Nomadas Reviews

62 # 433 por 51, Centro, Merida, Mexico

I really liked the free classes they had. Also was nice and spacious dorm room.

We had a very good stay in Nomadas: people welcomed us very kindly even if we got it late, the room and the bathroom were spacious, and the swimming pool: we haven't yet found the words! :-) We would have been happy to be able to rent towels. By the way, I probably left my eye glasses in your hostel: Would you please be kind enough to check if you found some black gucci eye box, and brown eye glasses: it is written "marc" on both sides of it. Thanks a lot! Best regards elisabeth.geoffroy@live.fr

There were two drawbacks for me 1- room was very close to a street with a lot of traffic so there was a lot of noise 2- the metal bunkbeds are very wobbly and therefore anytime you or the person below/above you moves the whole bed shakes. Otherwise it had a great atmosphere, good staff and a good breakfast

The swimming pool was surprisingly nice and clean. the place is spacious and the setup is excellent for travelers to hangout and mingle. Merida is very small so the location is basically irrelevant, you can easily walk to the center of town and there are plenty of bars and restaurants nearby. Price is also very good.

Open door at the front is very noisy to chill in the lobby.

Fantastic stay at this hostel. Well-located a 5 min walk from the Zocalo. Staff were extremely helpful - providing some (much appreciated) honest advice about what to do (ie. go to Homun) and what not to do (go on overpriced tours) around Merida. Hostel atmosphere was good with common area, but can seem quite "rules-y" as they have a no-noise policy post-11pm and soon thereafter turn the lights off. Free breakfast is simple, but appreciated. Rooms can get quite hot and humid but that's Merida.

The staff are so nice and helpful! Then salsa class is amazing! I hope I would have chance to try Yoga and cooking class as well. I hope the bath water could be bigger and I do not really like the tour to Chichen Itza. I feel persuaded to go to another site by the tour guide, which makes me feel uncomfortable. Besides that, everything is excellent!

• 1st Jan 2015
  • China

They definitely need a second fridge! Apart from that everything was as good the previous ratings say.

Very well organized hostel with friendly and informative staff. Security and cleanliness were excellent. Once we understood the grid system with roads then easy to find. They also have bottled water and activities, such as yoga.

Unfriendly staff at night. Average brekky, location and price. Pity that wifi no works in the room. Beds are clean but some bunks dont have laddle so u should clime on it

• 27th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Perfect. 120% if I could

Catered excellently for the hostel community but fell short to provide for the individual. We were promised the world with the private room however it did not meet our expectations nor the steep price tag given that the room was no where near completion after the recent erections of rear extensions.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

My overall experience in this hostel was poor due to the fact that in the dorm I stayed (which had no window) the aircond was turned off early morning (4-5 am). After that the room became very hot and the air was dense with almost no oxygen. Staff was not really helpful.

Nice communal place. Friendly front desk staff. They take their rules quite seriously especially about noise level at night. They have some program everyday like dancing class, cooking class etc. Breakfast is rubbish.

We had heard a lot of good things about Nomadas before visiting, both from reviews, and from people who had stayed there. The hostel has good facilities and lots of communal spaces, and is well located not far from the main plazas, with good restaurants and cafés just down the street. The only disappointment was our room, a private double with ensuite, which was dark and dusty (the beds made us sneeze), and didn't inspire us to spend much time in the hostel overall.

• 20th Dec 2014

I had an amazing time at nomadas hostels , it's a lovely hostel with swimming pool , and entertainments "tours organised ", free yoga classes , free salsa classes. But the night reception is bad .the night receptionist is so rude and won't help you to do anything , he only want to sleep or watch tv .....

Quiet hostel with solid breakfast, great pool and hammocks for lounging, fast wi-fi. All ages and nationalities.

• 20th Dec 2014

Staff wasn't helpful and not friendly at all, room was really small and with no love, bathrooms and toilets were not clean.

Great staff, nice pool and good cooking class! The water of the shower is a bit small though bit overall i had a good time there! Thanks Nomadas!

The hostel was okay for amenities, the yoga was great! The staff a bit indifferent tho.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4