Nomadas Reviews

62 # 433 por 51, Centro, Merida, Mexico

Such a great hostel. It honestly felt more like a hotel, just with dorms. The activities offered are great and definitely brings people together. I wish I stayed longer in Merida just to experience more of what the Hostel had to offer. The breakfast was good too. My only suggestion would be to have hooks or something in the showers. I honestly did not know how to shower without getting my clothes and towel wet (thankfully I was travelling with someone else who passed them to me when I was done

Terrible music selection. Really bad. Would be much better if you left it up to travellers to make a play list. It was a bit odd having a lady with a baby wondering about too - I'm guessing she was the owner of some relation. Not really the norm at hostels

I am only disappointed about the breakfast (Quality, quantity) We went in other hostal which proposed better breakfast for the same price and Quality

• 3rd Nov 2015

Great hostel with lots to do there and nearby. Only reason I marked the facilities down was to the fact that the toilets were blocked for a day outside my room and they had to get a guy to fix

Great hostel with a fantastic pool and nice rooms.

Had a strange vibe about the place. Staff were awesome & really helpful, but seemed to attract a more 'stuck-up' style of traveler. Courses in the evening were fantastic, pool is nice, but dorms are military style. Only stayed one night in the end, not for us.

Nomadas is overrated. Having a picturesque pool is a strong point, but that’s it. It's run down and old; the dorms and rooms are shabby, there's no AC. The restrooms could definitely use more attention, as does the kitchen. The showers are flat out gross: globs of hair were lying about in the drain and elsewhere. Breakfast sucks: cold cereal, bread and diluted coffee. There's also unappetizing fruit available, next to a large sign coarsely demanding that you only take one of each type. Lame.

I believe the only negative thing is that in the night sometimes one of the personal guys that don't have an idea what a hostal is, and hes very unfriendly with the people shushing them and turning off lights at 11 o'clock. All the ost such a nice place to go to different parts of the city or just to chill out in the city very recomedable

Nice hostel with a lovely pool and lots af hammocks in the shade. Quite noisy as there are many young people and salsa lessons every night. Very far from second class bus terminal. A few small but excellent restaurants nearby. Breakfast not very good. And you have to wear a plastic bracelet.

Was not here for very long as I was only passing through Merida. The best thing about this hostel for me was the greeting given by staff on arrival - you are given a map and he recommended a walking routes, good restaurants and was able to answer questions re: transport. They had various events held at the hostel which would have added to the experience and I would have liked to stay longer but a short trip meant unfortunately I couldn't!

Well for starters the pool was under renovations & it was never mentioned prior to showing up. So, no pool & construction noise. I tried to work with the desk to figure out how to catch a collective to the cenotes & after 2 days of failed attempts I called it quits. I would just skip this all together in the future.

dear ashley: the renovation of the pool was mentioned at your check in also a discount was applied for the inconvenient until 25/10 when the pool re open again. at your check in information sheets was provide about how to get to diferent turistic places, also a very datail inform was told. as your own words you slept at the colectivo and that's why you missed your destination. thank you Nomadas Manager's Office

Worst WiFi ever, Pool was not available.

Dear guest: At your check in you was inform about that our swimming pool was close for remodeling work, for that reason you got a discount for the inconvenient situation. Thank you for your comment Nómadas manager's office

Great hostel to explore merida, rooms are good as is the pool area. They offer lots of free activities-yoga, cooking classes(which were brilliant and great value for money) salsa dancing and trova music. The staff are really helpful one free tickets to a concert and another helped us with a trip to some cenotes recommending less touristy ones in homun. Really good value place in a wonderful part of Mexico!

I loved my time at Nomadas. The staff, The room, the pool, ... Everything was nice

Great place to stay, thank you. The only thing I could add is the following: If people were asked to take a shower before entering the pool, it would be a bit cleaner. I don't think it's nice that sweaty people jump into the pool without shower..

Great facilities. Free cooking lesson, yoga, salsa dancing & nighttime entertainment. Free breakfast had fresh fruit. Rooms were airconditioned and spacious. Staff were super friendly! Tours run daily, only did the Uxmal ruins tour and it was fantastic. Recommend stay!

My group of three had a wonderful stay at Nomadas. Private rooms, facilities, and pool were all very nice. Always felt safe and perfectly located near all the action. Staff was very helpful in arranging some transportation needs. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.

We really love the free classes and the facilities. The location on a busy street can be dieselly in the lobby. For the money it can't be beat anywhere. The new rooms are super nice with great ac. The staff has one cranky guy that works in the afternoon, kind of tall. He needs to learn to smile and apply some better customer service skills. My daughter asked for a blanket and he told her no because it was hot. (But with 3 girls in a room, some like the ac higher than others.He just wasn't nice.)

Great Hostel, but there is some problems with facilities: internet connection is really poor and there is only 2 charges for four people in the dorm

Great hostel, met great people and has a pool

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5