Nomad Cave Hostel Reviews

GOREME /CAPPADOCIA, goreme cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

Really lovely hostel with great owners and a very warm atmosphere. The fire, common area, and unlimited hot drinks were crucial during the coldest week yet in winter. Even with subzero temperatures the location was perfect for going to the restaurants or the bus station. Apo went above and beyond to help change my bus ticket when a 10 hour journey took 25 hours, effectively losing an entire day in cappadocia. I hope to be back one day!

The staff was very helpful, and the common room was a great place to hang out and meet other travelers.

• 3rd Jan 2015

Nomad cave hostel its more Than a hostel that hosted me for few days and is want to thank all staffs that helped me a lot with all information that I needed to make my holiday perfect. I want to thank you all from nomad cave hostel for the support .

If you are planning to go to Cappadocia, we strongly recommend you to stay in Nomad Cave Hostel. Staff are really helpful, nice and kind. They will help you in anything you need. Breakfast is great and the atmosphere of the hostel is very warm. When you need to rest after visiting the valleys, the common room is perfect to have a hot coffee or tea (hot drinks are free :)), meet new people or just relax and read a book. The hostel is charming and very clean and safe. The location is perfect.

I actually booked beds at dorm but when we arrived I changed into private room. Please notice that bathroom and toilet for dorms i located Outside the dorm. Location is perfect, private room is comfortable, breakfast great, there is a common room which we can meet other travelers and make new friends. I will consider staying at Nomad Cave again if I had a chance.

Nomad Cave hostel was the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff were so friendly, warm, and welcoming! They offered so many great recommendations and discounts to many different things! We stayed for 4 nights and we didn't want to leave! We didn't even get to do what we came there to do (hot air balloons because the weather didn't permit) and it was still our favorite time in Turkey...hugely because of the wonderful hostel staff!!! THANK YOU!!!

• 27th Dec 2014

it's really a nice place in Goreme, and the staff is very kind.

This is the best hostel i have ever stayed in. The staff was super helpful. The whole place feels so imviting. The breakfeast room i an awesome place to hang out and meet people. My bed was so warm and so clean. I think the bedding was really new. Cleanliness is always my biggest concern when staying at a hostel ifelt like they really made sure everything was very clean. I would absolutely recomend this hostel to you.

We had a wonderful stay! The place is beautiful, The staff was always there for us with good advices and good prices. We also met a lot of travelers in the common room where people would hang out. I really recommand this place!

• 24th Dec 2014

The best hostel of my entire trip! The owners Apo and Cihaan are excellent hosts and help you in every which way you need. Breakfast is amazing and pretty good value for the money. The balloon company they work is also the best one in Cappadoccia. Met some very cool people here and was all in all, a great experience. Rooms are heated well and kept quite clean.

İ think this hostel is very nice, especially for its location, and mainly for its staff, they are very very nice people. They make you feel like at home.

It is a nice place to stay, the night staff is really helpful!!

Great Hostel! yes the bathrooms are outside but they are close and the showers are Hot! rooms are cozy caves and they're warm (it snowed while i was there). On Christmas-eve the owner who is super helpful and friendly brought out X-mas trees for us to decorate! Later he gave us several bottles of wine with baked X-mas treats! Common room has a nice social layout, mix between chill lounging area and tables with chairs! Good breakfast too one of the better Turkish hostel breaky's I've had

Phenomenal hostel. Great breakfast, comfy beds, fantastic common room and breakfast. Staff went out of their to help us at all times.

The staff is really good, they help you whenever it`s possible. They also book tours through Cappadocia and baloon flights for an accesible price which is usually much cheaper than deals that can be found online. I highly recommend taking the green tour. The atmosphere is also great, their living room makes you feel at home. It`s cool to sleep inside the rock and it`s also much warmer than you would expect. The only problem I found was that the restroom was quite dirty both nights I was there.

Great place, dorms carved into the rock, genuinely generous and friendly staff, great vibe

This is a great hostel. I went as a solo traveller on a budget, and even though I made it clear that I didn't want any tours on my 2 day stay the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful to show me where to go hiking. Beds are extremely confortable (been travelling for 3 months so I know). Showers clean with hot water. No WiFi in the rooms. Common area is great for knowing people and where to go hiking as well. Would definetly come back again. Book airport transport with them! It's the cheapest

The staff are so nice. The vibe is very relaxed and laid back. It's a really cool place. Yes, the showers are kind of strangely located (their in a small building 5 steps from the dorms), BUT the showers are the BEST I've had in six months of travel. The showers are better than ones I've had in four star hotels. The showers are powerful and hot (everything i dream to be). Also, the guys who run the hostel aren't trying to get more money out of you at every turn, which is very nice.

Pretty basic hostel, your not going to find many parties in Goreme so it's pretty chilled out. The staff were very helpful with booking activities, and got us a pretty good discount on ballon flights. I don't know about all the rooms but ours was definitely not a genuine 'cave', but rather sprayed cement. It was in the side of the hill though and certainly looked and felt like a cave so the experience was enjoyable non the less. Recommend this for backpackers

Extremely helpful and kind staff members. Helped us book every tour and event we did, with a great discount included. Drove us to our Turkish night event and picked us up, very friendly. Room and sheets were very clean, and the common area upstairs was warm and cozy. Loved the unlimited hot drinks as well seeing as I went late November when the weather was very cold. Only unpleasant thing was that the bathrooms were located outside so it was very cold when you had to use the facilities.

• 21st Nov 2014