Nomads Brisbane

7.3
Very Good 1327 Total Reviews

• Germany, Male, 25-30
20th Feb 2017

What a great location, building is very old but clean. Lots of renovations going on so will be even better. All the staff were great form the housekeepers to reception. Love the old school lift was working fine when I was there. And the bar downstairs is one of the best backpacking bars in Australia! Plus you get 20% off food and drink if you show your room key. This was my second stay and had a another great stay!

• Australia, Male, 41+
17th Feb 2017
2.0

I was unable to stay at this facility and when I phoned to cancel which was more than 24 hrs prior to my anticipated arrival I was informed that I would loose my deposit even though I had paid for the deposit insurance. So don't bother taking out the insurance as it is worthless.

• Sweden, Female, 18-24
16th Feb 2017
7.4

Old builiding but with great location. No air condition in the room (although they said it would be) which made it waaay to hot. Staff could be more friendly. Elevator didn't work.

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Feb 2017

Location is one of the best things about this hostel, right opposite central station, which meant getting the train to the airport was super easy! Room was clean and felt secure as there is a locker for everybody (just need your own padlock). Showers were powerful and hot and the staff at reception really informative and efficient. I went out and had one of the best nights since being on my travels down stairs in the bar/ club (also 20% off with your room card). I would definitely stay again!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Feb 2017

Staff were amazing at nomads. I would say it's the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at. Great venue and downstairs in the bar is so much fun. I would defienitly recommend staying here.

• England, Male, 25-30
13th Feb 2017

Great atmosphere and great vibe with helpful staff in a perfect location. The ideal hostel if you want to have a good time and enjoy your nights as the bar is second to none, great events on every night, definitely the liveliest hostel in Brisbane.

• England, Male, 18-24
4.3

It all began with the unnecessary ipad login on tipi and ended with a sleepless night in what can only be described as the deepest, sweatiest part of satans gooch that was supposedly our room; id prefer to call it a cell. As would be expected, whilst residing in satans gooch, the smell of urine was unbearable on the whole floor. The staff were not at all concerned with our issues and did nothing to enhance our stay. Ive slept rough on the streets of italy more comfortably. Would not stay again.

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Feb 2017

Awesome, friendly staff and fantastic location. Right in the city centre it's next to everything!! The Down Under Bar was such a good night out, easy to stumble back to bed after a few too many discounted drinks! Had so much fun and met some wonderful people, would definitely recommend.

Thank you for your review! We so pleased to hear that our staff were friendly and you took advantage of our 20% discount in our restaurants and bars! Enjoy the rest of your travels, Nomads Crew!

• England, Couple, 18-24
11th Feb 2017
6.6

- Unhelpful staff at reception who just gave us our room cards and said "you're up on the 4th floor and that is it." - Tipi check in system is used for some stupid reason. I have travelled for years and used so many hostels and never had to use this. Saves time for the staff and nobody else, complete waste of time and ridiculous idea. - out of order male toilets on 4th floor so had to use floor 3 which isn't ideal during the day never mind at night. - two male showers on the whole 4th floor

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Sorry to hear that the staff were not informative enough on your check in. Our Tipi check in system is our new check-in process which speeds up check in time and is a great system for informing you of all of the events and activities happening in Brisbane and the hostel. We also send you all of our special offers so you are first to get the deals! We are currently re furbishing our male bathrooms on the 4th floor, and improving our facilities in order to make guests' stay a more memorable one. The Nomads Crew!

1st Feb 2017
8.0

Great location, great staff. Only down full would be that there isn't any aircon in the rooms.

Thanks for your review. We are so pleased to hear that our staff were great during your stay. Some of our rooms have air conditioning, and we are always able to upgrade you or move you rooms at anytime in order for you to keep cool! The Nomads Crew!