Nomades Hostel Reviews

Bellavista 0318, Santiago, Chile

Booked for two nights, stayed for four. It was quiet when I first arrived which was great after a few manic days. Was busy by the end, my last day woke up with three burly guys in the female only dorm. I wasn't fussed, but it may bother others. Really spacious and airy. Cute little patio (doesn't get much sunlight but it's pretty) kitchen is really modern and great. It's just far enough away from the bars of Bellevista for quiet but close to enough to frequent until the early hours!

The building is beautiful, the staff is great and super helpful, the location's good too. Super commendable!

To stay at the Nomade hostel was great! The hostel is clean, well furnished and perfectly located! The atmosphere is calm and totally chilling out. If you are looking for a party hostel its not the right place. The stuff is amazing! Willing to give you tips for the city as well as they would chat with you about whatever comes up! When I arrived and we realised that my reservation wasn't working they put lots of afford in it to organise a free bed and in the end I could stay! Thanks for that guys

They had a mix up with my reservation so I got an "upgrade" to a 4 bed dorm instead of my 5. But there was only one other person in the room was it was nice. The location was't too bad. I don't know if it's considered in Bellavista or not, but it seems like this was the shabbier side of bellavista. One important note though, if you arrive by taxi make sure to tell the driver the exact address with the 0 in front, because this is one of the 2 streets in the whole city there this matters!

Nice place, staff are lovely and really helpful. Rooms are nice but the private rooms got a bit bright in the morning. Great location close to the main party area too.

Overall good for the price. Cheapest hostel we found and worth the money. Showers and bathrooms were clean as soon as people were done showering. Hand towel was however was filthy. Music loud during day but at 2200 hrs, quiets down. Great location - close to everything.

• 25th Nov 2015

Great place to stay close to Bellavista, within easy walking distance to Plaza de Armas and centre of town. Clean, well-run hostel with friendly, helpful staff, several of them English speaking; not a party place. We would stay here again.

Loved the place