Nomads Fat Camel Hostel Reviews

38 Fort Street, Downtown, Auckland, New Zealand

Why do you not have includet Towels and why are the windows in the rooms not to close. Its very loud there.

Stayed here for two nights on two separate occasions. Room was very hot with no fan and when we arrived at 8pm the rooms were not made up from the people the night before. The second time we stayed the key system was broken so we had to leave the door open all night. Nonetheless, it was cheap and cheerful and I would stay here again as the location is good.

• 9th Apr 2015

Did not enjoy the stay at all. The staff did nothing at all to make guests feel welcome. The room was filthy. No powerpoints worked. Shower was always wet because the door was broken. The lockable cupboards were all broken. The fridge was a mess and due to not having any shelves, food was left to accumulate on the bottom together. I would have given this hostel less but I assume it got some points for its location, which was pretty good. Going back to Auckland soon but never will I go here again

1 2 Next » last »