Nomadas Hostel Reviews

Arquitecto González Edo, 3. 29007 Málaga, Malaga, Andalucia, Spain

Hands down the BEST SHOWER I've ever had at a hostel haha. My only complaint was that my room was clearly meant for 6 people, they just added a 7th cot on the floor so I had to kind of awkwardly sleep right next to a German guy. He was really nice but still, kind of weird. Also they didn't have a 7th key so I had to wait until someone else came to my room. Also said they would have breakfast waiting for me (I was leaving early) and it wasn't there. Disappointing :(

Clean hostel in good location. Staff is friendly and helpful. One thing was a problem. We booked private ensuite room. Our bathroom was outside of the room. It wasn't big problem, the bigger one was cold corridor and unheated bathroom. There was heater in the room, but only in the room. We recommend this hostel, but not in winter.

I really liked this place. As I arrived late aat the evening, I was welcomed by the Owners with great smiles and hospitallity! The Spanish Atmosphere in the street and at the hostel...I just adored it!. Not far away from everything, the old town, and maybe 20 minutes walk to the main station..,. Clean rooms, and baths, and a nice little kitchen, with a fine breakfast... I wwill return, next time I come to Malaga!! Grazias ! Hasta luego!

Out of the old town, but only a short walk from the train and bus stations, although a little difficulty to find initially. Breakfasts were good and included ham & cheese rolls, cereal and fruit. Atmosphere was fairly quite (it was low season) and probably most social around breakfast time. Lockers were available in the room and the front door was locked as well as the room door. Staff were friendly and helpful.