• Arquitecto González Edo, 3. 29007 Málaga, Malaga, Spain

9.0
Superb 61 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 61 Total Reviews
Nomadas Hostel Located at Arquitecto González Edo, 3. 29007 Málaga, , Malaga.
Spain
Malaga Málaga 29009 Arquitecto González Edo, 3. 29007 Málaga
90% 61
36.7218414 -4.4302850
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
9th Jul 2016

Overall, this is a good hostel! My only complaints are that I did not receive a key to my storage space until I asked a few hours later (I would hope that it would be given to me which my room keys), and a morning worker gave me sass when we had trouble communicating (which may be absolutely my fault because I have limited Spanish). Otherwise, it was easy to find, good location, clean, and had a welcoming atmosphere.

• Hungary, Female, 31-40
21st May 2016

Very-very friendly and kind staff, the best sangria ever (ask it from Carmen ;) ), they clean the rooms and the bathroom every day. The open terrace is very cozy, good place to have some chat with the other guests, or the owners, their family and friends. There are several choices for breakfast, and the coffee is strong too! Loved it! We had the best stay here among all the cities and hostels we visited earlier. It felt like home indeed :)