Nomad Cave Hostel Reviews

GOREME /CAPPADOCIA, goreme cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

Such a great chilled out hostel! Staff were so lovely and friendly always recommending things and taking care of you! Good place to meet other backpackers and has a nice little chilled out area . Really awesome set up and comfy beds. Had a really great experience at nomads and would definately recommend it!

I was blown away by how lovely the people are that work here. They have exceptional service and went out of their way to make sure I had an enjoyable time in Gerome. I booked all my tours through the hostel as they were just so helpful and they offered me a discount. There were so many things that they didn't need to do but they did such as call airlines for me and drop me off at the pharmacy when I was sick. Thank you so much! I would recommend anyone to stay here!

Awesome!!

Apo and his staff are incredible! Very kind, generous, helpful, friendly. When we had problems with Metro Turizm bus company, he complained on our behalf to the main office. He also drove us to Avanos for free when we couldn't get a ride. The tours they booked for us were amazing: Turkiye Balloon for early morning balloon ride; the "green tour" was totally worth it even though it was a long day. Nomad also provides free breakfast and cold water/soda!

Great staff, value and location definetly recommend !

So cool! Get to sleep in a cave! The staff is great and this hostel attracts cool people. They push their fav balloon company a bit hard though- it's the most expensive one

Staff are terrible. The guy that works during the day literally knows nothing about the town or anywhere else. When you ask questions about things to do he tells you to ask his manager- who is never there. They also talked about me behind my back to my friends. I booked a tour with another company (because theirs was already full) and when they came to pick me up they told them there was no one by my name at the hostel. Thank god I called and got them to come back. They give you a towel

Dear guest, thanks for your comment! Normaly we have space for tours but i didn't want to sell you anything! On your first day you told us someone still your sunglases but it was on your bed, we feel soo bad because of this! No one lose something here! You want to stay extra night, we have space but i told you we are full. You where soo strange, confusing about everything. when you leave from our hostel we celebrate it with our all of guest :) everyone was happy again after you leave!!!

Good place, the staff is very helpfull. The common bathroom was not that clean, but in general was OK

Seriously comfy beds! Great location, great breakfast! Comfy and nice common areas. Would recommend it

It was a real great stay. The hosts are really nice and really do care about you. You also can trust them with the tour bookings. The green tour was really great with a good price-value. Karim, the Tour Guide, was really great, fluent in English and also really caring. Definitely a recommendation.

• 26th Aug 2014

Nomads was a great place to stay!! Super comfy beds and blankets. Staff are SO helpful and friendly. We booked our hot air balloon flight through Nomads and HIGHLY recommend. Thanks a million.

위치 가격 스테프 조식 다좋음 다만 여기서 투어를 신청안하면 숙박취소당할수있다

Great experience. Even thought it was just a short walk from the bus stop to the hostel, they still insisted that we ask the staff at the bus stop to call and pick me up. They were very friendly and helpful and would do anything to make our stay more pleasant. I missed breakfast one day after going back to sleep after being up at the crack of dawn for hot air ballooning and they made me breakfast when I eventually woke up again at 1:30pm. Two big thumbs up.

I never thought the comfiest dorm bed I'd have in Turkey would be in a cave -- loved it here. The staff was amazing: always offering us wine or pastries they had baked when we were just hanging out (and it's a great place for that). They let me check in early since I had just gotten off a night bus, and let me have breakfast though I'd just arrived. So sweet and very helpful with recommendations and booking tours. Met so many other people here, I miss hanging out with them on the great terrace!

It is a great place to stay, staff is supportive and help you in organizing your trip

Apo is an amazing host. I recommend booking all the shuttles, tours and balloon rides directly with the hostel. Everything went very smoothly.

This was my favourite hostel in my 3 months journey! It's chill, friendly and the guys here are super helpful, the first day I arrived they told me to come see them every morning so they could suggest things to do. They provide discounts for almost everything in goreme! They'll even book your bus for you. Nomads provides free towel and soap. Great place to meet awesome solo travellers, I really hope I can come back and stay here! I didn't want to leave! Plus sleeping in a cave is awesome :)

Brilliant stay in Goreme. Very very good atmosphere here. Staff were very helpful - organised walks to watch the sunset, helped book you on tours, picked up and dropped you off where needed. Right in a central location. Would stay again in a heartbeat

Great place to chill out and meet travelers, staff was very friendly and helpful, location is very good as well as facilities, lovely atmosphere and a very cozy terrace where you can enjoy the sun and their amazing breakfast!

Travelling for 7 months around the world, and its probably the best hostel I ever stayed at ! Staff really helpful, good breakfast, hot weather but fresh in the cave rooms! Simply awesome ! Merci beaucoup c'était génial !

• 12th Aug 2014