Nomad Cave Hostel Reviews

GOREME /CAPPADOCIA, goreme cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

The great hostel, very helpful and friendly hostel staffs! The location is very nice in Goreme!

I can't imagine staying anywhere else. Apo was excellent and really made the difference in my stay - he is very well connected around town and was able to give us great advice and good discounts. Location is great because the entrance is on street level, so very close to the many restaurants in town. Met some amazing people here - 5 stars for Nomad! Plus, they serve coco puffs for breakfast, does it get better than that?

• 23rd Sep 2014

A 100% rating doesn't do this hostel justice. It deserves 1000%. This is by far the best hostel I've stayed in. The owners and staff are beyond nice. They don't try to sell you tours and go out of their way to help you and make your stay enjoyable. They are the nicest people ever. The beds are so comfortable and the breakfast was amazing. This place is a must stay if you are in Goreme. Thank you for everything!

Very nice staff, i booked everything from them!! They always try to make it easy and having a good time in Goreme!

Highly recommended! One of the best hostels I've stayed - great staff and great facilities. They pick you up from the bus station, give you great tips about how to explore the area and help you to book any tickets you might need. very close to Goreme Open Air Museum and 5 min walking from bus station

This hostel is superb, the staff are very friendly and helpful, the common area of the hostel is so nice that it makes you want to make friends. I spend 3 nights there and had a very good time, if I travel there again I will definitely pick that hostel again

This is a nice place. The staff helps you and tells you about the scams you should avoid when paying for tours in Cappadocia. Great cave dorms and a very cool common room where travelers can meet. You have to go outside for the bathrooms, which is fine in the summer, but I can imagine how cold it gets in autumn and winter. Nice breakfast in the morning and there is a laundry service. One of the rare hostel Wi-Fi's that work in Turkey. Haha.

Such a great chilled out hostel! Staff were so lovely and friendly always recommending things and taking care of you! Good place to meet other backpackers and has a nice little chilled out area . Really awesome set up and comfy beds. Had a really great experience at nomads and would definately recommend it!

I was blown away by how lovely the people are that work here. They have exceptional service and went out of their way to make sure I had an enjoyable time in Gerome. I booked all my tours through the hostel as they were just so helpful and they offered me a discount. There were so many things that they didn't need to do but they did such as call airlines for me and drop me off at the pharmacy when I was sick. Thank you so much! I would recommend anyone to stay here!

I can´t speak highly enough of this place, owners and staff are crazily awesome and go far above and beyond what you would normally expect at a hostel to make sure each guest has the best time ever. The place is clean, cheap and well located and breakfast is amazing. I did not want to leave ever :) Peace!!

This hostel is one of the best places I have ever stayed. Staffs are extremely helpful, especially Abul. I would recommend this hostel to everyone. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Nice hostel right in the heart of goreme. Rooms were nice if a little small. But it is a cave hostel so thats to be expected. Also was a water drip fro the roof of the cave room. Staff are amazingly helpful. And good common room for meeting people (its the only place the wifi works due to the thickness of the cave walls)

Awesome!!

Apo and his staff are incredible! Very kind, generous, helpful, friendly. When we had problems with Metro Turizm bus company, he complained on our behalf to the main office. He also drove us to Avanos for free when we couldn't get a ride. The tours they booked for us were amazing: Turkiye Balloon for early morning balloon ride; the "green tour" was totally worth it even though it was a long day. Nomad also provides free breakfast and cold water/soda!

Great staff, value and location definetly recommend !

So cool! Get to sleep in a cave! The staff is great and this hostel attracts cool people. They push their fav balloon company a bit hard though- it's the most expensive one

Staff are terrible. The guy that works during the day literally knows nothing about the town or anywhere else. When you ask questions about things to do he tells you to ask his manager- who is never there. They also talked about me behind my back to my friends. I booked a tour with another company (because theirs was already full) and when they came to pick me up they told them there was no one by my name at the hostel. Thank god I called and got them to come back. They give you a towel

Dear guest, thanks for your comment! Normaly we have space for tours but i didn't want to sell you anything! On your first day you told us someone still your sunglases but it was on your bed, we feel soo bad because of this! No one lose something here! You want to stay extra night, we have space but i told you we are full. You where soo strange, confusing about everything. when you leave from our hostel we celebrate it with our all of guest :) everyone was happy again after you leave!!!

Good place, the staff is very helpfull. The common bathroom was not that clean, but in general was OK

Seriously comfy beds! Great location, great breakfast! Comfy and nice common areas. Would recommend it

It was a real great stay. The hosts are really nice and really do care about you. You also can trust them with the tour bookings. The green tour was really great with a good price-value. Karim, the Tour Guide, was really great, fluent in English and also really caring. Definitely a recommendation.

• 26th Aug 2014