Nomad Cave Hostel Reviews

GOREME /CAPPADOCIA, goreme cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey

I was very satisfied with my 3 days spent in Nomad Cave Hotel. Tha staff very kind, they helped me to buy the bus ticket to Adana. They were allways at our disposition. I would recommend this hostel to everybody who is staying in Göreme.

Everything was perfect. Thank you.

• 15th Mar 2015

Absolutely fantastic Hostel!!! Staff were incredibly accomidating, helpful and friendly. I would recommend coming to Goreme just for this Hostel- a no brainer. Absolutely fantastic.

• 10th Mar 2015

Super helpful staff, awesome atmosphere! 100% would recommend.

though walk distance from bus station, just across the Mosque, not so easy with heavy bags; convenient for walking around. Decent breakfast with extra cereal, etc. free tea, coffee and drinks all day. Staff very helpful, on tour/ balloon arrangement. Hot water/ heating in winter satisfying. Only dislike is wifi not accessible in dorm. All in all good choice for stay in Goreme.

The hostel in general was wonderful, the staff was always ready to help, everything was great. The only thing I do not recomend is the rooms with shared bathroom if you are planning on coming in winter, everything was clean, but the bathrooms were outside and it was freezing and there was no heating inside the shower or the toilets, so it was cold during the shower and specially after you left.

Everything is good. The staffs are very kind and helpful. Strongly recommend!!

• 16th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Very kind receptionist. Gorgeous cave hostel with generous breakfast and cozy common room. Bathrooms, showers and sinks were outside, which was uncomfortable only because it was winter. Towel and soap provided. Extremely comfortable duvet bed. I can't wait to return!

Great deal indeed! Dorm room in which I stayed was cosy and warm, breakfast is excellent and rich, and stuff is amazingly helpful. Hot water all the time, as well as free hot drinks.

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Serbia

Nomad was a great place to stay. The staff helped us book a hot air balloon trip that was fantastic and also helped us set up the next leg of our trip. They were very knowledgable about the area and gave us some great tips for day trips. The common area had a nice vibe and the breakfast was great. Overall, well worth the stay!

Great location and friendly staff, who can help arrange balloons, daily tours, and more. The breakfast each morning was large and delicious. The common room is warm and cozy, with internet (though no internet in the rooms). Beds were comfortable, and there were heaters in each room. Each bed has a cubby, which locks, to keep valuables in. Downside was that the showers and bathrooms where outside. However, as I was there in winter, I'm sure it would not be as big an issue when its warm in summer.

• 31st Jan 2015

Nice place to be. What coulda been better is these three.1 you can't lock the door. 2 confusing breakfast time. 3 no wifi in the dorm room. Regardless of those things, I had the time of my life. It's only a few minutes away from bus station of Goreme. And as for breakfast, they serve not only bread but veges, eggs,cookies, and so on! (Plus you don't have to do the dishes afterwards)I was looking forward to every morning during my stay. In common area, ethnic atmosphere can let you relax at ease

Quite a cute little hostel, rooms were a bit cold with only portable heaters and it's a bit of a pain that you couldn't get wifi in the rooms (had to go to the common area) but apart from that pretty good! Great little location, good brekky and staff are really helpful in terms of organising activities, buses, etc :) I would stay again.

Perfect place amazing atmosphere! Staff is always helpful kind and caring, gives their best when any help is asked ^^

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Turkey

Really lovely hostel with great owners and a very warm atmosphere. The fire, common area, and unlimited hot drinks were crucial during the coldest week yet in winter. Even with subzero temperatures the location was perfect for going to the restaurants or the bus station. Apo went above and beyond to help change my bus ticket when a 10 hour journey took 25 hours, effectively losing an entire day in cappadocia. I hope to be back one day!

The staff was very helpful, and the common room was a great place to hang out and meet other travelers.

• 3rd Jan 2015

Nomad cave hostel its more Than a hostel that hosted me for few days and is want to thank all staffs that helped me a lot with all information that I needed to make my holiday perfect. I want to thank you all from nomad cave hostel for the support .

If you are planning to go to Cappadocia, we strongly recommend you to stay in Nomad Cave Hostel. Staff are really helpful, nice and kind. They will help you in anything you need. Breakfast is great and the atmosphere of the hostel is very warm. When you need to rest after visiting the valleys, the common room is perfect to have a hot coffee or tea (hot drinks are free :)), meet new people or just relax and read a book. The hostel is charming and very clean and safe. The location is perfect.

I actually booked beds at dorm but when we arrived I changed into private room. Please notice that bathroom and toilet for dorms i located Outside the dorm. Location is perfect, private room is comfortable, breakfast great, there is a common room which we can meet other travelers and make new friends. I will consider staying at Nomad Cave again if I had a chance.

Nomad Cave hostel was the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff were so friendly, warm, and welcoming! They offered so many great recommendations and discounts to many different things! We stayed for 4 nights and we didn't want to leave! We didn't even get to do what we came there to do (hot air balloons because the weather didn't permit) and it was still our favorite time in Turkey...hugely because of the wonderful hostel staff!!! THANK YOU!!!

• 27th Dec 2014