Nomads Airlie Beach Reviews

354 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach, Australia

One of the worst hostels i've been to. Manager was rude to other staff members and customers. Luggage room always open and someone I know had his laptop stolen. Rooms dirty and pool area dirty. So many other options around, not sure why you'd want to stay there.

Great area and nice pool. Rooms are very big and the bathroom is great with seperate toilet.

very nice and clean

Nomads in airlie beach is a cracker. It was one of the best hostels I stayed in along the east coast. As usual from nomads, very good. The bed was comfortable, the room was quiet and relaxing, excellent en suite shower and toilet facilities, free bbq on sunday was good? Staff were helpful, all in all really enjoyed my stay here. Great location, relaxing place. Top quality.

Great staff, helpful sorting out tours and next stop over. Especially Cherie was great with booking my tour. All very clean

My first Nomads in aus and v impressed. Clean, massive lodges. Good location, but to be fair all the hostels are within a 150m radius as airlie is so small! Only real bone of contention was the strict 1pm check in, this is a joke when you've done the overnight journey from hervey or rainbow beach.

This is the only place you should stay at in Airlie Beach. It's more of a resort than a hostel. It's filled with coconut trees, it its own pool (if you get tired of the lagoon) and it's full of beautiful young backpackers from all over the world. I loved the time I spent here, I'm sure you will too.

We queued to check in for almost 2 hours and we saw this happening to others every day. If you are placed in one of the old buildings then you won't be in for a comfortable stay. The shower drain was disgusting and kept flooding up. We had two cockroaches in the room. The air con just turned itself off in the night. The new dorms looked nice though.

The policy at the backpackers is that you cannot bring your own alcohol on the property, not even to consume in your own rooms. They instead insist all alcohol be purchased at their bar. This resulted in a quite expensive stay.

• 25th Jan 2014