Nomads Airlie Beach Reviews

354 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach, Queensland, Australia

Should have free wifi & storage for the price

Hi, Thank you for getting in touch regarding your stay. As Nomads work with Global Gossip we are unable to provide free wi-fi at present. As for luggage storage, we offer free storage to guests with mad book vouchers or who have purchased a trip at our travel desk. All luggage storage in AIrlie Beach has a fee.

Excellent stay, clean hostel, perfect location!!! Only complaint I can make was tht I had left clothes in the hostel ad when I rang up to enquire (the day after) I wasn't helped, they didn't ask my room number didn't really take a description of the clothes and said they would call back with any result which they didn't!!! I would stay again in a heart beat!!

• 11th Nov 2013
  • Scotland

The kitchen was very bad and not clean!!!

Hello, Thank you for taking time to write a review about your stay with us. Our kitchen is something we are working on, we realise that for a hostel as busy as ours it might be a little on the small side, this is something we are addressing. As for the cleanliness, we clean our kitchen 5 times a day (First thing in morning, after breakfast, after lunch, after dinner time and at 9pm when it closes) We are always on the lookout for suggestions to keep it clean. Thank you again.

It's one of the best hostels I have stayed in, I loved the chalet very restful.

• 1st Nov 2013

Nice and very clean hostel, especially the bathrooms and showers! Only thing that could be improved is the kitchen area, there were very few pans and plates

Nice hostel, perfect location! rooms are very spacious and super clean! nice pool area

Great hostel. Fun bar. Nice 8 bed mixed dorm with two showers ensuite. Large room, high ceilings. Nice pool . Great location close to bars and lagoon. Would love to stay here again!

1 2 Next » last »