Nomads Coral Grand Koh Tao Reviews

Sairee Beach, Koh Tao, 84280 Surat Thani, Koh Tao, Thailand

It would be great to have some daylight in the dorm room

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

Very disappointed to pay 650 baht and then arrive only to be hit with a mandatory 100 baht "management fee" for the free wifi. Then I got into the room and the Wifi didnt even work! Very frustrating experience, I would not recommend this hostel to my worst enemy.

Stayed in a resort hut and a dorm during my stay here. Both very clean. Dorm bathroom showers could have been a bit cleaner but were good enough. Towards the end of the beach but short walk to the town centre. Has own sun loungers on beach. Friendly staff. Would stay in a more atmospheric hostel if were to go back though. Everyone in my dorm were very unsociable. Travelling by myself, I felt a bit lonely!