Nomad Cave Hostel Reviews

GOREME /CAPPADOCIA, goreme cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

Very convenient location by restaurants and very quiet to sleep. Clean with nice sheet duvets so i was warm at night without having to worry about suspect blankets. The best part is the staff. Apo Ishem are very friendly and honest and are soft spoken (truely refreshing change from the aggressiveness of istanbul) They recommended Turkiye Balloons and I am so glad I listened to them- it was an excellent company and we had a superb pilot(landed gently exactly on the truck trailer-amazing!)

The staffs are very nice. They kindly explain the tours and sightseeings around capadocia. The cave room was somewhat cold and humid but you may have no problem to live in. One negative thing is that shower room and toilet are located outside. The owner's recommended traveling plan was very nice and satisfying! Also, they give unlimited several kinds of tea 24hrs.

everthing was just great. nothing at all to complain about it.

Security - Despite Göreme being very calm, there is nothing between the public street and the doors of the rooms. Location - Amazing. 3 min from bus stations and near the main restaurants and agencies. Staff - Perfect. Actually, I really made a friend: Ísmet. Staff were gentle, friendly and helpful. Atmosphere - There is a nice living room with TV, books and acoustic guitar. Value for money - Great. Breakfeast is good. Facilites - Bathroom are outdoor and dorms are really cold in winter.

Staff is a mess, they say something and do another thing at time. We almost loose the flight from the city because of the irresponsability of the shuttle driver

Very, very nice staff, I didn't have a clue about Cappadocia before I came, but Ismet informed me about everything I gotta see and even organized everything for me. The money I paid for accomodation all the organization AND breakfast I had paid before for only breakfast. A very nice experience! =)

• 10th Jan 2014

An Amazing hostel with very nice staff, just book here and you'll be glad you did. thx

It was an experience in itself sleeping in a cave! The staff were helpful and friendly (even after I lost my locker key...), the rooms clean and warm, the wifi decent, and the breakfast filling. My only complaint, perhaps, would be that the bathroom facilities are located outside, which can be a bit of hassle in winter, especially when the hot water dies mid-way through a shower. In such a small town, the location does not matter so much. Local sight-seeing tours can be bought from hostel.

The staff are pretty nice and friendly. The room is very cold for winter and all the restrooms and showers are outdoor, which make it harder. Almost no plugs in the room for charging phone and stuff. Location is fine, close to the Goreme bus station.

excellent place to experience the "cave" living you should go there if youre relaxed enough.

The staff at Nomad Cave are absolutely fantastic. I haven't yet experienced such helpful friendly staff. It made everything so much easier as they were so knowledgeable about the area and activities and understood the types of places backpackers want to go to visit and eat. The accommodation is basic but I really appreciated the heater in our cave room as it was really cold when we were there.

I really enjoyed my stay at Nomad Cave Hostel. The staff went above and beyond their regular duty to ensure that you had a good time in Cappadocia, and arranged quality service with reputable companies. The atmosphere was great and only a short walk to the many restaurants and tour organizations of Goreme. The hot showers were outside and not always hot, and there was only one key for dorm rooms, but these were minor inconveniences to an overall pleasant stay.

Great place to meet people. Cave dorm was comfortable. Was a bit cold while there, wifi slow, hot water issues and central outside washrooms-cold at night. Overall excellent stay and would stay again.

I stayed this hostel domitory for 1 night and double room 1 night. Domitory was better for me. Domotory was only for female. And it costs 11euro. The bed was very clean. And I was able to small of soup. The breakfast included fried egg. Staff was good. They offered good service for Me The shower facility was at outside.

• 3rd Nov 2013
  • South Korea

We had such and amazing time here! The staff is beyond amazing and helpful. They are such amazing guys. I promise they will make your trip

great stay here, great value for money, all staff are nice, hot water is very hot :D

The GREAT staff really make this hostel special - they bend over backwards to ensure your stay is a good one without any problems. The atmosphere is really great, too - the chill out space is excellent. Tasty breakfast, too! I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Great hostel, was told about it by a few other back packers and it definitely lived up to expectations. The staff were super friendly and so helpful. Was very easy meeting other travelers. Recommend you do the Green tour and then just walking the red tour by yourself. Also its a once in a life time opportunity so do a hot air balloon ride. We had a massive group from the hostel that went up with the company the hostel recommend which was amazing.

Very glad to have stayed here. Excellent mix of folks, lovely staff who really made the most of my time here. Super comfortable beds. Bathroom facilities outside so in the Autumn it was a little chilly but overall, an excellent hostel.

We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel, the staff was really helpful and friendly. The breakfast was wonderful! Only problem was, that the second day there was no hot water in the shower... as it was outside, in freezing temperatures, that was a bad surprise.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7