Nomad Cave Hostel Reviews

GOREME /CAPPADOCIA, goreme cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

Very good hostel. Just be prepared for the outdoor shower and toilette. Good tours with good prices. Nice staff.

I was very satisfied with my 3 days spent in Nomad Cave Hotel. Tha staff very kind, they helped me to buy the bus ticket to Adana. They were allways at our disposition. I would recommend this hostel to everybody who is staying in Göreme.

Everything was perfect. Thank you.

• 15th Mar 2015

Absolutely fantastic Hostel!!! Staff were incredibly accomidating, helpful and friendly. I would recommend coming to Goreme just for this Hostel- a no brainer. Absolutely fantastic.

Super helpful staff, awesome atmosphere! 100% would recommend.

though walk distance from bus station, just across the Mosque, not so easy with heavy bags; convenient for walking around. Decent breakfast with extra cereal, etc. free tea, coffee and drinks all day. Staff very helpful, on tour/ balloon arrangement. Hot water/ heating in winter satisfying. Only dislike is wifi not accessible in dorm. All in all good choice for stay in Goreme.

The hostel in general was wonderful, the staff was always ready to help, everything was great. The only thing I do not recomend is the rooms with shared bathroom if you are planning on coming in winter, everything was clean, but the bathrooms were outside and it was freezing and there was no heating inside the shower or the toilets, so it was cold during the shower and specially after you left.

Everything is good. The staffs are very kind and helpful. Strongly recommend!!

• 16th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Very kind receptionist. Gorgeous cave hostel with generous breakfast and cozy common room. Bathrooms, showers and sinks were outside, which was uncomfortable only because it was winter. Towel and soap provided. Extremely comfortable duvet bed. I can't wait to return!

Great deal indeed! Dorm room in which I stayed was cosy and warm, breakfast is excellent and rich, and stuff is amazingly helpful. Hot water all the time, as well as free hot drinks.

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Serbia

Nomad was a great place to stay. The staff helped us book a hot air balloon trip that was fantastic and also helped us set up the next leg of our trip. They were very knowledgable about the area and gave us some great tips for day trips. The common area had a nice vibe and the breakfast was great. Overall, well worth the stay!

1 2 3 Next » last »