Nomadas Reviews

62 # 433 por 51, Centro, Merida, Mexico

I had a wonderful stay. Some of the staff were extremely friendly, but others weren't. It seemed like everything you asked was too much for them.

Not a big deal.

• 21st Aug 2015

Dear guest, you recently booked to stay with us for one night. Having arrived at 23 hrs, you left next morning at 9 am. We feel that in that time you did not experience all that Nomadas Hostel has to offer: Salsa lessons, the cooking lessons,Yoga, listening to our Trova (traditional singer and guitar player) and swimming in our pool. We hope that you decide to come back and stay with us in the future. Have a wonderful and safe travel.

Amazing place to stay, everything was perfect, great value for money. Only negative point is the swimming pool that was not very clean

• 19th Aug 2015

Great hostel only 5 mins walking from the main square of Merida. We were very satisfied with everything, the staff was helpful with giving us any kind of info, it is totally worth the money. And sitting in pool in the eve after the whole day of walking is just soo relaxing! Perfect!

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Slovakia

Nomadas lived up to the many wonderful reviews I read prior to visiting Mérida. The staff was so friendly and professional. They offered advice on day trips, answered my questions about places around the city, and we overall amazing. My private double room was great, complete with a hammock in the room. Everyone and everything at Nomadas exceeded my expectations. A truly amazing place that I highly recommend when in Mérida. I'm planning a return trip in October.

This was by far one of the best hostels I've stayed, value for money it is unbeatable and its facilities are amazing.

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Mexico

If I return to Merida, I will stay at this hostel

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Mexico

WOW! The facilities were amazing. It was like being at a resort. The huge fresh water pool was an unexpected treat. Some times you see a pool. When u get there ita the size of a small shoe box. Not this one. Huge is an under statement, especially for a hostle. I wish there had been more to do just so i cld have stayed longer.

Great hostel, nice dorms, fans meant AC not needed, pool large and refreshing, breakfast simple but did the job, great use of photocopied maps to let you know where everything is and how to do the sites without tours. Would recommend.

Lovely hostel in old part of town, 5-10 minutes walk from the main square. Great atmosphere in social courtyard and around the pool. Felt safe, staff were helpful and speak Spanish and English. Guests are a mix of nationalities, tend to be early 20s to late 30s but there were some families and mature travellers. Lots of Europeans. Breakfast was standard -- two pieces of fruit, toast, cereals and milk, coffee and tea. Cleanliness was excellent. Access to kitchen and fridge.

• 8th Aug 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed at.

Beautiful place. Really clean, nice pool, well equipped kitchen. Probably one of the most comfortable hostels I stayed at. Breakfast is good too.

I spent two nights here and it was truly amazing! The pool and the hammocks are perfect to chill out after a day in the heat of Merida! I met a lot of awesome people, if you're travelling alone, it's the place to be. I was in a little room of 4 bed, with fans and A/C, I slept like a baby! One of the best hostels I've been in :)

Even the guests were excellent. My first hostel stay, I took a private room. Being here 10 days I really felt like one of the family.

• 30th Jul 2015

Great pool communal area, lots of people to meet and activities to do. Highly recommended!

It was just excellent... its staff is friendly ,... v ery helpful.. they explain how to get to the best locations... and they are always trying to help... the atmosphere there is excellent and it is well located... it is clean.... and there is a swimming pool very relaxing.... for resting after a long day.... Luis, from Guadalajara.

Great hostel, the pool was amazing !

Good hostel. Big place with plenty of people coming and going. Good activities available; cooking classes, salsa, yoga etc. Nice pool area with space to relax. Pretty strict with noise in the evening... Plenty of bathrooms and good kitchen, Internet, information and location.

Great place, with a very nice pool. The staff is great as well. You can have free cooking lessons, salsa lassons and yoga course and at night there's some live music.

Great place, comfortable double room (with extra bed). Good communal areas to meet people. Nice breakfast, great pool and accommodating and informative staff- though some of the info given was wrong- it didn't cause any major problems.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5