Nomad Cave Hostel Reviews

GOREME /CAPPADOCIA, goreme cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

Very helpful front desk, very generous.

This is a very cute little town and a nice little hostel! Communication with Apo before the stay was prompt and helpful and the host during my stay, Cihan, was excellent booking day trips and suggesting things to do around town. Thanks for a great stay! I would choose Nomad on my next visit to Goreme!

What an awesome hostel - the owner was so helpful and picked us up and dropped us off. It was an awesome experience to sleep in a cave for the night. We felt very accommodated for and would highly recommend this place. We forgot our hats when we left and he dropped them off to the bus station just in time. What an excellent host! We didn't want to leave!!! You must stay here

• 22nd Aug 2015

Water in showers was not consistent and would often stop mid shower. Flush for toilets also not working at times. Felt a little uncomfortable as the male staff member acted a bit inappropriately towards me and made me asking me to accompany him at a Turkish bath. Good things - clean rooms and decent breakfast. I met other travellers on my Green Tour staying at hostels in the area and would recommended seeking elsewhere if there is availability.

Dear Our Guest; Thanks for your comment. During your stay all Göreme had a water problem because of the city hall works. Our staff member recommend you to go turkish bath but because of his pure english you just miss understand him. we quit his job and he is not working for us anymore. sorry about this miss understanding.

Good Breakfast

everything is ok,nice staff and atmosphere,there are two lovely kitten on the terrace. but there is no wifi in the room I stay.

The dorms were essentially in a cave, it had lights but was still quite dark. It also had the smell of damp clothes. Aside from this, the hostel has essentially everything you need; kitchen and showers, free breakfast, and a fairly central location. The staff were very helpful with organizing airport transfer, and most importantly the hot air balloon. Thanks for the stay!

My friend and I stayed at this hostel for 2 nights and absolutely loved it. We were looked after really well by the hostel staff and enjoyed a lovely, friendly atmosphere. The rooms are very clean, a lovely breakfast is provided and there a nice common room with internet and a small outdoor sitting area where you can relax, read or chat to others. We felt so at home here so well looked after we were reluctant to leave! Thanks so much!

Really enjoyed our stay here! Great location and super friendly staff!

Cannot rate this hostel highly enough. Very friendly atmosphere, the owners were fun to hang out with and good place to meet the locals. Gave us really good and honest recommendations, organised a fabulous balloon ride for us. It was very special to stay in a cave, very comfortable beds, very clean, nice and cool in the cave which was nice to escape the heat. Very reasonable price, and great buffet breakfast. Would definitely come back again

Some of the staff don't speak much English but Apo (the owner) is great! Responsive to emails and very accommodating when I had to make changes on tour etc. Also super reasonable with the exchange rate. (reference. google/credit card 2.75 TR to US, bank on the street 2.6!!! Apo went with google rate). Plus, nice breakfast in the social area where I met my fellow travellers and together had a lot of fun on the green tour. Decor is simple, no AC but overall good value for the money.

Awesome Hostel with everything you could ever need. Great rooms, location, atmosphere and wonderful staff!! Thanks for having me :)

• 26th Jul 2015

Thanks so much for the stay guys. And Apo! Thank you, you were so generous with your time and advice; we really appreciated it. We were the two Australians you dropped at the start of "Love Valley". We ended up walking to Ushisar Castle then walking back along pigeon valley. It was my favourite day in Goreme. Thanks so much mate. Hopefully we cross paths in the future!

Location is great and staff are super helpful in regards to organising tours. Make sure you book your balloon tour in advance so you don't miss out like a few other did while I was there.

Excellent hostel, quiet and clean. The staff was very friendly, always helpful. Apo, the owner, was very nice, always gave useful advices, never pushed you to pay something you can have for free (trail for hiking, tips for the price of Kilim or rugs ...). The breakfast was very good, healthy, with a lot of different food and drink. I booked my hot air ballon tour through the hostel and it was amazing (I got a good deal for 1H in the air with breakfast included). I will definitely come back.

Great location, near everything. I love the outside showers and bathrooms overall a great hostel and the guys the are running it are super helpful and informative and will do anything to help you. I enjoy my stay there and I totally recommend this place.

Simple hostel in a good area. Apo is really nice and very helpfull. The bedrooms are clean, the bathroom less. Breakfast is great!

The hostel was very quiet when I stayed here but still met a few people to travel with. the staff were very helpful and friendly. Best feature of this hostel is location. it is on the main street of Goreme and is a very short walk from the bus stop. there were no locks on the doors to the dorms but lockers were provided. You could probably find a nicer place to stay (if you pay slightly more) but I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend this place for those on a budget.

Loved my stay here! Very close walking distance to the beach, walking distance to town centre, port and many restaurants. The staff were great, able to tell me everything I wanted to know about the island, the rooms were very clean, wifi is great too! I'd stay here again.

Imaging place