Nomad Cave Hostel Reviews

GOREME /CAPPADOCIA, goreme cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

No one answered the phone regarding the shuttle, and when I finally found the hostel I had to wait outside for someone to show up and let me in. I was only here for an hour before deciding not to stay after seeing the way that the owner was unfairly treating some other girls after a booking mishap with a clear solution, for no reason he just kicked them out and refused accommodation. He was unpleasant and resented the fact that we'd booked tours through another agency. So glad I didn't stay.

Best hostel ever!! Very clean, safe and perfect location!!! The staff is so helpful, nice and kind and provides honest and helpful advice. Help us to book tours through Cappadocia and balloon flights and we got nice discounts! The balloon company they work with is also the best one in Cappadoccia! Thank you so much guys,cannot wait to be back ;) !!!

• 23rd Jun 2015

Very good place, travelled solo and had a blast!

I've just loved this hostel! Amazing staff, really helpful and concerned about our balloon flight and our tour, they scheduled everything. The rooms are pretty nice, small caves with all you need, lockers inside the room. The breakfast is included and it's amazing, lots of fresh fruit! 2 toilets and 3 showers, but it was OK, the hostel is not that big and they were always cleaning. No wi-fi in the rooms though, but I didn't missed it at all.

Great hostel for value, good common room, great location, good location right in the middle of Goreme.

Nomad Cave Hostel was very accommodating. I was able to book all my activities with the manager and also got some deals. The staff was very kind and helpful. The facilities were clean and the bed was really comfy! They helped me book a shuttle to the hostel and the location was very close to downtown. The wifi didn't work in the rooms, but not that big of a deal. The showers were hot! loved it! I was also able to keep my luggage there after check out as well as hang out in the common area.

nomad cave hostel is the best place in town! Apo is great and very helpful! I stayed there and met lots of cool people! The lounge area is warm and cozy! We had few rainy days and spent quite some time there listening to music and hanging out!

We arrived early in the morning (7h30) since we took a night bus. We were received by a very rude and angry guy that was complaining about how early we were and that check-in is at 11h00. Actually, we just wanted to drop our bags in the reception and take a walk in the town. Other than this unpleasant welcoming, the facilities of the hostel were quite good, one really experiences how is living inside a cave. Wifi is OK, the location is very convenient and the atmosphere is relaxed

Dear Our Guest, thanks for your comment. You arrive to our hostel at 07:00am, not 07:30am. Ofcourse we can be angry with you because you where talking soo laud with your friends next to dorm rooms and you disturb our all of guests! Normaly we must banish you but we still tryed to do our best for you during your stay.

What a great little hostel! The staff are so friendly and helpful, rooms are cave-like and cool at night, and the hostel has a great balcony to relax on. Well worth the money!

Apo and his team were friendly and accommodating, and regularly went out of their way to ensure we were offered the best deals and experiences, offering honest and helpful advice all the while. The hotel itself was delightful, a real one-off boutique experience with a beautiful common room and terrace. The staff booked a balloon tour and bike rental and this was definitely the best way! Breakfast was fantastic, as was the anytime free tea and coffee. Location great, would highly recommend.

Amazing friendly staff, clean room, low prices but excellent quality and most importantly perfect location! Expecially thanx to Apo who made us felt like we were in our own home :)

• 21st May 2015
  • Turkey

It is a wonderful hostel, I spent a night there. I rank it excellent. Hostel owner Mr. Abdur rehman (RO) is a wonderful person. You will not only enjoy its ambiance but also the outclass services they provide.

Great cave hotel! Its owners, speacilly Apo, are all the time trying to make you feel excellent, very kind and also make reservations for scooters, tours, hot air balllon rides at discount price. Also great free breakfast, internet and common space to meet new travellers. One block away from city centre.

The staff here are great, they will help out with everything you could wish for. They will even pick you up from the bus station even though it's only a few minutes walk. They can help you organise tours or book onward travel too which is a great help. The included breakfast is good and you get a locker for storing your valuables. I would definitely stay here if I was in Goreme again.

We liked Apo very much! He was warm and helpful and gave good recommendations for sunrise and sunset and even itineraries. Living in the cave hostel was quite unique. The wifi signal isn't very strong in the room. Location was very good and near the bus station.

Very good location and value for money. Staff is helpful but sometimes unfriendly when they failed to offer you the tour program. Only this point I don't like. Other is good.

Excellent staff went out of their way to create a good atmosphere. Great recommendations and excellent welcome briefing on arrival. Went shopping for balloon rides which were fully booked over the holiday weekend. Through the hostel was able to get discount of £20. Overall excellent and would heartily recommend.

• 2nd May 2015
  • New Zealand

Fantastic hostel located very centrally in Goreme. The owner (Jihan?) and his partner went out of their way to help us out when booking a balloon flight over Cappadocia, made a delicious breakfast, and even shared some delicious whiskey as if we were close friends. Loved the dorm in a cave, never been in anything like it - warm in winter, cool in summer. Can't recommend this place enough. Thanks guys, Tim.

• 30th Apr 2015

Nice cave-like hostel in the center of Göreme. Helpful and flexible staff, they arranged everything for us (tours, balloon...etc.), also good breakfast.

Incredible service! They are there for you, trying to help all the time. They also woke us up for the baloon tour.

« first « Prev 1 2 3