Nomadas Reviews

62 # 433 por 51, Centro, Merida, Mexico

Perfect in every way! one of the best and cheapest hostels I have stayed!

• 14th Aug 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Nomadas I have been very well welcomed and the hostel is very charmful. Cherry on the cake is the really nice swimming pool that is a pleasure to find after a long walking day. Staff is very friendly and gives excellent tips about things to be seen and bus transfers. I highly recommend Nomadas.

• 9th Aug 2014

A very nice and helpful staff, Nomadas is definitely one of the best hostiles I've stayed at. It was clean and well maintained, plus there was a great pool!

Very helpful staff, amazing facilities including a beautiful swimming pool. Overall one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in for a very good price.

Great location, swimming pool is a huuuuge plus for these super hot Merida days. Dorm rooms were a bit warm, but did provide a heavy duty fan for each bunk bed, which definitely helped. I would return .

Amazing pool. Great salsa and cooking lessons and good breakfast. Definitely recommended.

Hostel was great, good pool and awesome activities. Live the Dream

Great hostel, especially because of the location and atmosphere. I would have been happy to pay a bit more to have air conditioning as it's just too hot there to sleep well.

Nice hostel, close to the city centre. They give you lots of ideas on what to do in Merida in the evening and for daytrips you can do by yourself. The swimming pool is great too. The dorm is fine. Some blinds or curtains would have been a good idea for the beds near the entrance. Also, more sockets would be convenient since every 2 beds have 1 socket which is also needed for the fan. Breakfast is simple, and dishes washed in cold tap water.

Amazing pool. Good atmosphere. Well located. Free parking. A/C in rooms but only at night, impossible to sleep after 8AM.

while on the one hand it's cool to offer salsa, cooking, and yoga classes, I found that it ended up resulting in a lot of people just staying in the hostel, rather than actually going out and experiencing the city. it kind of felt like a mini-retreat for young travelers, which I know some people like, but me, not so much. but the facilities were all good, etc, so no complaints about that.

Free breakfast, pool and night time airconditioning are great! The staff were helpful and booked day tours and had some great suggestions for good food and what is going on in the town. Would recommend

This is a good hostel. Nice location, helpful staff and of course the pool. However there were a few problems. We stayed in a "private" room but there was a large portal for the fan which other guests could see through. The fan was very noisy and didn't prevent the room from getting hot. The shower had the pressure of a watering can and was cold in the evening. Finally, we had to ask for the toilet roll bin to be emptied after two nights, not hygienic. Generally fine but overhyped.

The pool makes this place 100% worth it. Pretty laid back place. Def recommend the cooking classes.

The staff is very friendly as well as the people I had the chance of meeting in the hostel. I also loved the pool and the atmosphere surrounding the pool. So relaxed in the Merida heat. Love this place.

• 20th Jun 2014

Great pool and free salsa dance, yoga, and cooking classes! Also nice the featured Trova singer!

• 18th Jun 2014

Good location. Awesome pool and plenty of hammocks. The staff were really helpful with all of my questions and made me feel very welcome even when I arrived early in the morning from the overnight bus. Would definitely stay again.

The upper beds in the girls room should be provided with shelves or hangers.

Big comfy beds, nice pool and garden, staff is helpful, really nice free salsa and cooking classes. On the dowside, the atmosphere was not really that good and anyone could just walk into the hostel and the dorm. Location is pretty good, 5 minute walk from the main square

Totally it is OK. It is a little far from the bus station, but it offers very good information of Merida~ But the hot water for bath is not good enough and when i was in my room, I can't use wifi~~

« first « Prev 1 2 3