Nomadas Reviews

62 # 433 por 51, Centro, Merida, Mexico

The pool area alone is worth the money!

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Denmark

Nice hostel with a great pool

The pool is fantastic and there was always hot water, but the breakfast was mediocre.

Such a fantastic hostel, with an amazing pool, delicious breakfast every day, and a really nice atmosphere. Also in a perfect location at the centre of the city!

• 13th Mar 2015

Very nice hostel with a great swimmingpool and they organize lots of (free) activities. It's a pretty big hostel so always enough people around to meet!

Many additional activities like yucatecan cuisine, salsa or yoga. Nice experience.

Great hostel. Is there any other that has a pool - and a decent sized one at that?

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Had an awesome time, very friendly staff, lovely pool and great location. Hope to stay here again.

Nomadas was great, full of nice activities like yoga, cooking and dancing classes; clean rooms and clean pool which really helped on the hot days. Check out Mezcaleria bar which is 3 blocks straight from the hostel in the direction you go out the door and then left.

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • topalavlad
  • Romania

It was the best hostel I have ever been, full of amazing people, staying there, working there. Free yoga and salsa lesson was great. I had my own room, very clean, people working there were lovely and very helpful even if so many people were asking al the time something:)

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Slovakia

This hostel is just a good swimming pool. The atmosphere is ruined by their obsession with being silent after 11pm, which made us feel we were in highschool. I arrived 2.30am for a flight delay and the reception guy shut the door twice in my face and wouldnt let me in. The other reception guyat night was also rude. I met 7 people who stayed there and they felt the same way, i dont get it why this hostel has such good ratings. They could provide a better breakfast and showers too.

Our policy to keep voice down and to be silent after midnigth. In 15 years has been a success.We´re not gonna change because some guest did not read our rules before coming or at check in.People stay with us is because considers appropriate that we ensure a peaceful night that allows people to wake up early to visit archaeological sites,cenotes or flamingos.Read the latest hotel reviews and be convinced that we are doing well.Thanks to inform our guests about how we work. Have a nice trip

This hostel has very helpful staff, they are knowledgeable about the local tours and the city. I was surprised they were willing to refund me for one nights stay when I had shortened my trip by a day, but I did inform them the day I arrived. It was nice though because some hostels I've been at will say no to a refund. I did not get a chance to participate in the salsa, yoga, or cooking classes but they looked like a lot of fun, and it's a great way for people to meet other travelers!

a well organised hostel. free activities (like yoga, salsa, cooking). good location. helpful staff. only problem was the 2 large circle windows that couldn't be closed because they were beautiful openings on the wall = very bright in the morning and very noisy since people walk by from other rooms, lots of door slamming too. we stayed in a private room.

Staff are super friendly and helpful and have lots of information about things to do and see in the area. Not the place to stay if you want to party but a great hostel.

Seriously?! An early checkout in the morning and all the night-guard says is, where is your bracelet?! We are checking out, plane is leaving and i don't think that i will use the bracelet anymore. HE SEND ME BACK TO THE ROOM TO SEARCH THE BRACELET IN THE TRASH WHERE I PUT IT LAST NIGHT WHILE PACKING MY STUFF! Not even a good bye or have a safe flight, only a moody unemotional "go and bring me that and do that" and super-unfriendly and unpleasent last impression! Apart from that, AMAZING!!!

As someone who has spent a long time travelling in various countries all over the world, this is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Excellent facilities with a huge personal locker, comfortable beds, hammocks and a pool, and helpful staff for planning any day trips. The breakfast was also good, with unlimited toast, cereal and hot drinks, and lots of fresh fruit. Very good value for money!

Very Nice place. I had a single room, which is unfortunutly located next to the toilet and shower . The coking lesson was lot of fun. I did two excursion those two where highy valable. The only think That barter me a lot was to weare the plastic bracelet, i feel like i was advertising my Self as a Nomadas tourist to evryone. The 11 pm carefue was a blessing, the pool is limpio.

Great vibe, awesome staff, a kickass pool, and all sorts of activities. There's a soap dispenser beside every sink. They let you bring your own booze! The "quiet time" at night is actually quiet. Every night sees a good crowd of backpackers of all ages gathered on the patio, but there are plenty of quiet corners for those who want them. What a freakin' amazing hostel!

A fairly glorious hostel. Stayed in the suite, big, airy, spacious. Decent, workable kitchen. Great use of space throughout, a beautiful space, really, it's integrated into the garden with old walls, pool, and hammock-dedicated real-estate. One of my finest hostel experiences to date, anywhere.

We stayed at nomadas for 2 nights in a double room with ensuite. The room was nice & had a safe in it. Only -ve was that we were next to the courtyard which was a bit noisy, however staff told people to be quiet after 11pm. The hostel had purified water, computers, lots of hammocks, a pool and free or cheap classes in the evenings (cooking, yoga & salsa). The rate also included breakfast of coffee, toast, fruit and cereal. We had a good stay here & it is well equipped for any traveller.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5