Nomads Guest House Reviews

Shiv Road, Near Golden Fort, Jaisalmer, India

Aladin is the man! Even if you just go to say hi to him. The work on the eco farm is amazing and they whole place is just chilled as anything. Was meant to be 2 nights ended up nearly a week. Highly recommend

Nice place that I would com back to. Help you out with all the usual stuff (fort and camel trek) and have a nice relaxed area on the roof. They took us to their eco farm.

A welcoming place and a must for first timers in Jaisalmer. the camel safari is just amazing. the people guiding are just wonderful. Would love to come back

I really enjoyed my short stay at Nomads. Alex and Aladdin were extremely hospitable and were so welcoming, even though I was the only guest at the time. The rooms are simple and clean with wifi throughout. The rooftop lounge area is such a nice place to chill out and relax too. Its location is great, just a 5 minute walk to the Fort entrance in a nice peaceful street. I can't recommend this place enough, it is a real gem!

View all Jaisalmer Bed and Breakfasts