Nomads Hostel Reviews

27,Gurko Str., Veliko Tarnovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

Great location. The staffs were extremely friendly and helpful. However, the hostel owner was weird (e.g. required that I should give them positive comments to return the "favor" of letting me stay in the common area of hostel half an hour before I left for my train). Also don't recommend people to take the 6-person dorm if you are picky about the shower/toilet, it is very small and the toilet was leaking when I was there. Better take the private ones.

:), thanks for your nice words. only that it is not true that Ihave asked you for anything in return of anything. maybe hundreds of people were staying in the house waiting their transport :). We always,always, always tell people if they need a showeer, toilet or anything to use before they leave. I think you misunderstand my words :) And you are not obligated to leave any comments anyway = it is your right and choice. Good luck in your travel and life in the future.

We' re still impressed by the city and by Nomad's hosts! Dara the cat is also pure love! Thank you for all these tasty breakfasts and your heart-warming attitude (peaceful, quiet, safe and based on trust), hugs from Poland!

Very clean hostel with stellar location, a lot of atmosphere and a caring staff. Definitely to be recommended!

It is a welcoming and intimate vibe. The location is in the old city, looking over the river and large monument. There is a balcony where you can take in the whole view. The breakfast in the morning is local, fresh and delicious. There is not a lot of personal space, you are forced to get close with the owners. It doesn't feel distinctly Bulgarian, but definitely Earthy and crunchy granola. It was chilly at night, not much heating other than wool blankets.

View all Veliko Tarnovo Hostels