Nomadas Hostel Reviews

Arquitecto González Edo, 3. 29007 Málaga, Malaga, Spain

BREAKFAST!

Tho Hostel is located to a very small street, it was difficult to find it by car. There was no parking available, only on the street, in a very narrow one. About the room, it was a bit odd, the bedroom was 10 meters from the bathroom. Otherwise it was okay. The bed was not competely clean, we had to ask the staff to change the sheet and pillowcases, what they did in a minute, with many apologies.

• 31st May 2014
  • Hungary

The staff was nice but the reception was not open very often. The doors locks to the dorms were broken and the wind smashed them all the time. The shower did not work properly. We had booked a double and to use the shower, we had to cross the dorm all the time, also to get in our room. The location is not bad, it is only a 7min walk to the center, but still, could be better. All in all not too bad, but I would book another Hostel next time. And: As a swiss i may have high standard expectations.

Hands down the BEST SHOWER I've ever had at a hostel haha. My only complaint was that my room was clearly meant for 6 people, they just added a 7th cot on the floor so I had to kind of awkwardly sleep right next to a German guy. He was really nice but still, kind of weird. Also they didn't have a 7th key so I had to wait until someone else came to my room. Also said they would have breakfast waiting for me (I was leaving early) and it wasn't there. Disappointing :(

Clean hostel in good location. Staff is friendly and helpful. One thing was a problem. We booked private ensuite room. Our bathroom was outside of the room. It wasn't big problem, the bigger one was cold corridor and unheated bathroom. There was heater in the room, but only in the room. We recommend this hostel, but not in winter.