Nomad Cave Hostel Reviews

GOREME /CAPPADOCIA, goreme cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

I was in a private cave room, so can't comment on the dorms. I mean, overall there's nothing wrong with the hostel, but at the same time it certainly doesn't standout as particularly amazing. I'd say it's an average place with average prices.

Wonderful host, drove us up to sunset point, and extremely helpful. Could not recommend more!

Brilliant atmosphere, but the staff really made it worthwhile - attentive, kind and very generous! Also great value for money.

Very nice hostel. Rooms imitate a tipical capadoccian cave.

• 3rd Sep 2015
  • Spain

Very helpful front desk, very generous.

This is a very cute little town and a nice little hostel! Communication with Apo before the stay was prompt and helpful and the host during my stay, Cihan, was excellent booking day trips and suggesting things to do around town. Thanks for a great stay! I would choose Nomad on my next visit to Goreme!

What an awesome hostel - the owner was so helpful and picked us up and dropped us off. It was an awesome experience to sleep in a cave for the night. We felt very accommodated for and would highly recommend this place. We forgot our hats when we left and he dropped them off to the bus station just in time. What an excellent host! We didn't want to leave!!! You must stay here

• 22nd Aug 2015

Water in showers was not consistent and would often stop mid shower. Flush for toilets also not working at times. Felt a little uncomfortable as the male staff member acted a bit inappropriately towards me and made me asking me to accompany him at a Turkish bath. Good things - clean rooms and decent breakfast. I met other travellers on my Green Tour staying at hostels in the area and would recommended seeking elsewhere if there is availability.

Dear Our Guest; Thanks for your comment. During your stay all Göreme had a water problem because of the city hall works. Our staff member recommend you to go turkish bath but because of his pure english you just miss understand him. we quit his job and he is not working for us anymore. sorry about this miss understanding.

Good Breakfast