Nomads Coral Grand Koh Tao Reviews

Sairee Beach, Koh Tao, 84280 Surat Thani, Koh Tao, Thailand

Very disappointed to pay 650 baht and then arrive only to be hit with a mandatory 100 baht "management fee" for the free wifi. Then I got into the room and the Wifi didnt even work! Very frustrating experience, I would not recommend this hostel to my worst enemy.

Stayed in a resort hut and a dorm during my stay here. Both very clean. Dorm bathroom showers could have been a bit cleaner but were good enough. Towards the end of the beach but short walk to the town centre. Has own sun loungers on beach. Friendly staff. Would stay in a more atmospheric hostel if were to go back though. Everyone in my dorm were very unsociable. Travelling by myself, I felt a bit lonely!

Very expensive but very clean and right next to the beach and they also have a very good dive shop

Very overpriced, staff were unhelpful and not very welcoming, you get charged 100baht extra on arrival for the "free" wifi and taxi service, the room was good plenty of space, towels included, curtains around the whole bed and lockers big enough for backpacks are provided which stops the room getting so messy. Bathrooms were cleaned daily and you get use of the main resorts facilities but you can get much more for your money closer to the town and bars.