Nomad Cave Hostel Reviews

GOREME /CAPPADOCIA, goreme cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

Awesome Hostel with everything you could ever need. Great rooms, location, atmosphere and wonderful staff!! Thanks for having me :)

• 26th Jul 2015

Great location, near everything. I love the outside showers and bathrooms overall a great hostel and the guys the are running it are super helpful and informative and will do anything to help you. I enjoy my stay there and I totally recommend this place.

Simple hostel in a good area. Apo is really nice and very helpfull. The bedrooms are clean, the bathroom less. Breakfast is great!

The hostel was very quiet when I stayed here but still met a few people to travel with. the staff were very helpful and friendly. Best feature of this hostel is location. it is on the main street of Goreme and is a very short walk from the bus stop. there were no locks on the doors to the dorms but lockers were provided. You could probably find a nicer place to stay (if you pay slightly more) but I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend this place for those on a budget.

Loved my stay here! Very close walking distance to the beach, walking distance to town centre, port and many restaurants. The staff were great, able to tell me everything I wanted to know about the island, the rooms were very clean, wifi is great too! I'd stay here again.

Imaging place

The staff is so good. They help us in everything. We could take a shower before go out (the check out is at 10. But we could take a shower at 19). Have coffe and tea every hour.

Very nice accomodation, with an incredibelly kind and helpfull staff. They will help you will literally all kind of issues

• 4th Jul 2015

Thank you so much to all the staff for being so helpful and friendly! The rooms are quite comfortable with fantastic duvets on the beds which are great on cooler nights. The common areas are great to hang out in and talk to people and breakfast has a great variety of food. The location is right in the middle of Göreme and gives easy access to many great hikes and views. The staff is great about organizing tours and activities for you and will even pick you up and drop you off at the bus station!

Great hostel! Awesome location! The main man (I forget his name) was beyond helpful. I had a million questions and he managed to answer them all. He booked all my tours and organised a boat trip from Olympia for me with a discount. He was so happy to help and happy to have us in his hostel! Great spread for the free breakfast. Lovely chilled environment. I'd definetly go back if I was in Goreme!

No one answered the phone regarding the shuttle, and when I finally found the hostel I had to wait outside for someone to show up and let me in. I was only here for an hour before deciding not to stay after seeing the way that the owner was unfairly treating some other girls after a booking mishap with a clear solution, for no reason he just kicked them out and refused accommodation. He was unpleasant and resented the fact that we'd booked tours through another agency. So glad I didn't stay.

Hey, you did not made a shuttle reservation with us.You arrived to our hotel at 07:00am and we geave you your bed without wait untill checkin time and when you wake up we offer you breakfast too! Other 2 girls made a reservation for 5 people and finaly they come but they are just 2 people, they don't wanna pay for 5. They don't respect our bussines,that's not fair, we geave your and their deposit back and we kicked you out. We don't accept disrespectful and spoiled people to our atmosphere!!!

The hostel is in a great location and the staff is extremely friendly (Apo was very helpful and informative about the air balloons as he used to be a pilot). He was open and very honest about his opinions on other events/excursions as well. This place attracts great backpackers as well. I highly recommend this hostel for these reasons. Be aware this is a cave so wifi in the rooms is spotty and there was a mild funny odor in the air. But you are in a cave! It's worth it.

The staff is very nice and helpful, and the location is central to Goreme. The common area is also very nice. The hostel isn't built for rain as the outdoor area practically floods, and that is where the shower area is. The big dorm room is a cave room, and it is as advertised. You feel like you're in a cave. I enjoyed my stay here very much, but if you're more on the ocd side of things for cleanliness, this is probably not your best bet.

Best hostel ever!! Very clean, safe and perfect location!!! The staff is so helpful, nice and kind and provides honest and helpful advice. Help us to book tours through Cappadocia and balloon flights and we got nice discounts! The balloon company they work with is also the best one in Cappadoccia! Thank you so much guys,cannot wait to be back ;) !!!

• 23rd Jun 2015

We loved at stay at Nomad, and Apo and his cousin are extremely helpful and welcoming! We'd definitely stay at Nomad again.

• 21st Jun 2015

Very good place, travelled solo and had a blast!

LOVED this place! We had a private room which was really nice and spacious. The interior is super cool because it is a cave. The hostel had an awesome, relaxed vibe to it and the friendliest most helpful staff you will ever need. We almost lost our camera in a cab and the staff did everything to help us get it back (gave us treats too!). Drinks (coffee and tea) were available all day. Location was great, breakfast was included. Wifi worked well.Definitely recommend!

I've just loved this hostel! Amazing staff, really helpful and concerned about our balloon flight and our tour, they scheduled everything. The rooms are pretty nice, small caves with all you need, lockers inside the room. The breakfast is included and it's amazing, lots of fresh fruit! 2 toilets and 3 showers, but it was OK, the hostel is not that big and they were always cleaning. No wi-fi in the rooms though, but I didn't missed it at all.

Great hostel for value, good common room, great location, good location right in the middle of Goreme.

Nomad Cave Hostel was very accommodating. I was able to book all my activities with the manager and also got some deals. The staff was very kind and helpful. The facilities were clean and the bed was really comfy! They helped me book a shuttle to the hostel and the location was very close to downtown. The wifi didn't work in the rooms, but not that big of a deal. The showers were hot! loved it! I was also able to keep my luggage there after check out as well as hang out in the common area.

« first « Prev 1 2 3