Nomad Cave Hostel Reviews

GOREME /CAPPADOCIA, goreme cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

Great place to chill out and meet travelers, staff was very friendly and helpful, location is very good as well as facilities, lovely atmosphere and a very cozy terrace where you can enjoy the sun and their amazing breakfast!

Staff very helpful and atmosphere really nice.

Absolutely amazing place! The staff were so friendly and went out of their way to help us in any way. The breakfast provided was delicious and the place was always clean. Would highly recommend staying here!

An excellent place to stay. Extremely friendly and cooperative staff, you'll definitely enjoy your stay here!

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Hungary

Beautiful hostel...you sleep in a chimney, it's quite fresh. Clean, safe, the staff is friendly and helpful, they will give you advice for everything. There is a Nice cozy common room and terrace where it's easy to meet other travellers. Good breakfast. What else to say...just perfect. Highly recommended!!

everything is perfect. the breakfast ,after check out you even also take a shower before your night bus, sweet service from owner, daily tours. Highly recommend!

The stuff is very friendly and helpful. The cave I stayed in awesome and the location of the hostel very good (just 5 mins to the bus station). Highly recommended

Staff were so helpful and organized they booked all the tours for us. We did not have to worry about anything. Would stay here again.

• 29th Jul 2014

I loved this hostel. The owners were very lovely and helpful. Goreme was a small town, but they still picked me up from the bus station when I arrived. They let me check in early at 9am and sleep after a long night bus journey. Met some awesome people at this hostel, it had a really friendly atmosphere. Lovely free breakfast and unlimited teas and coffees. I'd recommend you stay here if you're in Cappadocia.

Amazing hostel! The staff were super accommodating and helpful, contacting us as soon as we booked to check if I wanted to go on a hot air balloon ride so they could book it for us before it filled up, and if I needed a shuttle to the hostel. The common area is really nice, open and relaxed, great for meeting people. The cave dorm was fantastic, nice and cool all the time, although there was a leak/drip in the ceiling of it but far away from my bed. Breakfast was really nice too.

We booked a private 4 person en suite room in The Nomad Cave hostel and we were not disappointed! Firstly the room itself was a good size, with comfortable beds and of course very cool (in both senses of the word!). Secondly the staff were friendly and extremely helpful (went out of their way to help). They made a great Turkish breakfast and we were very sad to leave before we got to eat their very talked about Menemen! Lastly the common area was very relaxing, and the location was fantastic.

• 28th Jul 2014

Staff were great . Super friendly, and very good with organising stuff for you. Not much going on at night, but it hats not really something you go to goreme for

• 28th Jul 2014

The best hostel we've stayed in in Turkey. Staff are super friendly, extremely accommodating and will go out of their way to help you out. Rooms are clean and tidy and common area is relaxed and good for meeting new people. Definitely recommend!

The staff were the best part of this hostel. They were willing to help with anything and everything.

Well located, close to restaurants etc. Our private room looked out onto the common balcony and got direct sunlight for a good part of the day and so it was hot and uncomfortable at night. Our bathroom was a bit makeshift, we actually had to fix the shower head - nevertheless it was clean. Security was poor, our windows that could be accessed by everyone could be locked by securing it was a bent nail. Again due to location of the room, it was noisy. Good place to meet other travelers.

I can´t speak highly enough of these guys and this hostel and I never normally write reviews but they were just fantastic! They drove me to many places I wanted to go. Personally took us on tours, even gave me a phone charger when mine broke and the lady in the local shop tried to rip me off. Shared all their fruit and drinks often offered dinner to share and were just really lovely guys and went above and beyond what you would normally expect at a hostel. I wouldn´t hesitate to recommend !!

• 25th Jul 2014

Fantastic hostel. I ended up staying for 4 days because of the comfort and good deal! It was cheaper to stay here in Cappadocia than to travel around anywhere else. The staff is extremely helpful and the rooms are awesome- all the rooms in Goreme seem to be built into caves, but that that doesn't make these any less impressive. Included breakfast, which is great. They have great deals on the tours around, at like 15-20% off. I had a mishap on a horse riding tour and they were incredibly helpful!

A great hostel! The owners go out of their way to make sure your stay is memorable. They help organize tours, for a reasonable price. They also drove us to some places, with charge. Chilling in the common area was great fun as everyone (guests and workers) were all so friendly. Strongly recommend for solo and couple travellers.

Great hostel. Staff are friendly and helpful. I was able to plan my days activities with loads of friendly advice

Ckean, cheap and in a very good location. Breakfast is good and the guys who run the place are fantastic - super helpful and able to get discounts on everything.