7.6
Very Good 220 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 220 Total Reviews
Nomads St Kilda Beach Located at 24 Grey Street, St. Kilda, Melbourne.
Australia
Melbourne Victoria 3182 24 Grey Street, St. Kilda
76% 220
-37.8602681 144.9782947
    Rooms available

• Wales, Male, 18-24
11th Jul 2016

Amazing, clean and safe. Staff are super friendly and helpful and the atmosphere here is great.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2016
8.0

Location is just out of the city center, only one tram away though. St. Kilda is an awesome neighbourhood to stay in. Would definitely recommend this hostel. They have free dinners five days a week and super comfortable beds.

• England, Couple, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
4.6

Upon arrival we were greeted at reception by unhelpful & unwelcoming staff.After waiting 2 & 1/2 hours for our private room to be cleaned we checked in to discover a box room with dirty towels, dirty walls,& a broken window.We got into bed after a long journey, to which it broke! We fixed it ourselves however the springs were extremely uncomfortable.The kitchen wasn't clean along with the toilets & showers, toilet roll wasn't replaced.Woken at 7:30am Sunday by very loud workers outside our room.

• England, Male, 18-24
4th Jul 2016

Cheap, clean, good vibes, good people and free food. not much more you can ask for!

Thanks for staying with us and thanks for reviewing! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the free meals. Best Regards, NSKB

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2016

The great thing about this hostel is they provide free meals 5 days a week! And they're not just any meals , they're delicious !! The location of the hostel is super close to the CBD and Luna park / the beach ! Great atmosphere where you can hang out of the rooftop, drink and socialise with others! Beautiful rooms and bathrooms as it's just been renovated !

I am glad you enjoyed our free meals, some may say "the way to a travelers heart is through his/her stomach. It sure is a great place to meet other backpackers, and the roof top is a great stop for that! See you next time. Best Regards, NSKB

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2016

This hostel is one of the best I've stayed in in Australia, everything was clean, staff were great, and not only free meals, but free tea, coffee and pancakes, really good facilities here including a real nice bathroom and kitchen, really enjoyed my stay, would definitely recommend!

Thanks for staying with us and thanks for reviewing! Great to hear that you had such a good experience with the staff. I am sure they will be happy to hear from your positive feedback. It's also great that you liked the new renovated toilets and showers, it really makes a huge difference to the place. Best regards, Nomads St. Kilda Beach

• Germany, Male, 18-24
7th Jun 2016

I stayed at Nomads St Kilda Beach / Coffeepalace and chose a 6 share dorm. Arriving there I immediately noticed how clean this hostel was (compared to others along the east coast). The staff was friendly and welcoming. The best about this hostel: Recently renovated bathrooms, free dinner for all guests, rooftop with sick graffiti and a relaxed atmosphere!!!

Thanks for staying with us and thanks for reviewing! Our housekeeping team is really working hard to keeping the hostel super clean and fresh 24 hours a day. I am sure they will be happy to hear from your positive feedback. We are glad that you liked the new renovated toilets and showers, it really makes a huge difference to the place. The graffiti on the rooftop was actually made from a known artist visiting Melboure from New Zealand, we are very happy that he choice our wall for his art work. Best Regards, NSKB

• USA, Female, 18-24
26th May 2016

I had a fantastic stay at St Kilda's Nomads. I stayed in other Nomads hostels, such as the one in Cairns, and have always found them to be the perfect balance between fun and relaxing. The location is spot-on, as it's close to the beach, bars, restaurants, and public transportation. I was in a dorm room with 3 others, and we had an en suite - I always appreciate transgender bathrooms. The areas to socialize are great - there's a TV room, dining room and kitchen. 10/10!

Thanks for staying and thanks for reviewing! I'm glad you mentioned our location, it really is a good spot. Walking distance to most bars, cafe's, restaurants and of course the beach. I hope you made some really good friends and memories for life! Best Regards, NSKB

• Australia, Female, 25-30
25th May 2016

Nomands provide nice accommodation for reasonable prices. Staff was extremely nice, good music plays in the background. Rooms and bathrooms were nice and tidy, both cleaned every day. Overall a great stay, would recommend.

Thanks for staying and thanks for reviewing our hostel! Good music will always set a nice vibe. Best Regards, NSKB

• Antarctica, Female, 18-24
25th May 2016

I have stayed here 3 times now! This time I got upgraded to an ensuite room for free which was awesome. Everyone there was super laid back and friendly, they made free food every night which was cool because everyone sat in the kitchen and ate chilli together, then went to the rooftop for some drinks. The staff were also really helpful at recommending places to go in Melbourne! One of the best hostels I've stayed at, I'll be back next time I am in Melbourne. Thanks guys!!

It's great to hear that our reception team is so generous with room upgrades. Most of our staff are travellers so they are aways happy to share travel stories and best places to go. See you next time! Best regards, NSKB