Nomad Cave Hostel Reviews

GOREME /CAPPADOCIA, goreme cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

Nice cave-like hostel in the center of Göreme. Helpful and flexible staff, they arranged everything for us (tours, balloon...etc.), also good breakfast.

Incredible service! They are there for you, trying to help all the time. They also woke us up for the baloon tour.

Great spot tucked away but still near the think of it. The common room is epic and the breakfast is huge!

This place is simply GREAT!!! Best value for money. The owner of this hostel will go the extra mile to assist you. I'd definitely come back to stay in this place. MM

The host is very helpful. Gave us maps and told us the best places to visit and which tour to take. the bathrooms and showers are outside the dorm, but this was not an issue for us at all. The hostel is conveniently located in the center of town and restaurants/grocery stores are within walking distance. I highly recommend the Green Tour (which the hostel staff can help to arrange) to see historical places outside of Goreme. We wished we had more time to spend in this town.

Very well located with exceptional welcoming and helping staff. Well done and keep it up.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • India

Apo was absolutely amazing!!! He did far more than going above and beyond for us! This place was the best in Goreme!!!!

Very good hostel. Just be prepared for the outdoor shower and toilette. Good tours with good prices. Nice staff.

I was very satisfied with my 3 days spent in Nomad Cave Hotel. Tha staff very kind, they helped me to buy the bus ticket to Adana. They were allways at our disposition. I would recommend this hostel to everybody who is staying in Göreme.

Everything was perfect. Thank you.

• 15th Mar 2015

Absolutely fantastic Hostel!!! Staff were incredibly accomidating, helpful and friendly. I would recommend coming to Goreme just for this Hostel- a no brainer. Absolutely fantastic.

Super helpful staff, awesome atmosphere! 100% would recommend.

though walk distance from bus station, just across the Mosque, not so easy with heavy bags; convenient for walking around. Decent breakfast with extra cereal, etc. free tea, coffee and drinks all day. Staff very helpful, on tour/ balloon arrangement. Hot water/ heating in winter satisfying. Only dislike is wifi not accessible in dorm. All in all good choice for stay in Goreme.

The hostel in general was wonderful, the staff was always ready to help, everything was great. The only thing I do not recomend is the rooms with shared bathroom if you are planning on coming in winter, everything was clean, but the bathrooms were outside and it was freezing and there was no heating inside the shower or the toilets, so it was cold during the shower and specially after you left.

Everything is good. The staffs are very kind and helpful. Strongly recommend!!

• 16th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Very kind receptionist. Gorgeous cave hostel with generous breakfast and cozy common room. Bathrooms, showers and sinks were outside, which was uncomfortable only because it was winter. Towel and soap provided. Extremely comfortable duvet bed. I can't wait to return!

Great deal indeed! Dorm room in which I stayed was cosy and warm, breakfast is excellent and rich, and stuff is amazingly helpful. Hot water all the time, as well as free hot drinks.

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Serbia

Nomad was a great place to stay. The staff helped us book a hot air balloon trip that was fantastic and also helped us set up the next leg of our trip. They were very knowledgable about the area and gave us some great tips for day trips. The common area had a nice vibe and the breakfast was great. Overall, well worth the stay!

Great location and friendly staff, who can help arrange balloons, daily tours, and more. The breakfast each morning was large and delicious. The common room is warm and cozy, with internet (though no internet in the rooms). Beds were comfortable, and there were heaters in each room. Each bed has a cubby, which locks, to keep valuables in. Downside was that the showers and bathrooms where outside. However, as I was there in winter, I'm sure it would not be as big an issue when its warm in summer.

• 31st Jan 2015

Nice place to be. What coulda been better is these three.1 you can't lock the door. 2 confusing breakfast time. 3 no wifi in the dorm room. Regardless of those things, I had the time of my life. It's only a few minutes away from bus station of Goreme. And as for breakfast, they serve not only bread but veges, eggs,cookies, and so on! (Plus you don't have to do the dishes afterwards)I was looking forward to every morning during my stay. In common area, ethnic atmosphere can let you relax at ease