Nómada hostal Reviews

Av. Brasil 1822, Valparaiso.Chile, Valparaiso, Chile

showers were terrible, spent majority of my time dodging the scolding hot water and instant freeze. some of the staff were helpful, others not so much.we had mosquito's in our room and one of the staff failed to help out.

They had a dog and that wasn't nice the dog was everywhere and not clean at all ;(, I wanted to shower but just one of the bathroom there was hot water, I just they were cleaning and doing some remodeling but it smelled really bad ;(,, they need to improve that horrible kitchen, the hot water pot was disgusting

Unimpressive Building and lack of bathrooms. Overall not the nicest building but certainly can't complain about the value.

• 19th Aug 2015

there are loads of other hostels higher in the hills, perhaps with friendlier vibe & closer to bars & food. renovations happening from early in morning next to dorm when we stayed. breakfast basic but ok. other than that, comfy & chilled out. Thanks for having us!

Lovely hostel, we stayed only for a night and it was a bit dead, but I guess it's just because it wasn't high season. The rooms were very spacious and beds super confy, but there's no heating in the house, nor lockers in the room. Breakfast was a bit too simple, but not bad. Good value for money!

We had an excellent stay. Everyone was very friendly.

Best part was atmosphere and staff, just because of this our experience was wonderful! The rest was good: rooms, common areas (including terrace for smokers/to hang out), etc. Location was good too, not completely central but within walking distance from the party places (including Plaza Anibal Pinto). Great value for money.

Nice hostel With nice staff And nice atmosfera

Creo que fue el hostal que más me gustó de mi viaje a Chile. Clean and well-placed, with friendly, helpful personnel. The only difficulty is there is little space to cook if you are 3 or 4 persons trying to cook at once, but that was the same in pretty much all the hostels I stayed at. Everything else was lovely. I would have stayed longer, but there were other parts of Chile calling my name.

• 28th Jun 2015