• Arquitecto González Edo, 3. 29007 Málaga, Malaga, Spain

7.8
Very Good 65 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 65 Total Reviews
Nomadas Hostel Located at Arquitecto González Edo, 3. 29007 Málaga, , Malaga.
Spain
Malaga Málaga 29009 Arquitecto González Edo, 3. 29007 Málaga
78% 65
36.7218414 -4.4302850
    Rooms available

8th Aug 2016
7.7

Really good and cheap choice next to the city centre ntre.The stuff are excellent

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
24th Jul 2016
4.9

Rooms are not particularly clean, the toilet of the room I stayed has a bit of stink in it. Atmosphere was poort and the place was not as well presented for the price paid for in the summer time. Location wise it is situated at a rundown downtown which is 15-20 mins walk from the city centre. There are other hostels around the city centre with the same price with more value definitely.

9th Jul 2016

Overall, this is a good hostel! My only complaints are that I did not receive a key to my storage space until I asked a few hours later (I would hope that it would be given to me which my room keys), and a morning worker gave me sass when we had trouble communicating (which may be absolutely my fault because I have limited Spanish). Otherwise, it was easy to find, good location, clean, and had a welcoming atmosphere.

• Hungary, Female, 31-40
21st May 2016

Very-very friendly and kind staff, the best sangria ever (ask it from Carmen ;) ), they clean the rooms and the bathroom every day. The open terrace is very cozy, good place to have some chat with the other guests, or the owners, their family and friends. There are several choices for breakfast, and the coffee is strong too! Loved it! We had the best stay here among all the cities and hostels we visited earlier. It felt like home indeed :)