Nomads Guest House Reviews

Shiv Road, Near Golden Fort, Jaisalmer, India

Came and stayed at the Nomad Guest House for 2 nights during my short trip to Jaisalmer. I was welcomed by Aladin and Alex who were both very friendly and helpful. Definitely recommended as a budget option and would stay again.

• 4th May 2014

Awesome place! We stayed there for two nights and Aladin and Alex were super helpful and nice. We even borrowed their laptop because ours broke down. Absolutely no pressure with the camel tours, and we left our luggage there without any problems during our tour. Clean, nice, really close to the bus station and walking distance from the fort.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Argentina

Great view of fort. Room was basic but clean and comfortable. Owners were away. The caretaker spoke little English and was not very knowledgeable. Restaurant was closed. No hot water. Toilet in our room was broken and the cisterm overflowed.

Nice rooftop with a brilliant view of the fort, especially at sunset. Free pcik up from the bus station. Clean rooms, average wifi, good honey toast. I'd stay here again.

Since I arrived, Alladhin and Alex made feel at home. Great terrace to relax and meet other guests and with a view of the fort. Alladhin organized a fantastic safari as well

• 2nd Mar 2014
  • Spain

I loved my stay at nomads, owners were lovely and very helpful, even took us to the desert festival nearby. Met some lovely people here young and not so young lol relaxed atmosphere great place to chill out on the roof terrace. Safari organised through them too with NO PRESSURE! Safari was great but I was by myself so prob even better in a group. My room was the cheapest single and I liked it great value for money and for the price was surprised I had my own bathroom.

The place is great and the owners are helpful and nice. Cleanliness and toilets are not in a good condition.

The sunset view of the fort from the roof top is unbeatable and Aladdin and Alex make Nomads the place to stay. After walking through the city a couple of beers on the roof top were the perfect end to my day. The bed is firm but the sheets are the best quality I've experienced. Note that the shower is cold and hit water from a separate heater, which I quite liked. Amazing value.

Nicest guesthouse ever! The owners are super friendly and really try hard to take care of you. Prime location b/c it's next to the fort (7 min walk) and bus station (5 min walk). Railway is only a short rickshaw ride away (1.5-2km). My room was cozy and clean. Roof-top restaurant has an amazing view of the fort and is very relaxing to have meals, chai, or meet fellow travelers. Only downside was hot showers required the use of an appliance that took 15 min to heat water but not a big deal.

View all Jaisalmer Bed and Breakfasts