreme cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

This hostel is superb, the staff are very friendly and helpful, the common area of the hostel is so nice that it makes you want to make friends. I spend 3 nights there and had a very good time, if I travel there again I will definitely pick that hostel again

• 15th Sep 2014

This is a nice place. The staff helps you and tells you about the scams you should avoid when paying for tours in Cappadocia. Great cave dorms and a very cool common room where travelers can meet. You have to go outside for the bathrooms, which is fine in the summer, but I can imagine how cold it gets in autumn and winter. Nice breakfast in the morning and there is a laundry service. One of the rare hostel Wi-Fi's that work in Turkey. Haha.

Such a great chilled out hostel! Staff were so lovely and friendly always recommending things and taking care of you! Good place to meet other backpackers and has a nice little chilled out area . Really awesome set up and comfy beds. Had a really great experience at nomads and would definately recommend it!

I was blown away by how lovely the people are that work here. They have exceptional service and went out of their way to make sure I had an enjoyable time in Gerome. I booked all my tours through the hostel as they were just so helpful and they offered me a discount. There were so many things that they didn't need to do but they did such as call airlines for me and drop me off at the pharmacy when I was sick. Thank you so much! I would recommend anyone to stay here!

This hostel is one of the best places I have ever stayed. Staffs are extremely helpful, especially Abul. I would recommend this hostel to everyone. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Nice hostel right in the heart of goreme. Rooms were nice if a little small. But it is a cave hostel so thats to be expected. Also was a water drip fro the roof of the cave room. Staff are amazingly helpful. And good common room for meeting people (its the only place the wifi works due to the thickness of the cave walls)

Awesome!!

Apo and his staff are incredible! Very kind, generous, helpful, friendly. When we had problems with Metro Turizm bus company, he complained on our behalf to the main office. He also drove us to Avanos for free when we couldn't get a ride. The tours they booked for us were amazing: Turkiye Balloon for early morning balloon ride; the "green tour" was totally worth it even though it was a long day. Nomad also provides free breakfast and cold water/soda!

Great staff, value and location definetly recommend !

So cool! Get to sleep in a cave! The staff is great and this hostel attracts cool people. They push their fav balloon company a bit hard though- it's the most expensive one

Staff are terrible. The guy that works during the day literally knows nothing about the town or anywhere else. When you ask questions about things to do he tells you to ask his manager- who is never there. They also talked about me behind my back to my friends. I booked a tour with another company (because theirs was already full) and when they came to pick me up they told them there was no one by my name at the hostel. Thank god I called and got them to come back. They give you a towel

Dear guest, thanks for your comment! Normaly we have space for tours but i didn't want to sell you anything! On your first day you told us someone still your sunglases but it was on your bed, we feel soo bad because of this! No one lose something here! You want to stay extra night, we have space but i told you we are full. You where soo strange, confusing about everything. when you leave from our hostel we celebrate it with our all of guest :) everyone was happy again after you leave!!!

Good place, the staff is very helpfull. The common bathroom was not that clean, but in general was OK

Seriously comfy beds! Great location, great breakfast! Comfy and nice common areas. Would recommend it

It was a real great stay. The hosts are really nice and really do care about you. You also can trust them with the tour bookings. The green tour was really great with a good price-value. Karim, the Tour Guide, was really great, fluent in English and also really caring. Definitely a recommendation.

• 26th Aug 2014

Nomads was a great place to stay!! Super comfy beds and blankets. Staff are SO helpful and friendly. We booked our hot air balloon flight through Nomads and HIGHLY recommend. Thanks a million.

위치 가격 스테프 조식 다좋음 다만 여기서 투어를 신청안하면 숙박취소당할수있다

Great experience. Even thought it was just a short walk from the bus stop to the hostel, they still insisted that we ask the staff at the bus stop to call and pick me up. They were very friendly and helpful and would do anything to make our stay more pleasant. I missed breakfast one day after going back to sleep after being up at the crack of dawn for hot air ballooning and they made me breakfast when I eventually woke up again at 1:30pm. Two big thumbs up.

I never thought the comfiest dorm bed I'd have in Turkey would be in a cave -- loved it here. The staff was amazing: always offering us wine or pastries they had baked when we were just hanging out (and it's a great place for that). They let me check in early since I had just gotten off a night bus, and let me have breakfast though I'd just arrived. So sweet and very helpful with recommendations and booking tours. Met so many other people here, I miss hanging out with them on the great terrace!

It is a great place to stay, staff is supportive and help you in organizing your trip

Apo is an amazing host. I recommend booking all the shuttles, tours and balloon rides directly with the hostel. Everything went very smoothly.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4