Nomadas Hostel Reviews

Arquitecto González Edo, 3. 29007 Málaga, Malaga, Spain

Hands down the BEST SHOWER I've ever had at a hostel haha. My only complaint was that my room was clearly meant for 6 people, they just added a 7th cot on the floor so I had to kind of awkwardly sleep right next to a German guy. He was really nice but still, kind of weird. Also they didn't have a 7th key so I had to wait until someone else came to my room. Also said they would have breakfast waiting for me (I was leaving early) and it wasn't there. Disappointing :(

Clean hostel in good location. Staff is friendly and helpful. One thing was a problem. We booked private ensuite room. Our bathroom was outside of the room. It wasn't big problem, the bigger one was cold corridor and unheated bathroom. There was heater in the room, but only in the room. We recommend this hostel, but not in winter.

I really liked this place. As I arrived late aat the evening, I was welcomed by the Owners with great smiles and hospitallity! The Spanish Atmosphere in the street and at the hostel...I just adored it!. Not far away from everything, the old town, and maybe 20 minutes walk to the main station..,. Clean rooms, and baths, and a nice little kitchen, with a fine breakfast... I wwill return, next time I come to Malaga!! Grazias ! Hasta luego!

Out of the old town, but only a short walk from the train and bus stations, although a little difficulty to find initially. Breakfasts were good and included ham & cheese rolls, cereal and fruit. Atmosphere was fairly quite (it was low season) and probably most social around breakfast time. Lockers were available in the room and the front door was locked as well as the room door. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Nice, but painfully quiet and boring (which may suit some people). It was low season though, which didn't help. Unfortunately, there was no real communal area, especially with the terrace closed. The internet PC was also very slow. On the plus side, bunks and bathrooms very nice - way too good for backpackers! It's quite a new hostel, and will improve I am sure. They try a bit too hard to make it homely though - no need to set the tables for breakfast (which was a bit basic) each morning!

Well located, friendly staff, good facilities, clean, good breakfast... Cheap too. Excellent value for money. Like many newer hostels they are very much looking to please their guests and while there might be some hiccups that still need work, the effort is there and I can recommend staying here.

Really an amazing hostel ! I´ve never had such big room in a hostel before. Otherwise the people from the hostel are extremely friendly and they can organize for you everything you need. The location is also really good, just a few minutes walking from the center and easy to get to the beach.

The staff really make the place amazing! Angel is one of my favorite people I've met in Spain, and if Juan Carlos is still working at the bar, give him a kiss for me :)

We stayed here for 3 nights in August and would definitely recommend it. The hostel was spotless and the staff were lovely and very helpful. The BBQ they have in the bar was amazing - one of our best meals in Spain.

In general it was ok, staff helpfull, but ac and towels have an extra charge....

Perfect stay at this hostel, one of the best I've been to and I've travelled quite a bit!

• 28th Jul 2013

Amazing staff, positive experience!

• 20th Jul 2013
  • Iran

Clean, good location and a nice friendly staff. Recommended.

• 13th Jul 2013
  • Denmark

good location in the city centre of Malaga, the double is fine and the staff was very nice, the only thing was the problem with the mosquitoes so in the morning the room was full of them

New hostel where we were treat like princess!!! Super clean, 5 min walk from the center so no noise at night, not expensive at All, the staff is a family so you feel like home. It's new so the atmosphere is very causy, but it defenelity worth it if you are travelling with people!! My best sleep in Spain so far! Ooo and the breakfast in the morning is amazing:-)