Nomads Airlie Beach Reviews

354 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach, Australia

Such a cool hostel to stay in with great facilities and close to everything! Only downside is that it's a long hot walk from the bus stop.

the room smelled horrible

Charges $3 for leaving luggage in the luggage room. First hostel I've been to that does this and I've stayed at about 50 different hostels now. Pretty ridiculous.

Great location! Clean rooms.

Air condotion in rooms is not adjustable, freezing cold.... rrooms are spacious and do have 2 sinks, 2 showers and 1 toiket which is pretty good

Quite expensive for the room we got which was really basic and no door to the shower just a curtain, fortunately it was only our group in the room but could have been awkward! Discount at bar next door is good and good location really near the lagoon. Would recommend grabbing food from Woolworths and having a BBQ at the lagoon!

Nomads is great, a real resort feel with clean kitchens and lots of outside space. Rooms were so clean, and having a bathroom and two showers attached to the room made such a difference. Despite the reputation of a party hostel, our room was quiet at night and the noise didn't travel from town. I loved my stay here.

One of the best hostel ever been! Super clean and really big rooms!

Good hostel. I enjoyed my stay.

Nice clean hostel, 2 showers in 8 bed room was very handy. Great pool and bar area. Perfect location. Staff friendly. Could have had more hostel run night events.

The dorms were perfect but we also returned here to stay in our camper and the camper facilities were shocking. But our experience staying in dorms was very good

The only hostel without shuttle from greyhound. U will walk about 10 min Staff could be more friendly. No lockers in the room And you have to hire a set of plate, bowl, cup and cutlery for 10$ each and for pots&pans 5$ each otherwise there will be nothing in the kitchen. Location is good very central

Low staffed at reception meaning you always queue. Stored our luggage but always open for anyone to go in. TV room is a joke.

It's a nice hostel with spacious rooms. However, if you are after a good night's sleep, it may not be the right place to stay because it is a party hostel in the middle of a party town. The beds are average. No lockers in the rooms.

An average hostel, but what's very annoying is that you have to pay a deposit for every pot, plate, knife etc because they don't want people stealing stuff. You also have to pay for the luggage room, which is open all day. Bed sheets were not very clean either. But the outside area is very nice and the location too.

Only stayed one night, was clean enough. If you're on the top bunk the plug was a little out of reach. Not enough room in the dorms for everyone's bags. This is a party hostel and there is loud music playing til the early hours

Didn't have lockers in the dorms. Other than that, really enjoyed my stay & it was definately the cleanest hostel I've stayed at.

Nice chilled out hostel in quite a busy party town, I feel like they could put in a little more effort to get people into the hostel bar as it was always really quite. The ensuite bath room was pretty poor with not a lot of water pressure. But I would definitely stay again.

very well located, nice big rooms and good organised

Annoying you have to put a deposit for every piece of kitchen equipment, to cook a meal I had to make sure I had around $40 to use everything, it's ridiculous. The rooms are great, clean and spacious and a really good location. I was very surprised at how nice it was.

• 8th Apr 2015