Nomadas Reviews

62 # 433 por 51, Centro, Merida, Mexico

Beautiful place. Really clean, nice pool, well equipped kitchen. Probably one of the most comfortable hostels I stayed at. Breakfast is good too.

I spent two nights here and it was truly amazing! The pool and the hammocks are perfect to chill out after a day in the heat of Merida! I met a lot of awesome people, if you're travelling alone, it's the place to be. I was in a little room of 4 bed, with fans and A/C, I slept like a baby! One of the best hostels I've been in :)

• 31st Jul 2015

Great pool communal area, lots of people to meet and activities to do. Highly recommended!

Good hostel. Big place with plenty of people coming and going. Good activities available; cooking classes, salsa, yoga etc. Nice pool area with space to relax. Pretty strict with noise in the evening... Plenty of bathrooms and good kitchen, Internet, information and location.

Great place, comfortable double room (with extra bed). Good communal areas to meet people. Nice breakfast, great pool and accommodating and informative staff- though some of the info given was wrong- it didn't cause any major problems.

We had a great time!!!

The air conditioning did not work the first night but was remedied by the next night. The top bunks in our room did not have railings. My 9 year old son fell out while sleeping. He was not injured. The demeanor of the other guests made me wish we stayed at a hotel. None were friendly, not even a hello when making eye contact. Nor were any approachable not even our roomie. On the last night we had a new roomie, a native of Mexico and he was friendly. The staff was friendly.

• 19th Jul 2015

Nice hostel, knowledgable staff. Would recommend.

Bit awkward to find at first due to Mérida 's street grid system. However, super friendly staff, nice pool and lots of activities from Yoga to cooking.

Overall very clean, pool was beautiful, and staff were helpful. The cooking classes were fantastic.

I liked this hostel. The location is good, they have a nice pool and the hostel is nice. Besides, I forgot my kindle there, and they wrote me telling me about that, and take the time to send it to me to the address I told them (I paid for it, but still a very nice detail). I definitely recomend this hostel.

Love nómadas! Will recommend to everyone.

Fast internet in room. Nice pool area. Very friendly and helpful staff

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Denmark

Nothing to complain about. a lot of beds in one room but that isn't a problem. A lot of space so you don't even notice. I liked the bigger sized beds - a great treat after weeks in single beds :-)

Great hostel - helpful staff, free activities, pool, hammocks, big lockers, individual fans. Would definitely recommend.

Loved everything about it, is very close to the bus stops, near some pretty cool bars, great location overall. Definitely would come back

Just perfect!

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

Great hostel close to main tourist areas of town. Large hostel but very spread out with lots of outdoor seating areas & nice pool no never felt cramped or too busy. Standard hostel breakfast.

Nomadas was a great hostal to stay in. The staff were wonderful; in particular, Jesus, Katy, and Francisco were extremely helpful during my stay. The hostal includes a fantastic swimming pool and the overall environment was open and airy. The air conditioning, for some of the night hours, was good after the heat of the day. I will return.

Overall we liked this Hostel, its nice and close to the city square as well as a few good bars and restaurants. The staff were friendly, attentive and also offered various tours. They gave us a really helpful map on arrival and also a list of activities with directions for public transport. Good atmosphere with plenty of places to hang out and meet people, they do shut everything down at around 11-12 but in most ways this is good as it allows everyone a good nights sleep. would stay again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5