Nomad Cave Hostel Reviews

GOREME /CAPPADOCIA, goreme cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

Staff were not friendy at all, the atmosphere was uncomfortable and our room was pitch black even in the middle of the day with the room lights on.

You are so young, i hope your trip make you more open minded and respectful! We gave you notice many time for NOT sleeping 2 people on single bed(dorm) you were playing cards 16 hours a day here, you were drunk and you where screaming middle of the night! If any of my guest disturb other guest we can not respect them sory about it!!! Our guests are coming to Cappadocia for feel the cave life, history and nature! It's true, our dorm rooms are dark but you forget you are staying in the cave.

Very nice staff, i booked everything from them!! They always try to make it easy and having a good time in Goreme!

Highly recommended! One of the best hostels I've stayed - great staff and great facilities. They pick you up from the bus station, give you great tips about how to explore the area and help you to book any tickets you might need. very close to Goreme Open Air Museum and 5 min walking from bus station

This hostel is superb, the staff are very friendly and helpful, the common area of the hostel is so nice that it makes you want to make friends. I spend 3 nights there and had a very good time, if I travel there again I will definitely pick that hostel again

This is a nice place. The staff helps you and tells you about the scams you should avoid when paying for tours in Cappadocia. Great cave dorms and a very cool common room where travelers can meet. You have to go outside for the bathrooms, which is fine in the summer, but I can imagine how cold it gets in autumn and winter. Nice breakfast in the morning and there is a laundry service. One of the rare hostel Wi-Fi's that work in Turkey. Haha.

Such a great chilled out hostel! Staff were so lovely and friendly always recommending things and taking care of you! Good place to meet other backpackers and has a nice little chilled out area . Really awesome set up and comfy beds. Had a really great experience at nomads and would definately recommend it!

I was blown away by how lovely the people are that work here. They have exceptional service and went out of their way to make sure I had an enjoyable time in Gerome. I booked all my tours through the hostel as they were just so helpful and they offered me a discount. There were so many things that they didn't need to do but they did such as call airlines for me and drop me off at the pharmacy when I was sick. Thank you so much! I would recommend anyone to stay here!

I can´t speak highly enough of this place, owners and staff are crazily awesome and go far above and beyond what you would normally expect at a hostel to make sure each guest has the best time ever. The place is clean, cheap and well located and breakfast is amazing. I did not want to leave ever :) Peace!!

This hostel is one of the best places I have ever stayed. Staffs are extremely helpful, especially Abul. I would recommend this hostel to everyone. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Nice hostel right in the heart of goreme. Rooms were nice if a little small. But it is a cave hostel so thats to be expected. Also was a water drip fro the roof of the cave room. Staff are amazingly helpful. And good common room for meeting people (its the only place the wifi works due to the thickness of the cave walls)

1 2 3 4 Next » last »