Nomads Airlie Beach Reviews

354 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach, Australia

Great location, helpful staff and overall not a bad experience for a short stay to do the Whitsunday Islands. The free ice pop on arrival makes all the difference when you've had a long walk in the heat.

Basic facilities but the place was quite clean. Great location on the Main Street and only a short walk to the beach

The deposit for plate, knife and these things are so high. In the kitchen are so many ants and i never seen them cleaning the rooms. My bed was dirty. I location is good, it's very close to everything. They are very unorganized.

Staff weren't helpful at all. The rooms were old and the shower tap get falling off the wall and there were lots of ants in the room. People kept checking in during the early hours of the morning. The rooms were spacious but very bare. Location was perfect

Location is a 15min walk from beach but near lots of shops, cafes, supermarket etc. Rooms ok but no lockers. Good travel, trip booking desk

Friendly staff. Girl at the travel desk really helpful

Simple and right in the heart of airlie beach!

Thanks for you review. We certainly do have a fantastic location here in Airlie Beach. Come back and visit us again soon :)

Stayed in a private double room with shower, more like an apartment/hotel than a hostel.

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Thanks for your review. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the rooms and the rest of your stay.

Very nice hostel! Cleand and lots of space. Very bad internet! But then again, we don't go there to be online.

• 30th Oct 2014

Thanks for your lovely review glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Sorry to hear you had issues with the internet. Come back a visit us again soon :)

Really enjoyed my stay at Nomads. Ideal location near to shops/bars and a short walk to the lagoon for a sunbathe :)

Thanks for your lovely review, So happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back and see us again soon :)

Staff unfriendly Uneasy to cook, kitchen really far away, need to rent for all the dishes. No friendly Sounds like a big compagny where backpackers are numbers My bedroom for the 1st night was ok but when I came back from my cruise, we were in the old room,my bed was broken and there was a big hole in the ceiling.

Hello - thanks for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Any feedback like this helps us to improve . Sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Unfortunately we have to take deposit for all kitchen equipment due to the fact that we have a large amount of camper-vans staying with us. Did you notify reception of your issues with the bed? We would have been more than happy to change you rooms and or get maintenance to look at it. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels

Nomads hostel was really clean, the room was nice and the hostel is really well located. But I felt like the staff wasn't really friendly. Then, the bathroom wasn't really clean. And to finish, you have to pay for everything: wifi cutleries...

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We work really hard to make sure that the hostel is as clean and tidy as possible so apologies that you had issues with the bathrooms. Glad to hear that you liked the other aspects of the hostel though. I will certainly be looking into your comment out the unfriendly staff as we contact regular customer service training to ensure every guest gets the best possible service. Enjoy the rest of your travels.

My only complaint is about the kitchen. You have to rent everything, forks, knives, plates, which is a pain. Everything else was great. Fun place but not a crazy loud party hostel. Enjoyed my stay here

1 2 Next » last »